Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
08-01-2019, 07:47 PM

Things were coming together nicely for Circe. She had just a few more things to gather, some preparations to make, before it was time to present herself to the Empress for consideration into Ashen’s ranks. Circe has every intention of sticking by Archon’s side and with a belly full of Kleins she was confident she too would be allowed in with the allies.

Circe paused at the base of a tree to nose at the herbs there when a crashing up above startled her. She had just enough to look up and flinch before what felt like a massive spiderweb crashed down on her.

The moment she realized what had happened Circe lunged for one of the weights that held down the edges of the net.

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
08-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Valkyrie watched with no small amount of satisfaction as the big woman strolled down the path Valkyrie had designed to funnel wolves towards her trap. In the shadows with her was Dagfinn and somewhere in the trees lurked Inga. Together they would capture this behemoth of a woman.

Soon enough the woman was in position and Valkyrie gave the signal for Inga to release the trap. It worked beautifully and Valkyrie was quick to leap from her hiding place and race onto the scene. As the giantess tried to lift one of the weights Valkyrie firmly planted her paw, claws unsheathed, down on top of it. “There is no escape for you, dear,” she said smoothly. “So you have two choices: either you come with us quietly or we will take you by force.”

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Circe

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
08-01-2019, 08:05 PM

A paw came seemingly out of nowhere and slammed back down the weight she had been lifting. Circe’s by now instinctive playacting kicked in and she recoiled in faux fear. Though there was a sizeable height difference between the two she cowered before the smaller woman. “Don’t, please, just let me go.” Time to flash that newly minted pregnant card and hope it meant something to the clawed woman. “Whatever you’re doing, please don’t. I’m pregnant,” she babbled, “I just- I just want my babies to be safe...”

Her eyes were like saucers as she gazed tearfully up at Valkyrie. “Just let me go.”

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
08-01-2019, 08:10 PM
A slow, pleased smile played across Valkyrie’s lips upon hearing that the woman was pregnant. “Pregnant, hm?” she said, still smiling. “This means someone will be missing you, yes? And it is all the more reason for you to come quietly.” She gave the giantess a significant look. “I just want your babies to be safe too.”

Had it been a less awkward gesture for a quadruped Valkyrie might very well have rubbed her paws together in glee. It seemed likely that someone would be wanting this woman back thus her odds of getting a good price were high.

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.