Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-22-2019, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 03:57 PM by Hannibal.)

Hannibal honestly didn't see himself frolicking through the wilds with a bag attempting to get fireflies.. but that was exactly what he was doing. The male was as nimble as a Cat but as swift as a mighty Ostrich. The albino male seemed to be as bright as the moons very reflection but the bugs still shined brighter. The flickers of their neutral luminescence gave him a rather gentle wash of warm coloration. His strange two toned pink nose and pink eye seemed to be bright as ever. As he moved through the thicket he was graceful and each step was calculated. A bag hung from his teeth with the opening hanging slack. As his eyes fell upon the sight of a low flying lightening bug the male leapt up at it and thrashed his head to one side, attempting to capture the bug into his white seal skin bag. Hannibal's companion, Fin, a female Stoat was hidden in his scruff with eyes trained on other bugs to potentially steal.

ooc: Hannibal's companion is helping!

speech
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Theta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
07-22-2019, 04:39 PM
Theta had arrived at the festival with one intention in mind, socializing. She was looking for anyone who could help her get out of her current situation. So far she hadn’t run away from her family, but she wasn’t giving up on getting out. There was at least a small chance that in coming here she would meet someone who was willing to help.

Theta had decided that participating in the events was one of the best ways to come across other wolves. Carrying a bag in her mouth she went out seeking fireflies to capture. As she walked keeping her eyes out for yellow dots of light she came across the form of another wolf the smell of which triggered some memories. It had been a while since she had smelled that scent, but she knew it came from before any of the moves. She called out to the male still holding on to her bag “Hey, I remember you.” As she spoke her words she spotted a flicker of light out of the corner of her right eye and flung her head around to get it in the bag.
[Image: 5sPkXAj.png]

Theta has small Deer antlers that may or may not be depicted in her art

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-23-2019, 03:26 PM

Hannibal's paws met the ground with a thud and the beast was standing once again. Within his bag was three lightening bugs and in Fin's paws was a fourth. Joy filled his form and a black and white tail waved with glee. Perhaps he needed to toss away the dream of thrones and become a bug catcher. Though, his thoughts were disturbed as a voice filled his ears. “Hey, I remember you.” Hannibal's black brow raised as his attention turned to see the red eyed pup staring at him. She was attempting to catch a bug and his head tilted to the right. Tyr's daughter. The fur on Hannibal's upper back bristled but he made no threatening expression upon his face. She was the spawn of that insolent filth but that did not make her evil..

The male took a moment but finally spoke, "Theta." He had to dig for her name but eventually remembered. His children spent a lot of time with Theta and her siblings. "How are you?" What else did he say? But, his mind turned back towards the bugs as Fin skittered up his back and over his head to drop her bug into the bag. The Stoat then gripped the seal skin bag with her teeth, ripping it from his own, and moved to rest the bottom of it on his upper back. She was able to tighten the entrance of the bag enough to ensure the bugs wouldn't escape. Meanwhile, Hannibal snapped his fangs at a few passing bugs and Fin extended her long neck to maybe get one or two as well. They made a good team.

speech

Theta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
07-23-2019, 04:01 PM
Theta had only caught one firefly and this did nothing to please her. It turned out that the adult remembered her too, by name in fact. She couldn’t say as much for him. He asked how she was, Theta had to answer this carefully. If he was to help her at all she had to make her problems known but not come off as whiny.

Carefully placing her bag on the ground she stomped on the part where she hoped the bug was, after all she didn’t need them alive. As she did so she responded with her chosen words “I’m in need of some assistance. Surely you remember my father, some choices he’s made as of late have not been in our best interest.” The our she said was in reference to her and her littermates, but she left it up in the air whether it meant that or her and Hannibal.

Finishing her words she picked up the bag again to swing in hope of catching more fireflies, only one wasn’t going to cut it.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-25-2019, 10:54 AM

Hannibal managed to capture three whole fireflies in his mouth. The male turned his head and the long Stoat upon his back extended the bag so he could spit them out. Fin had been killing the bugs with her pointy teeth as he did so to ensure none escaped. It seemed she had managed to catch one as well. Hannibal offered a tiny grin to the small creature, "Nice job." With that he turned his attention back onto the Praetor youth with a curious gaze. She was able to catch one more. Theta began speaking and it seemed to activate some curiosity within the male. What the hell was this girl talking about? Why would I help my enemies offspring? Hannibal narrowed his eyes as he stared down at her. She spoke with such a mature tone it was as if she wasn't a pup at all. Very unfitting for her age. But, he overlooked that. Could this be a trap? Was Tyranis using his spawn to wind me up? "What do you mean?"

With that the beast turned his attention back onto the bugs. He was there to catch fireflies not be a hero for someone else's pups. Hannibal wrinkled his nose before snapped at a few more lightening bugs. He could feet Fin reaching out for some as well to maybe catch one or two. They were making a rather good team so far.

speech

Theta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
07-30-2019, 06:26 PM
Again?! For a second time she had only caught one firefly, she had to make sure she didn’t lose her cool in front of Hannibal. She needed his help and there was a high probability she would lose any chance of that if she acted immature. He had asked what she meant and that meant taking a risk explaining, she had to make sure she put it in a way that her father’s actions had affected both of them. “Tyranis has given up his pack, uprooted his family, and had another litter with a foreign woman.” As far as Theta was concerned Paradise was as foreign as they could get, no proper introduction and scents from unknown places. Those in combination made for foreign. “In the process he has both disturbed your family and any of your previous trust in him as well as mine.” Theta remembered knowing the other group of pups, if the pups were there then Hannibal must have been meaning that the breaking up of the pack would’ve split them up. The smell of Hannibal’s own children on him was faint to say the least. “I propose a solution to both of our problems.”

Waiting to see if the male was willing to listen further Theta snapped her teeth at some passing fireflies, hoping to catch them in her teeth to spit them out later.

Incendio

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-31-2019, 12:28 AM
He was here with his mother. They walked side by side for a time until he spotted Theta and bounded off to bug her. Well, that and catch fireflies. Paradise sat not too far away, keeping her attention towards him while he went to start catching bugs. As he approached, he aimed to swat some bugs that were just beginning to fly off the ground before continuing his approach. He heard some of what Theta had said, and didn't understand why she was acting like she hated them and talking shit about their dad. Did she hate them all so much? "My mom's not foreign, and at least I have one." He said coolly, sapphire gaze locking on her. Yeah she was a little older than him, but he wasn't scared of her and her bad attitude. She always acted like a big spoiled brat. He turned to Hannibal then, looking him over for a moment. "Hiya! You look cool, whiter than our alpha!" He exclaimed. "And you're sorta pink, is that normal?" He knew nothing about albinism, so he was interested to say the least.

1st attempt

Theta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
07-31-2019, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 03:32 PM by Theta.)
Theta’s ears flattened as she spat the bugs into her bag. She had heard the annoying voice of her younger “sibling”, she would show him who the boss was one day. But that day was not today, taking a deep breath to make sure she didn’t back kick the brat then and there she composed herself. Eyes aimed towards Hannibal “If you’re interested, come find me after the festival.” This meant that she could make her escape now, she had said her piece she just needed to hear his thoughts.

Theta would make her exit, refusing to verbally or physically acknowledge the nuisance that had made itself known. She wasn’t going to give him the pleasure of going off at him in front of her contact. On her way out she brought her paw down on a cluster of fireflies that were near the ground, flailing around would just ruin her exit.

-exit Theta-

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-01-2019, 09:35 PM

Everything happened so fast and somehow the male was unable to really react to much before he was watching Theta walk away. The new comer happened to be a member of the foreign litter Tyranis had sired that Theta was speaking of. The coincidence was pretty crazy but Hannibal was use to the random happenings of these lands. Though, as he spat the dead flies into the bag with aid of Fin he realized they had caught four more. Which was a rather pleasant surprise despite the minor puppy fued happening around him.

Hannibal's attention was moved to the fiery pup as Theta walked away. The chipper words of his fur coloration brought a much more relaxing smile to his pink lips. Of course he would allow Theta's words lull in his brain but for now he would chat with the new comer for a while. The festival was the Alpha's time to relax, not to heed the bickering of an angsty Praetor whelp. Pale eyes flicked over the younger pup,"That is because I am albino. My skin is pink which gives my fur the appearance of having a warmer tone to it. That is also why one of my eyes is pink and the other is blue." Never had he explained what albinism was but perhaps the pups parents never explained it. - With that the beast snapped at a few passing Bugs in attempt to get his last few. Of course Fin would be helping as well.

speech

Incendio

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-02-2019, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 09:19 PM by Incendio.)
He wore an expressionless look as Theta decided to ignore him and stomp off. Yeesh, what the hell was her problem all the time? Nobody had done anything to her as far as he knew. Dad was nice and spent alot of time with them, so what gives? He watched her leave and stuck his tongue out behind her back before he returned his attention to the pink guy as he explained why he was pink. "Wow an albino? I've never seen an albino before!" He exclaimed with awe, "Our alpha, my great uncle, is pale with some darker markings and his eyes are red, but I don't think he's an albino.." He mused. Was he? Now that he knew what an albino was, he wanted to double check when he went back home.

As the albino guy tried to catch more bugs, the commotion sent some his way and he jumped forward to try and get some under his paws. He took a quick peek but wasn't sure if he'd gotten any for fear of them getting away if he did. "My name is Incendio, what's yours?" He couldn't just keep mentally calling him the pink dude or albino guy now could he?

3rd attempt