Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
07-31-2019, 08:57 PM

Kai was fucking pissed. If there was anything in life that meant anything to him, anything at all, something he'd defend with every last breath - it was his personal autonomy, his freedom, his life.

And all at once it had been stolen from him, frightening quickly and easily, and though he'd never been an overly volatile man it was damn near impossible now to feel anything but pure, seething hate toward the wolves that had captured him. The rage made it difficult to think and formulate a plan to escape - and the hard truth was that he just plain couldn't escape without help. He was outnumbered, plain and simple, and the sheer number of wolves that were constantly patrolling around him and the other captives - coupled with the horrifying contraptions that kept him physically chained to these imbeciles - made leaving all but impossible.

Currently he was daydreaming about just how his escape might go. The images were vague and muddy in his head, hardly a real plan at all, though that didn't stop him from fantasizing regardless. Perhaps he could feign unconsciousness and when whoever came to check on him leaned in real close, he could thrust his head up and thrust his tusks straight into their neck. If he hit the right spot, their death would be quick and hardly make much fuss at all, but if he didn't?

A hardly audible growl bubbled up from within his throat as he rolled over onto his side, tilting his head toward a movement at his rear, wondering who it might be.

Eris

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
08-16-2019, 04:14 PM
It was strange, the way they kept them together. From what she could tell, it was a fairly deep pit - difficult to scale and impossible when your legs were shackled. Eris passed the time during the day by shuffling around the perimeter of their captivity. It kept her busy and gave her a sense of place. There were so many scents - strangers, fear, dirt, sweat, fear... it was overwhelming. Putting one paw in front of the other kept her grounded.

She had a difficult time differentiating between the other wolves that were being kept in confinement with her. The best descriptors she could come up with were based on their size alone. They had all been kept together and with the Harrajandi long enough that everyone sort of smelled the same; everyone had become different sized shadows. As she tracked her way around the perimeter, Eris stumbled over the hind paws of the Very Large Shadow she had noticed over the past few days. The small female tripped and cried out, falling immediately due to her shackles. Instead of speaking, Eris simply laid perfectly still on the ground, her heart beating fast. Would the Very Large Shadow kill her?

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

08-19-2019, 08:15 PM

His fantasies of enacting revenge on his captors could only occupy him for so long. He wasn't used to lying around doing nothing for so long - he was a true wanderer, and he'd sooner spend his days roaming the lands freely rather than basking in the shade, as some wolves might find preferable. Shifting, he let out a huff, though his thoughts were immediately captured by the small female tripping over his hindquarters.

His instinct was to flinch away from her touch and let out a low growl, the sound deafening quickly, though remnants bubbled up from deep within his chest. "Who the fuck-" He started, though when he twisted around where he was lying to see just how small the girl was, he instinctively softened.. but just slightly. She was no threat, no more than the small mice he'd been watching scurry around the edge of the pits they'd been thrown into. "You should watch where you're going," he drawled, almost lazily, his voice devoid of any threat at all. "And stop that crying. It won't help you any here."

Eris

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2019, 08:41 PM
His growl caused her to flinch, but she remained still on the ground. It was hard to coordinate her limbs in the shackles; they were all so sore. He was so simply so big it was almost incomparable. Even though he softened his growl after a moment, Eris didn't move. After he spoke, she waited a long time before slowly rising to her paws to be sure that he wouldn't turn on her.

"I'm not crying," she said stubbornly. "I'm trying to be very quiet. I have a route, and your hindquarters happened to be in it. I... can't see very well," she had started off strong, but ended meekly. It was hard to be brave when everyone was strange and difficult to see. "Can you describe yourself to me?" She asked quietly, trying not to let any embarrassment creep into her voice. Now that they were relatively close, she could pick out his scent among the crowd of other wolves. "I'm Eris Pyre of the Ademre," she added lamely. It didn't feel like there was any power in her name any more.

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

09-06-2019, 07:27 PM
Kai let out a loud snort following his words, his gaze following her as she slowly rose to her paws. She seemed unsteady, but he couldn't blame her. Wolves weren't meant to sit around idly, lounging - they needed to run freely to truly prosper. Already he could feel his muscles losing their strength from lying around all the time, fantasizing about freedom and hoping it would come sooner rather than later. "Quiet, not quiet... does it really matter?" Kai had always had a rather lackadaisical attitude about most things in life, but it seemed that carefree attitude had morphed into something that seemed much more like nihilism as of late. Why did any of it matter, really?

She admitted she couldn't see very well, which earned a thoughtful frown. Not that she can see me making this face, he thought to himself, wondering just how well she could see if it wasn't very well. "Describe myself? I'm uh - well..." How did one really describe themselves? He'd never needed to before, and even now he wondered if he should waste his breath at all. But perhaps her reaction would be entertaining enough to warrant the effort. "My name's Kai. I'm big.. obviously," he chuckled, vaguely amused at the thought of her running literally into him, now.

"My coat's mostly grey. Varying shades." Huffing softly, he rolled fully onto his belly, keeping his eye on her. "My back paws are a deep red. Like the color of freshly drawn blood. I have similar markings on my face," he admitted, though he couldn't describe them very well. He hadn't spent much time staring at his reflection, and he suddenly found himself wishing he had spent a bit longer doing it. "And.. I have tusks. They're not too big, but big enough, especially for a wolf." It was a rarity among wolves, at least on this continent, though his father's stories made him wonder why it wasn't so uncommon among his family. Finally he cracked a real grin - lazy and careless still, but genuine, despite their circumstances. "What about you? I mean, I can see you well enough, but what's your story, Eris Pyre of the Ademre?"