size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
07-22-2019, 03:47 PM
Rhyme led the way to the festival, children in tow. He’d invited Samara along with them, as she was recovering well and he thought she would do well to get out of Abaven for a while. It was rather close to home as well, and he hoped the trip might not affect her joints so much. He had lost track of Theory rather quickly, but he was sure that she would turn back up. The island was smaller, and with all the wolves around she wasn’t likely to get into much trouble. Poem had run off as well, and though he should have kept an eye on Noir the boy was doing well in his training. He hadn’t had any slip ups since the fire, and his father thought he deserved a bit of a reward for that.

So, the alpha soon found himself alone with Samara. The night was beautiful, the temperature perfect and the fireflies provided gentle light. Rhyme felt himself blush as he caught a glimpse of the dainty woman in such an intimate setting. He tried not to think about his behavior in her recovery den, and instead quickly turned his attention back to the gourd he was given to collect his bugs. Solitude was on his shoulders his beady eyes trained on every bug that lit up around him. The raven flapped his wings eagerly as Rhyme aimed to catch his first victim.

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
07-24-2019, 11:02 AM

Samara was glad for her first chance to actually meet Rhyme's kids, she'd been eager to at least try and talk with them and had found Theory to be the most receptive to her efforts, Poem was a sweet child but Theory had seemed just as interested in meeting her as Samara was.  The pups had run off as soon as they got there, of course, it wasn't a festival if there wasn't games or new faces to meet. Samara for her part mostly trailed behind Rhyme for the time being, she was more curious about those who'd gathered than the events themselve. At least at first. As she'd watched and time had passed she'd found herself drawn to particpate again.

Night had dropped, meaning that it was time for a firefly catching event, Rhyme had picked his own receptical and Samara picked a stiff leather bag, the top had a cinche to close the opening, she didn't want those little bugs flying away once she caught them. For a little bit she was very aware of Rhyme's gaze on her and she pointedly didn't meet his look. Only really turning to observe him when he started actively trying to catch some bugs. She giggled lightly as she watched. All things considered she was glad he was able to just enjoy himself, especially after all he'd been put through recently.

Focusing on her own task the woman, decided she was going to try and catch her fireflies from beneath, jumping lightly and tipping her head back whenever she found herself under the bugs, hoping it'd prove a fruitful tactic.

""

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

07-25-2019, 05:10 PM
He heard her bell like giggle as he made an attempt to trap the bugs in his jar. He got a little distracted, but still managed a couple three lightning bugs. He peered down at the tiny holes in the gourd and smiled at his success before his gaze returned to Samara’s form for just a moment to congratulate her. He had to stop allowing himself alone time with the woman.

Solitude continued to usher the bugs closer to his master as Rhyme went back to trying to avoid Samara’s gaze. ”I think I may have heard someone say your sister’s name.” He told her as his blue and lavender eyes glowed in the light of the bugs bioluminescence. ”I didn't manage to talk to them, but she might be here.” He wasn’t sure what plan for the future she had, or how long she wished to stay in Abaven. Rhyme did know he was torn between spending the time he did hae with her, and avoiding her because he shouldn’t have been indulging himself so heavily. Rhyme made another swipe at the glow bugs.

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
07-29-2019, 12:04 PM

Samara continued to try and catch some flies as Rhyme spoke, she made sure to keep her expression as even as she could. She gently placed her gourd on the ground and placed a paw over the opening. "Yes, I've caught a glimpse of her around." She considered what it was that Rhyme was trying to get at. "I'm sure we'll have a chance to talk at some point." She cocked her head to the side. "I suppose she'll need to know I've chosen to stay with some very lovely strangers." Samara cast a sidelong glance at Rhyme.

Then she picked up the gourd again and went racing off after more fireflies. She was here to have fun and dangit she was going to!

""

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

07-30-2019, 03:37 PM
Solitude continued to peck at the glowing bugs as Rhyme shifted his focus back to Samara’s dainty form. He perked his eyebrows as she mentioned that she had seen her, but would eventually get around to talking to her. Was she really putting time with him ahead of the sister she had been searching for? He felt himself grow flush and returned his gaze quickly to the bird at his shoulder.

”Strangers, huh?” He teased her lightly, unable to look back towards her as he did so. He knew she was treading on thin ice with his comments. ”I thought we were getting to know each other pretty well.” Rhyme feigned hurt as he and Solitude made another attempt at catching the fireflies.

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
08-13-2019, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020, 03:53 PM by Samara.)

Well, he was full of surprised today wasn't he? Samara grinned behind her container for a moment, more than satisfied with her current haul. Then after making another attempt at nabbing more fireflies the woman lowered her container for a moment, feigning scandal in her voice as she spoke. "Mr. Cavaliere!" She gasped, her eyes twinkling with amusement even as her voice sounded shocked. "I'd never insinuate as much about any of Abaven's fine alphas to a rival pack."

She looked away for a moment, looking out over the scenery around them, watching a fly drift lazily by her nose. Then when she was certain just enough time had passed she'd look at him out of the corner of her eye. "Even if I'm inclined to agree with that statement."

""

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

08-16-2019, 04:01 PM
Rhyme was allowing himself to get too close. He had a list two oaks high of reasons he should not be in such a... romantic setting with the dainty she wolf. Tana hadn’t been gone a full season and here he was. He turned his features towards her as she addressed his words incredulously. ”I know, I’m terrible.” He played along as dark ears fell to his skull as blue and lavender gaze took in her twinkling gaze. He felt his face grow hotter as he shifted his gaze from her quickly. His tail lashed in shame as he felt his heartbeat with a fluster. What was she doing to him?

The slate alpha turned back to her as she added her quip, the two of them were getting to know each other quite well. He felt himself grow ashamed at his actions and he shied his gaze away from hers. He couldn’t let himself fall for her. He had to focus on his kids, and on Abaven. ”Maybe we shouldn’t be.” He muttered to himself as he pretended to focus on catching some more fireflies. ”What do you think of the festival?” He asked, trying to change the direction of their conversation.