Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-03-2019, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 08:07 PM by Sirius.)

He shifted his weight against his better judgment, clearly agitated. Zee offered a suggestion to the woman's absence, and Seer growled softly under his breath. Whatever the reason, wasn’t a good enough one. No one fails to deliver something the Empress had ordered. He and Zee had filled their end of the bargain, they had the huge sack of feathers, and the date for Belle’s baby shower was creeping steadily upon then.

He growled again, thinking rapidly. They did have most of the materials already. What they needed was a crafter. “Come on” he told Zee, foot stamping in agitation as he whirled suddenly from his forward direction. ‘I’m not going home without them.” he warned her, before grabbing the sack of feathers in his mouth, and moving.

He had seen a crafter at that bands market, and well he hadn’t expected to need it, having Dutch as their go-to crafter, he was about to go see if it would pan out. He dragged the sack of feathers into the south, skirting around Ashen as he did so. Once he judged himself to be southernly-enough, he stopped, dropped the sack, and let out a powerful howl, calling the crafter by name. “Eldi!”

"Speech"

Éldi

Loner

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 07:58 PM
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

Éldi had been lingering in the southern mainland since the blót. Soon as he was done with his last bit of hunting and exploring he'd return to the vikings current stronghold and from there, well, he needed to speak to Valkyrie. He didn't know what the plans were for winter. Did they plan to move on or to go ahead and stay in the south where the winters were mild? Either way he sought to prepare. That meant making sure he had plenty of pelts to line his den as well as the dens of his compatriots if they needed them. He also needed to look into digging a good cellar to store food and perhaps he could get some meat dried and stored.

Éldi was running through his mental check list when a familiar voice called out his name. Ah yes, he recognized that voice. That was the fanged man who had commissioned him at the blót. It was a fine project and he was excited to get back to work on it. Alas though there were pieces that needed to dry and cure before he could continue. Curious what the man had called him for he came upon the fanged man and his companion.

"Greetings, Sirius! How are you this fine evening? What can I do for you?"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-07-2019, 12:18 AM

Zee followed along behind Sirius, frustrated at the situation but just as unwilling as he was to leave without the required pillows for Belle. He seemed to know where they were headed, and it didn't take long before the titan released a powerful summoning howl. Zee's ears perked curiously, watching the horizons.

The stranger came as he was beckoned, and Zee looked to Sirius expectantly. She knew nothing of this man or if he could help them. "Hello, I'm Zee. Sirius' friend and packmate." Her head lowered in a curt yet respectful bow. The sassy woman had learned from her prior commission that perhaps it was not best to squabble with the crafters. Once she had introduced herself, she backed up so that Sirius might fill them both in on his intentions.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2019, 04:38 PM

Sirius didn’t need to wait long before the crafter appeared before him. He tried not to look desperate, as he realised this man was his last resort on a rapidly decreasing time limit to get these pillows made and delivered to Deathbelle on time. He was still silently cursing her for bailing on them last minute.

Zee greeted the man, offering her name and a friendly nod, he almost smiled, remembering her reaction the first time they had met Dutch. This was a much better starting point. “Eldi, thank you for responding so quickly. I wish to put forth a rush request on a commission, and I’m willing to pay for your speed” he nudged the large bag of collected feathers forward. “I wish to order pillows made from these feathers, and finished in time for the Empress’s Baby Shower” he explained. He doubted the man would care for the reason, and Sirius was doing much to allow the man to drive up the cost, but Sirius really was that desperete.

"Speech"

Éldi

Loner

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-22-2019, 08:37 PM
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

Another wolf, a small female tagged along after Sirius and Éldi dipped his head in greeting to her as well. "A pleasure, Zee." He turned his attention back to Sirius, brows ticking up at the mention of a rush commission. He normally didn't care to be rushed on his work but if Sirius was willing to compensate for the extra effort then he was willing to give it a shot. He was surprised at the nature of the request though. He'd expected some sort of weapon perhaps or armor, but pillows?

"I see. How many do you require? I can make them of doeskin, elk hide or rabbit skin. When is the baby shower? And what do you propose to offer me in return for my work?"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-26-2019, 03:18 PM

Zee let out a breath of air, relieved that the craftsman could finally solve their pillow dilemma. "As many as you can make." She interjected. "Seriously we will pay you whatever the hell you possibly could need, these pillows have been a journey." A polite smile towards the stranger, then looked down to their bag of feathers. Hopefully they'd have enough feathers for all the pillows in the world - anything for the Empress of Ashes.

She paused and looked to Sirius, wondering if he had anything to add. To be honest Zee had no idea how soon coming up the baby shower would be, but hopefully they could rush the order in time to present their gifts to Deathbelle with time to spare.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.