chaika

gems
size
build
player
06-30-2014, 04:17 PM
I'D TRADE ALL MY TOMORROWS

FOR JUST ONE YESTERDAY
A new pack had come into the lands as much as the others had left. Chaika had been watching for a long time now, of all their plights and more. Interesting as it was, she had gotten bored of just watching, and it was rare for her to take an interest in any wolf affairs but she figured she'd offer her services to a pack that lived much like she did her life. A very neutral matter on the tigress' end. Her pink eyes prowled the borders as she licked her short maw. She couldn't howl like a wolf wanting acceptance and as far as she knew packs only let other animals be "friends" with their packs.
Giving a sharp growl at the border, it was obvious she was feline in body and nature, yet it was an alerting sound still. As she sat down, her long tail moving back and forth as she stayed there with a blank expression. Ears moving to be more alert of her surroundings. She was always alert, a perfect spy that she was after all. It was hard to lie to her.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-30-2014, 07:16 PM

Bass had a few mental notes, slowly he was checking his way down the list. A whole lot of wolves had made their way into his lands, and he needed to get ranks sorted as well as set up some training. He already had healing down, but now he wanted to do some basic fight training. He was lost in thought when a roar sounded, cat like in nature but a summoning call non the less. Confused and defiantly interested, he made his way towards the call.

When the pale alpha made his way to the border, he saw that a tiger sat there and waited for him. A large grin spread wide upon his maw as he thought of Cecily, and how in awe she would be if she was here with him now. Nodding his head at the large cat, he took a seat in front of the large beast. "Hello there, what brings you to Abaven?" He asked, curious as to what brought her here. It wasn't every day that a tiger came to his borders.

""

chaika

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2014, 01:37 AM
I'D TRADE ALL MY TOMORROWS

FOR JUST ONE YESTERDAY

Chaika smiled when the wolf appeared, she had grown ever so comfortable around the creatures. Highly considering she was not the only big cat around here as she had discovered. Though it was kind of funny to see her around them wasn't it? "Kind of funny seeing a tiger around a wolf pack huh." she would joke towards him. Hoping he had some sort of sense of humor. Chaika was very light in her words, never afraid to live as one would say.
"I was hoping there'd be a place for me in Abaven somehow. My name is Chaika. It's nice to meet you." The tigers tail flicked back and forth as she dipped her head in greeting. Her smile didn't move from her face though. She had thought long and hard about this, it wasn't something she easily decided either.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-01-2014, 01:50 AM

As he sat before the tiger, her comment did indeed make him chuckle. He was quite the teasing man in fact, so he knew that just from her nature that she would fit in well with them if that is where her intentions were. "Interesting indeed, you wouldn't expect to see a great big kitty within all these wolves." He said, a full out laugh bubbling up from within his chest. He wondered where her intentions did stand, but apparently he did not have to wait long, as the wild cat spoke once more.

Joining Abaven? Bass's head tilted to the side, his mind reeling. "I am honoured that you have chosen Abaven, great tiger Chaika. By the laws of the land, packs are not allowed to accept other creatures into their ranks." His voice held sad notes, he did not want to push the tiger away. His face brightened up however, a loop hole coming into mind. "There is nothing in those laws that forbids one such as yourself from forming an alliance with us however. That will grant you free access to all our lands and even our training threads. I am sure us wolves could learn a thing or too from the attacks of a cat. Perhaps we could all sharpen our claws on trees and start purring." He teased, not being able to help his always silly manner. "I cannot rank you Chaika, but Abaven will have you as one of its members none the less. You are welcome to live among us." He stepped closer to the cat, realizing just how much power sat within those coiled muscles. He had the utmost respect for the tiger, as he rubbed his head against her shoulder to mark her with the scent of Abaven. "I am Bass Destruction, Azat of these lands. You can just call me Bass though." He chuckled, stepping back and winking at the cat.

chaika

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 12:39 AM
[Image: chaika_by_alteregoeva-d7kxt4t.png]

PARDON ME BUT YOU SAID THAT YOU'D ALWAYS LOVE ME

Chaika would blink for a few moments as she listened to what he said. And of course, she would chuckle with every banter that the wolf made. She was aware packs could not officially accept her as a member, after all it would be unfair that they be pushed into their life style. As a tiger, she was used to being alone and disliked most others if she wasn't too careful. Abaven seemed perfect for her, since her attitude to the world was just as neutral as it wished to be. "It would be an honor Bass, I know I can't be accepted fully, but an honorary member is far more than I'd ever wish for." her tail flicked back and forth the white tip brushing over the land behind her.
"Is there anything you need help with at the moment?" she asked curiously. After all, what better way to start a relationship with a pack other than doing a favor. Favors were something she would do often. And with her excellent judge of character, Bass was a fine young man. Rarely was she wrong about her hunches.
MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-08-2014, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 12:48 AM by Bass.)

Bass dipped his head at the cat, pleased that his notion had been accepted by her. He wished that he could offer more to the tiger, but he could not offer her as much as he had hoped. If only she had been a canine, then she would be welcomed into their ranks. He watched that long tail of hers flick to and fro, amused by its movement. His own, bushy tail would do the same thing, mimicking the cat. He chuckled, drawing his attention to her when she spoke once more. Help? There wasn't too many things to do. "Maybe you can help me mark the borders? I am sure that the scent of a tiger will draw back some wolves from attacking." He teased, turning around and leading the way. He would show her around, all the places that Abaven laid claim to.

-exit Bass unless stopped-

"Speech"