gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-03-2019, 06:33 PM

Basilia was on her way to the battle field with companions in tow. She had recently run into a bird that was much smaller than Zabit, but seemed to have just as much fight. Armed with the help of her new assistant and the skull of a ram that she had found she was ready to head into battle. There were some heads to bang and battles to win. She was on her way to proving her dominance in the land and she was sure proud to be doing it. Behind the mask she had determination in her eyes and a wicked smile, there wasn’t anything that was gonna bring her mood down.

Talk

Basilia is prone to inappropriate language and violent tendencies, if you stop entertaining her, all bets are off. You have been warned. She also has a Gyr Falcon companion that is assumed not with her unless otherwise stated.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-04-2019, 08:58 AM
it had been some time now since Heloise had met Kresnik. the gyrfalcon was excellent in battle as well as a decent ally. the two didn't know each other that well to call themselves 'friends' yet the alabaster woman could come to in time. he followed her loyaly after she nursed him back to health, and she was gladdened for the company he provided. t'was a bit lonely sometimes all alone. especially traveling alone.

he soared above her now, providing his brilliant eyes to scan the surroundings she could not. yet it was Heloise who spotted the brunette wolf as she neared. aiming to step around her, the Winterfellian would smile as she continued to be on her way. "safe travels" she'd add in politely to the stranger she crossed. neither of them noticed the other gyrfalcon so far, though Heloise was not so foolish to believe her's was the only one in the world.
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Basilia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-05-2019, 02:33 PM

Basilia paused as she saw the white wolf cross her path, looking around for Zabit. She noticed the Gyr falcon that seemed to be following the other wolf. It hadn’t yet crossed her mind that other wolves might have companions of the same breed as hers. Picking up the pace to try and walk beside the other wolf she said “Is that bird up there yours?” She had to make sure before asking anything else. By this point Zabit had decided she was done flying and had come down to roost on Basilia’s back and try to preen her feathers.

Talk

Basilia is prone to inappropriate language and violent tendencies, if you stop entertaining her, all bets are off. You have been warned. She also has a Gyr Falcon companion that is assumed not with her unless otherwise stated.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-05-2019, 06:30 PM
the other woman wouldn't offer greetings, only a simple question. Heloise had walked a few paces away, turning her head to see the brunette catch up to her. she asked after her companion, and the squire gave a nod of confirmation. "yes, that is Kresnik; my familiar" having noticed the other gyrfalcon on the woman's back, she'd lift her snout to the air and call the falcon down. he dived immediately for her shoulder, landing gently on it and pressing his talons in for support. Heloise would slow down, circling to face the stranger. "we are new to each other, yet always learning." she'd offer a fond smile at the bird, who bent his head to rub his head against her neck.

Basilia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-07-2019, 12:18 PM

Noticing the other female stop she stopped as well. The term familiar wasn’t one she’d use to describe Zabit, if anything Zabit was a pain in the butt when she wanted to be. The bird shared her stubborn nature. Upon seeing Kresnik’s display of affection Basilia looked back towards Zabit, Face still masked, but with a noted vibe that said if you ever do that I will kill you. Physical affection was something Basilia was not a fan of most of the time.

Looking back towards the wolf Basilia said “I only ask since I have not seen another wolf with a Gyr falcon attached to them. Mine is known as Zabit.”

Talk

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-07-2019, 12:51 PM
"I found Kresnik injured, and nursed him back to health" she informed the brunette. it was clear the other two did not have a very... shall we say, solid relationship? Heloise was regretful of that, for the other woman and her gyrfalcon. the most important thing in this life was trust. without it, there was no loyalty. no friendship. no love. not even enemies, a trust once broken, were allowed to be.

"I am Heloise cel Mare, Squire of Winterfell" she chose to ignore the look that passed between the other beings. Kresnik would tilt his head slightly but mimicked his mistress. he said nothing else. the alabaster wolf nodded to the other gyrfalcon, the one called Zabit before her attention shifted to the woman once more. her eyes expecting the one to introduce herself, though not particularly required.

Basilia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-09-2019, 04:02 PM

She nursed her bird back to health?! Basilia met Zabit by being attacked and beating her.  What was with this wolf? They introduced themselves and seemed even weirder. They not only said their pack but their rank too, you don’t just give that information out willingly. Even pups knew that. Thank goodness she was wearing the mask because Basilia’s confusion was written all over her face. “Name’s Basilia.” Speeding past the introduction she went to what she really wanted to say “Who taught you to do that?! Haven’t you heard to not give out information like that?!” Idiots made her want to go on a killing spree.

Talk

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-09-2019, 10:34 PM
"my apologies?" Heloise arched a brow at the brunette's odd reaction. she had only sought to give Basilia the respect a pack wolf easily had when addressing another pack wolf. she did not see rank and title, and so had no reason to withhold such information. if the other had a problem with it, then she could care less. if she was true to herself, that was all that mattered. all her intention had been was to be respectful.

"I am not the first wolf to give her pack and title; I am not ashamed of who I am and what allies I hold close" where had this being been? alphas and ranked members readily gave their titles. all the wolves thus far had been giving out such information. if the woman sought to rile her up, Heloise would give no satisfaction of it. she would turn sharply, feeling this was a situation to make leave for. "I must leave now, back north. good day to you." Basilia did not seem the type to be reigned in, and she was not going to be brow-beaten for showing respect.

/ EXIT