size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-29-2019, 07:54 AM
With Rhyme running a patrol and all his kids elsewhere except for verse, Eulogy took her chance. Shed asked verse to just tell Rhyme that she was out for a walk and would be back later and then she set off. She wasn't meaning to completely disobey her brother but she had sat on this decision for a while now. Ox deserved to know, and to be at least given the option to be part of their children's lives, even if he only wanted to forget about them. At least she would of done what she could and offered him the opportunity to know he was a father.

She set off, careful to avoid all scouts and patrols. Her heading was for the last place she had seen him and then she intended to move northward. She'd have to find him without help, lest rhyme see him and immediately attack him before they could talk. Her brother probably thought the worst of Ox but she knew better. Ox wasn't some cruel man who had taken advantage of her. He had saved her from potentially carrying another's child and from being raped. Sure he had slept with her to pay a debt he could of overlooked but he wasn't a horrible man.

She came to the falls and found no sign of him, so she turned towards the pack lands and then a little to her left. That would be north hopefully. She'd go to the lake shed been to before next. She made it in as little time as possible, her enlarged stomach only slowing her down a little. He had to be here right?
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]

Oxide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-30-2019, 04:35 PM
Oxide managed to visit up the east coast, finding his way back to the border of the pack he’d made note of. The pack where the ex-slave Eulogy had returned to after he’d helped keep the mangy oaf off of her. He hadn’t meant to return here, there was much else to be seen. However, as his silvery paws brought him over familiar terrain he was faced again with the little brown she wolf. Her belly was swollen and she seemed to be in search of something.

He didn’t know why he let himself be drawn to her again, but his rusted form angled towards her. Was she pregnant? If he had to guess that’s what she looked like, he tried not to let himself believe it was his fault. She was obviously some kind of bait, and while he hoped no one else had gotten to her, he didn’t want her to say he… Oxide didn’t want to be a father.

”Eulogy,”his voice was friendly as his steps came to a halt beside her. There was still a tug that drew him to her, but he resisted. If these really were his fault, it was better not to let himself get attached.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-30-2019, 05:38 PM
It was like the world was working for her. She didn't have to search long because Ox found her. Of course she knew that he likely wouldn't want the responsibility of the children that grew within her but he deserved as much of a chance to know. They were after all half his. She seated herself as he came up next to her and spoke her name. She smiled as she answered, "Ox, I didn't think I'd find you."

There was a lighter joking tone there but she also didn't want to have him run before she said anything about what she wanted to tell him. It wasn't hard to tell that she was pregnant at this point. Though she was guessing the litter was large with just her size. She'd seen her share of pregnant women and most weren't as round as she was at this point in the pregnancy. "How have your travels been? she was trying to start the conversation lightly at least.

Oxide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-30-2019, 06:07 PM
He knew he probably should have returned quickly to Eris and all the good she brought to his life. The boy had felt guilt at the scent that clung to his pelt for so long that it had taken him a while to double back. Now he found himself again where he had met Eulogy, with no good reason. Now she was going to tell him he got her pregnant after their deal was met out. She seemed content though, even.. happier than he’d seen her last. ”Looking for me?” He replied, though he was sure what she sought him out for. He couldn’t help but to joke back despite her current condition. ”Ready to take me up on another deal?”

She went on to ask him how the travels had been. All the small talk, what was her end game with dragging on the inevitable? ”Uneventful, thought I might come back around to see if I might get some more excitement. I was in a fight and got laid the last time I ran into you.” He chuckled, but the emotion quickly left his features as his deep ruby eyes fell on her stomach again. ”Seems we got lucky in more ways than one.” His heart beat a little faster in his chest. Oxide was really about to disappoint her if she expected him to support her.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-30-2019, 06:30 PM
The way he spoke seemed like he already was guessing it. So small talk wasn't going to happen then. Seemed her possible friendship might be over. Just her luck right? She nodded though when he asked if she was looking for him. She glanced at him from the side of her eye. She was measuring his mood and his reactions. He spoke of another deal and she shook her head. Not any he may want. 

She sighed as he spoke again of them getting lucky. He had no clue though did he? He probably thought she was here to try to force him into responsibility for it yet she wasn't. "Depends I guess…. I'm pregnant, they're yours. But I don't want you to not have the chance to be a father if you want to." she was going to be truthful with him at least. Children weren't easy so it would be a lot of work. "I just thought you deserved to have the chance and know about them." depending upon his reaction they may go further with this or not it was up to him.

Oxide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-30-2019, 06:32 PM
She had been looking for him, but he had already expected why it was she sought him out. He had no reason to think there was more than just wrangling him for responsibility over his own actions. She had no reason to want to befriend him, he might have saved her from a terrible fate but he’d also taken from her. This poor beat down slave, who still managed to offer him a smile. Now he’d gotten her pregnant, depending on her disposition, another hash twist of fate.

She confirmed her pregnancy and his fatherhood, claiming she wanted to give him a chance at being the father he hadn’t had growing up. Deep ruby gaze shifted to the gound as he processed her words, he had expected a much more abrasive call to arms. Too bad she didn’t know him very well.

”Congratulations?” Her decision to keep them was subtle but it seemed she at least wanted to bring them into the world even if she hadn’t been able to find him. Keeping them out of a sense of duty was different than real wanting them though. ”Thanks for letting me know but,” How did one put this more delicately? Or did it matter how he came out and said it. ”I’m not interested in sticking around and being ‘dad.” Oxide hadn’t grown up with a father, and he tuned out fine. His uncle had been his male role model, likely Eulogy’s brother would be the same for hers. ”Sorry,” he added as his gaze returned to he scarred features. He wasn’t sure what he’d find there.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-30-2019, 06:32 PM
He spoke and the first sounded like a question more than a true congratulatory word, she'd happily take it though. A smile lingered on her face as she looked at him as she quietly gave her thanks to him for his congratulations. He wasn't aware probably just how pure of heart she was probably and might not even realize it still after this encounter. 

He went on to say he didn't have interest in being a dad and she nodded. It wasn't for everyone so she held no ilk over it. In fact she was fine with that. At least she'd given him the opportunity for it in case he had wanted it. In truth she hadn't even expected him to, it was just the responsible thing to do. When he apologized she shook her head, "There's nothing to be sorry for Ox, I just wanted to give you the opportunity. It's your choice to be a dad, not my place to make you be one." She smiled the entire time she spoke. There were no hard feelings about anything. She just wasn't a spiteful woman nor one to make others do things with guilt.

Oxide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-30-2019, 06:34 PM
The girl seemed to have little reaction over his answer, like she half expected him to react this way anyhow. Responsibility was the bane of his existence, and pups were a huge one at that. He loathed the idea of settling down and helping to raise a family. Maybe if they had some kind of arrangement like Nysa and Deimos had, but he had no desire to come back to the pack with her to look after his offspring. They’d probably be better off if they never met him.

”Just don’t talk too badly about me to them,” he mused half jokingly as he looked Eulogy over once more. ”I’m sorry to have.. forced this on you,” she had said she wouldn’t make him be a dad. But hadn’t he made her be a mother? His children were growing inside her, and he held no desire to see them through to adulthood. ”You’re sweet, Eulogy. I know you’ll be a great mother to them.” He said with genuine warmth in his voice. He’d known a lot of less than desirable she wolves from Deimos bringing girls around. Eulogy would be the perfect mom to his accidental pups, especially compared to them.