Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-24-2019, 03:43 PM
Vail lounged outside the den, heavily pregnant. She was going to pop any minute now, she was sure. A soft smile played on her features as she enjoyed the cool Autumn day. The breeze was gentle, but warm enough Vail could be content under the shade. She sighed contentedly right before she experienced her first contraction. Her eyes flew open and even through the pain she felt excitement. After it passed she called out for Shaye and Solor, though she also wished for Rhyme to be there as well. While she hadn’t ever been a fan of her cousin he was a decent healer.

She hid the nervous pit that also made its home in her stomach, not that there was much room for anything but pups. Vail had confessed the feeling to Shaye, and even if something happened to her, the pups she carried would be okay. They had to be, she’d waited for this moment and she embraced the excitement it brought. Vail made her way carefully into the den and made herself as comfortable as possible, hopefully labor wouldn’t last too long.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-04-2019, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 05:04 AM by Shaye I.)
The call of her sister left Shaye feeling frantic. She knew she was ready to give birth at any moment, and she had no doubt exactly what the call meant. With Vail being the primary healer, Shaye had ensured that she had medical supplies packed and ready to go. Just because she had given up the life of a healer, didn’t mean she had forgotten how. With everything she needed at her disposal, she fled her den and made her way to Vail’s side as quickly as possible.

She didn’t stop running until she reached Vail’s side, but once she got there, she gave her sister a huge, encouraging grin. “Todays the day” she whispered, giving Vail a kiss on the cheek, and ushering Solor out of her way as he ran to his mates side as well. It was great that he was there, but he needed to shove his butt along.

Once she moved around the man, she pulled out the gentle pain meds she had prepared for the day and offered them to Vail. “Alright, let’s count the contractions” she said, keeping a calm steady rhythm to her voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Solor

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
08-04-2019, 05:06 AM
He hadn’t meant to go far, only catch a small breakfast for himself and his Winter Rose. when she howled for himself and her sister, he knew what was up. He dropped his recently caught catch, and it was immediately forgotten as he dashed back towards the den. He saw the tail end of Shaye as she disappeared into the den, and then he was there. He pushed into the den, perhaps with less care then he should have as he got in Shaye’s way. He moved to one side, and she moved the same way, before the Alpha gently pushed past him and concentrated on Vail.

He immediately went to her opposite side, and sat down beside her, putting one of his paws over hers. “I’m here” he promised her gently. He didn’t know much about healing, despite his proximity to the healer, and just wanted to be there beside her and support her well Shaye helped with the delivery.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
08-08-2019, 06:33 AM
Rhyme was, oddly, one of the most experienced healers in Abaven, and he knew he wished to be more experience so his tall frame was quick to make an appearance at Vail’s den as she called for her entourage that would assist in the birth. Shaye and Solor were already in place when he showed up, he smiled softly to the wolves as he looked to Vail. She seemed alert and excited, as she should be. Shaye was already taking charge, thankfully the den was large enough for the three large wolves and Vail. Somehow.

He placed his bundle of herbs down and as Shaye did her part Rhyme organized his plants. ”Here Vail, start with this.” He said softly as he pushed a water filled gourd with the motherwort he had just sprinkled in. ”Drink it slow.” He added before she found herself in another contraction.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-08-2019, 06:44 AM
Solor curled supportively beside her as Shaye quickly took up her other side. She leaned into her husband's side, thankful for the support as her sister began to count through her contractions. Rhyme made his way to her side as well, his helpful form offering her first tonic. She nodded and grit through her contraction as she smelled the motherwort within the water. She cried out softly as her body worked through labor, and she clung to Solor’s side through the pain. This was normal, this was natural, and it would be worth it when they were through.

As it finished she relaxed slightly, though she was still breathing hard as she leaned forward to sip from the cup offered to her. She managed to wet her throat when another contraction took her, she cried out, but this was it. She pushed and the first of their children were born. She cried out in relief and was quickly at the pup. Vail couldn’t tell the color or gender, but he was huge. She chewed through the cord and licked him eagerly before nudging him to her belly.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

08-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Vail did as he asked and lapped gently at the cup of water before she went through another contraction. He could hear shaye counting to Vail as the albino woman called out. Shaye and Solor both seemed eager to comfort her, and Rhyme waiting and watched as she brought for her first child. She was a healer, he was sure she had delivered many babies, as was obvious when she went to work on her firstborn. Rhyme nodded in approval as she eventually got him gently to her stomach. ”One down,” he told her and Solor as he locked eyes with the father. He looked worried, but full of wonder. Rhyme remembered clearly how nervous he had felt at the birth of his own children. He felt his gaze shift to Shaye.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-11-2019, 03:26 PM
She leaned against Solor, already exhausted from the effort of bringing the first pup into the world. She gasped for breath as he fed easily at her side. Both her sister and husband whispered sweet reassurances as Rhyme told her she was only through with one. She only just caught her breath when the next contraction took her and she pushed a second time. She didn’t move quite as fast with this one as she breathed hard and tried to regain some of her energy she felt completely worn out after the second. Again her body contracted, but she couldn’t this time, Vail grit her teeth and tried to push but felt like she had gone much too far. Again her body willed her to keep going, to finish and give life to the last of her litter. With the last of her effort Vail pushed, and their third child entered the world. Vail allowed Shaye or Rhyme to clean and care for the last two as she leaned heavily on. Solor. She hadn’t expected to expend so much effort when it started, and now she didn’t even want to move. ”Name them, Solor.” They had already decided, and he would be the one to speak their names.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

08-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Shaye saw to the first pup, and for a moment Rhyme thought he was going to have to intervene more heavily. His cousin was struggling, she was exhausted. She had gone through a relatively quick birth thankfully, but it was showing in how tired her body was. ”Come one, Vail. You have to do this.” He told her quietly as she gasped for breath and struggled through her labor. ”Your pup has to come out now. Push, Vail.” He told her as she struggled and finally grasped hold of her last reserves to birth the final pup. Smiles were had all around as he was born. ”That’s all of them. Good job.” Rhyme offered her softly. He knew she didn’t much like him, but he was honored to be allowed at her side.