gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Still soaked from playing with Cèlestin, Pegasus made his way to a different pool if only because he couldn't spend forever around his friend in spite of how tempting the idea was. He lapped at the water then drew back with a yelp as a fish grappled to his tongue and flailed as he drew back in pain. He shook his head tossing the fish onto a nearby bank and snuffed irately as the fish flailed helplessly on the ground.

He had a chance to actually look at the island for once: the painted early sunset, the long blades of grass that framed the muddy pools, the long billed water birds creeping through the mire, it was beautiful even without the decorations of the festival.

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
08-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Leonce had moved from his spot where Brandr was and found another spot. He couldn’t spend all his time fishing with one person, he had to meet other people as well. Leonce enjoyed meeting other people, it was always a fun time to figure out what another person’s life was like.

Leonce spotted another wolf and began to walk closer to them until he was about five feet away. They seemed to be having trouble fishing as they flung the fish towards land which made Leonce chuckle a bit. “Having fun?” He said as he felt the movement of the water and stuck his head into the water to catch it.
Leonce has a ferret companion that is in all his threads unless otherwise stated

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-01-2019, 04:22 PM
He gave a warm chuckle at the approaching male who had no doubt just seen him make a fool of himself then watched as he ducked his head to catch a fish. He remembered why he had chosen to stray so far from Cèlestin and dipped his head down to catch one of his own, his paws bracing against the mud as he dipped his head under the water.

He tossed his catch on the shore, his tail wagging slightly. “I suppose I am.” He commented. “What about yourself" He asked, looking the male over. His coat had a strange pattern compared to his own but that was hardly unusual in Boreas. “Forgive me, allow me to introduce myself, I am Pegasus Beaufort.”

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
08-01-2019, 04:59 PM
The male’s introduction had reminded Leonce that he had failed to introduce himself at first like he normally did. “Right! I’m Leonce Gravois.” It felt weird to introduce himself with his last name, he wasn’t used to doing that. But if Pegasus had done it he probably should as well. “I always have fun at big events, I find it hard not to! Being around people in general is just really fun.”

Leonce had already dealt with the fish he had caught previously before he started talking. He was just waiting for the next fish to swim by, once that happened he promptly dove after it,
Leonce has a ferret companion that is in all his threads unless otherwise stated

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-01-2019, 05:22 PM
“I feel much the same way.” He grinned dunking his head in the water again as a flash of silver passed under his eye and he caught the wiggling creature in his jaws.

He tossed the fish on the bank and returned his attention to the male. “Did you come here with anyone?” He asked, sniffing at the water as his paws sank into the mud. Distantly he could hear crickets beginning their choir and could hear the croaking of frogs as the sun began to sink lower. Pegasus had a sudden urge to explore the island but didn't want Leonce to think of him as rude.

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
08-01-2019, 05:56 PM
He had found another wolf who enjoyed events like this, although he guessed that it would be hard to find anyone who didn’t enjoy a good festival now and then. If they didn’t they must be really grumpy to avoid fun things like this. He was curious as to why Pegasus asked if he had come with anyone. He hadn’t come with anyone in specific, well, besides Colin. “Other than Colin no, he’s my ferret friend.”

For the first time in a while Leonce was starting to feel sad. As he ducked down to catch another fish he wondered if for all the wolves he had met if he had truly made any friends. Friends were supposed to have fun with you, not around you, right?

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-01-2019, 06:51 PM
He looked up from his investigating and cocked his head slightly, it was surprisingly common to see wolves with companions when in his homeland keeping such companions was considered unclean. Still his brother had adopted the practice hadn't he? Why shouldn't Pegasus.

He snapped up another fish and tossed it onto the bank before moving closer to Leonce, the mud squishing between his toes he could hear the distant rumble of thunder and he thought he could smell rain. He shuddered remembering his near brush with death and what had compelled him to stay alive. His heart ached with sudden loneliness then, missing his friend more than ever. He shook water from his fur and forced himself to talk to Leonce again.

“Do you come from a pack?”

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
08-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Pegasus asked if he came from a pack. Leonce wasn’t entirely sure why he asked that as he still wasn’t experienced enough to know the scents of the packs in the area. It was just confusing for him that a possible loner would ask about a pack. Maybe he could use the chance to recruit him to Abaven! “I’m from Abaven, they’re nice there. Although we did have a fire recently.” After saying that Leonce spotted the shape of a fish under the water and went down to catch it. He hadn’t been keeping strict count of how many fish he had caught so far. Hopefully a few more was enough.

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-02-2019, 08:50 AM
“A fire?” He questioned “That sounds terrible was anyone hurt?” He asked, dipping his head under the water to try for another fish.

“I happen to be an alpha actually, from a pack called Olympia.” He didn't expect that the male would have heard of them, they were after all still a small pack and he'd yet to establish an alliance with anyone other than Torin. That would have to change after the festival he realized but for now he would simply enjoy himself and partake in the festivities. Again his heart ached for Cèlestin but again he ignored the pain in favor of being courteous to the stranger.

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
08-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Leonce recalled the day of the fire and all the chaos that had happened, he remembered trying to help everyone that he could. Seeing the lioness and thinking she was stealing poem, trying to help one of the injured wolves. He knew that a lot of people had been hurt, one way or another. He didn’t know if anyone had died though. “A lot of people were hurt, I saw burns and people coughing from the smoke.” In an attempt to lighten the mood he said “I’ve never heard of Olympia! Where is it?” Sticking his head under the water to grab another fish Leonce wondered if that party idea he had with Brandr was a good idea after all.

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-04-2019, 10:24 PM

He grinned at the male’s enthusiasm his tail swishing slightly behind him.

“It’s in the south, we’re a small pack for now but I’m sure in time we’ll grow in numbers and strength.” He explained.
“What can you tell me of Abaven? Other than the fire of course.” His train of thought was swiftly derailed as another fish swam by his paws and he dipped his head under the water to catch it, lifting his soaked face with his wiggling catch in his jaws. He deposited it with the others and nodded his head in silent pleasure. He may not have been a hunter but he did well catching fish.

speaking Thinking  you

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
08-04-2019, 10:39 PM
When Pegasus asked him about Abaven Leonce saw his chance. “Abaven’s really good, Shaye and Rhyme are pretty nice too, they’re our Alphas. I’ve only met nice people there so that makes it even better. I’m sure you’d like them, their kids are fun and nice too.” Being the normal scatterbrain that he was Leonce’s words didn’t make that much sense strung together, it was times like this where it was useful to have Colin around. Having a translator made things a lot easier. Where was he anyways? Leonce would have to find him before the festival was over, he was starting to get concerned.

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-04-2019, 10:47 PM

Peg tilted his head slightly at the male’s string of words but was quickly distracted as the sun set and a swarm of fireflies appeared. He snapped at a few of them and considered the point moot.

“That does sound nice.” He said simply. It was late now and he hadn’t seen any sign of Célestin. “If you’ll excuse me I think I should go find my friend, he’ll be worried.” He said, doubting the words as they left his mouth. Célestin knew better than to worry about him, as large as he was it wasn’t likely trouble would find him. With a dip of his head Pegasus departed, his thoughts like always on his friend.

-Exit Pegasus-

speaking Thinking  you