gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Elias

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-02-2019, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 07:08 AM by Dominus I.)
1 Year - Male - Chaotic Neutral - Loner
Single
Fighting | Hunting

Dominus had a bright childhood during his stay within Ruina. He learned about crafting and pets from the other members there, and enjoyed playing with his siblings. He was a little cocky and goofy at times, often trying his best to make his twin sister Domina laugh. When Elias decided to leave Ruina in search of Zuriel, he wanted to take Dominus but Dominus refused to leave without Domina, so the two set out with their father. On their journey, their father's madness slowly consumed him. They never found Zuriel, and the time away from the rest of their family seemed to be less focused on finding her and more focused on completely brainwashing both children. Domina's natural sass caused Elias to start to worry for Dominus' fellowship, and resulted in her death. This broke Dominus away from all emotions, not able to fully process the loss of his dearest sibling. He is currently on the run, trying to get as far away from his father as possible. The only problem is that he has started to hear the 'demons' his father drilled into his brain, making him confused on what the right thing to do from this point on is.

• Anything goes with this guy.
  • He loves to learn, and to spar.
  • He is a little desperate for another male to follow and erase what his father has done to his mind.

3 Years - Male - Chaotic Good - Loner
Single
Hunting | Intellect

Kane spent his youth helping his mother and sister out in Lirim for awhile before he left to search for his missing brother, Miach. He spent the first year and a half of his life trying to follow him, coming across his tracks a few times though never quick enough to actually encounter him. He had to fight many other wolves over kills to survive, and most of his scars are from these encounters. He didn't mind the hardship, and he followed his brother's trail adamantly only to be intercepted by his estranged father just before his second year, though he had no idea that this man was his sire. Without an explanation, Elias enslaved Kane and made him follow him back to Lirim in an attempt to return him to Zuriel, who had expressed to Elias her worries about her missing sons. The act only made Kane's mother fall more in love with Elias, but during his time with his father he was certain this man was not to be trusted. He did not want to ruin his mother's happiness, so he said nothing but he did warn his innocent sister and naive brother (who had returned to Lirim before him, apparently). He watched them leave Lirim and follow Elias blindly with a heavy heart, but that was the last he ever interacted with them. He left to do a little soul searching of his own, but lately he has been more curious than ever about his Adravendi blood.

• Looking to run into other Adravendis, or anyone who knew Faite and Zuriel.
  • He is a bit of a hopeless romantic and incredibly loyal, open to romance.
  • He is not very expressive other than to show anger. Friends that help him discover himself and who he is would be a dream.
  • I would like for him to join up with other wolves from his mother's family, possibly rejoin Lirim.
  • Hunts and skill threads are more than welcome, as always.
  • He hates drama, but will tolerate it better from females. Keep this in mind when threading.

4 Years - Female - Chaotic Good - Loner
Single
Intellect | Healing

Moon is a gem among my other characters. She is very kind-hearted and loves to help. She will go far out of her way to make sure even strangers have what they need to get by. She is a natural healer and very intelligent. She is a quick thinker and an inventor. Her favorite pass-time is venturing to old human ruins and rediscovering old treasures to find uses for. When she isn't inventing, she is studying herbs and medicines. She is infertile, though currently trying her best to discover herbs that could possibly help her cure this. She has dreams of finding a man to love, starting a family, and all that... though has kept away from romance knowing her current problem with infertility. For now, she focuses on the family she has that is already alive but her emotions really seem to get to her when in the face of children.

• Looking for skill threads.
  • Looking for other Wreckages to build bonds with!
  • Looking for other inventors/crafters to share their finds with her.
  • Looking for a pup (or a few) to adopt, she's infertile but loves children.
  • Looking for a male to rile up her heart a bit.  Brownie points if he's a navigator, too.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-02-2019, 04:12 PM
hello hello! we haven't threaded yet and that's a shame, so I'm offering threads (and plots) to you!

Holland; is in Lirim and could potentially come across Kane, bring him back to the pack. he is one of the active healers in the pack, and as such he does venture outside from time to time for herbs.

Heloise; is going to be friends with Miach, so she could also meet Kane and they could be friends too! she's in Winterfell but looking to make her own pack.

Benedict; is open for skills. he's a hunter/intellect and has a soft spot for females/pups/anyone who is kind. he could definitely meet Moon!

Dutch; she's pregnant right now and going to Ashen, but Moon and she could craft items together once I'm wrapped up her plot stuff. Dutch is my crafter and based on dwarven culture.

Huntington; could meet Dom if possible? she is reserved and very deadpan, but i think it'd be a fun interaction. currently, she's hanging around Corpseghoul Swamp and is looking to build a home for herself. she's also a year old too!
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Dominus I

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Elias

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Honestly, yes to all of these. They are well-thought-out and could provide quite a bit of fun!

Kane x Holland: I'll start. Since Holland is a healer and Kane is prone to accidents, I think I have an idea for a starter for these two. I could get working on one for them.

Kane x Heloise: I would love to get them together, and perhaps she could bring him and his brother together again. I'd honestly love that! Not sure where or under what circumstances they should meet, though. I don't see him going near the Praetors intentionally, but he doesn't know anything about Winterfell. Perhaps he could meet her somewhere around there, and she could warn him about who runs the pack- he'd be sure to steer clear of it after that. xD

Moon x Benedict: She doesn't have either of those skills, but perhaps they could bump into each other and get to know one another on a hunting trip? She's a skinny girl and could use the help catching a meal. Where/what is totally up to you. :]

Moon x Dutch: I would love also for Moon to help take care of her during her pregnancy, if she needs! I would love for them to teach each other things, it would be nice. Plus she loves pups, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping in any way possible. Just let me know where Dutch has been hanging out and I could start this one, too.

Dominus x Huntington: I enjoy putting him in threads with wolves that are very different from his reckless self. lol. I don't know what he would be doing down in the swamp, though.. but I have a high muse for Dom currently, so I'd love for them to meet. Hmm. fdlk;mg

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-02-2019, 04:33 PM
Holland x Kane; sure, just link me to the starter when its up ;D

Heloise x Kane; Heloise could definitely bring the two brothers together if Kara is down for that! she tends to be patroling or practicing fighting, but she's flexible and can go anywhere on the map for you!

Benedict x Moon; oh he'd love to help someone by hunting for them! i can start that one if you want, but it'll be a bit close to Abaven cause he's in the pack?

Dutch x Moon; right now she's waiting on her band leader's decision to join Ashen, so I can get a thread up where she's going to the west/traveling there once that's done? she'll be lugging battle armor with her so that's sure to turn heads ;D i'll contact you when she's all free.

Huntington x Dom; lol she can also go anywhere spooky; doesn't have to be the swamp. long as its night time and spoopy. >D
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Aegar

gems
size
build
player
08-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Aegar has now been added. :O

Gloom

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
08-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Torin would love to run into his cousin again (kane)