Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-22-2019, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 12:46 PM by Heloise.)
hey everyone!

its daisy's first event on-site and I totally want to be involved. seeing as I can only bring three peeps to participate, I am opening up my other characters to do casual gem/skill/conversation threads!

the ones participating are; Holland (lirim), Heloise (winterfell) and Siobhan (lirim pup)
Holland will be sticking with Kairi, Heloise will be participating in all events, Siobhan will socialize with all the pups.

the rest available for threads are;
Benedict / Abaven
Desdemona / Loner, Risen hopeful
Morgan / Loner, Legion hopeful
Dutch / Hjarrandi Band, Ashen hopeful
Stolas / Loner (when accepted)
and Arrow / Loner (when accepted)

I really want to meet more people and characters that I haven't RPed with yet, so if you are down for a casual thread or two to build friendships/etc HMU! please post here so I can keep track of who wants threads! thanks ;D
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-22-2019, 12:39 PM
If you find yourself without a partner for fireflies or fishing or whatever hit me up and I'll throw Fracture in. <3 But I know hes not new to her so if you want to hold out and see if she can make new friends I understand!

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.