gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
07-24-2019, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 07:14 PM by Lili.)

Lili was a bundle of energy, unable to contain her excitement at being allowed to not only leave the pack lands but brought to such a busy place, there were fun things to do here too! Her parents had their paws full watching them all, though it seemed her dad had also brought a pack member she didn't know personally yet who seemed to also be keeping an eye on them all. But that didn't mean that they wouldn't wander off from time to time. Lachlan had managed to escape and when Lili caught a familiar scent her own excitement meant she was dashing away before she'd considered the fact they'd all been told to stick close.

But then, could her dad really be too angry she'd gone off to see her aunt? "Aunt Kayri!" She called out excitedly, still not totally solid on how her aunt's name was pronounced. The little girl raced through crowds, dodging steps and weaving between paws as she sought out her favorite aunt, well her only aunt, but still!

"Can you see me?"

Stock by Castlegraphics of deviant art
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
07-25-2019, 01:47 PM

She'd been enjoying her time with Holland while doing the activities here. She was having fun, and this time with someone else. Something she hadn't done in a long time. She normally went off to do things on her own since everyone else was usually busy, or she didn't want to bother them. But with Holland around, she practically followed him like a lost puppy. She chalked it up to his still being new to the pack and she wanted to stick around so he didn't feel uncomfortable or weird here by himself. Of course, she also had thoughts maybe she was being annoying but hey, he hadn't told her to leave him alone yet so she assumed he was okay with her company.

As she walked around looking and listening to the things around her, she heard her name being called out and she turned to find one of her nieces running towards her. Her tail set to wagging as she watched her niece approach. "Hey Lili! Does your dad know you're over here?" She questioned at first, but then shook her head to dismiss it. "You know what? Nevermind," It's not like Lili was off on her own. She was with her now, so of course she'd help keep an eye on her. "Are you having fun?"

"Speak"

Art

Lili

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
08-08-2019, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 07:14 PM by Lili.)

Finally, the crowd seemed to part and there! Lili spotted her aunt and raced over to Kairi. She wasn't totally good about stoping before crashing into others, so she stumbled into her aunt's legs. She bounced back onto her paws, staring up at her aunt, tongue lolling from her mouth and her tail beating vigorously. Her aunt asked her a question and Lili started to respond "Yeah da brought-" But then her aunt said it didn't matter so she clamped her mouth shut and nodded.

"Yeah! Lots of fun!" She bounced on her paws, eager to tell her aunt all about her adventures. "I watched Sio run the race an then, Mama and Da and everyone got to play an' explore!" She looked up wide-eyed at her aunt. "Have you had fun aunt Kayri?"

"Can you see me?"

Stock by Castlegraphics of deviant art
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3