Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-04-2019, 02:49 PM

He had decided to come to the festival with some of his pack mates, and so far he was surprised at the amount of wolves he saw milling about, socializing, checking things out, or participating in the events. He didn't quite feel up to participating in anything, mostly here to check things out and observe the festival. He had plans to do a festival in Winterfell to drum up more pack activity, and this was the perfect chance to see how a well organized festival was run. He ambled along with his companions, the pair now full grown and observing along with him. They were always eager to check out new things, and the festival provided just that.

"Speech"

Altair

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Despite Altair didn’t know any of the wolves within the festival when she arrived, it would perhaps help her open up her shell a little more and congregate with some new people. It wasn’t too long ago she had run into Dominus, learning how to fish and gain some hunting experience was definitely well appreciated in her eyes as she stood off to the side in awe. There were quite a lot of loners and pack wolves, and though she was rather curious and enjoyed learning new things; the thought of being in a large crowd with some wolves she didn’t know did kind of put her on edge considering she was still rather new to the area.

However, her eyes would shift slightly when she happened to catch a familiar male she had bumped into some time ago. She recognized him by his scars as well as the two fox companions that were usually by his side. They had been a huge help to her as she smiled and approached them, “Nice to run into you three again,” she said, trying to sound a little more mature for her age as her little tail swayed freely.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-05-2019, 02:05 PM

As they wandered around the festival and checked things out, his companions yipped and bounded away from him suddenly and without warning. He turned around to see what they had gotten so excited about, and his brows shot up when he saw her. The girl he had met at the ship before he had become alpha, and the one his companions had helped to find food before she went on her adventure. Smiling, he approached her and sought to offer a soft lick to her ear before greeting her. "Altair! It's nice to see you again! How have you been since we last met?" She looked healthy, which was a good sign. He had been worrying about her and constantly wondering if she was getting enough to eat or managing on her own. He had been kicking himself for not asking her to come with him even while in Abaven...but now...now he had his own pack. But he wouldn't mention it just yet. He would surprise her with the news in a few moments.

"Speech"

Altair

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-05-2019, 03:00 PM
The gentle lick to her ear was something the alabaster pup really wasn’t expecting, but it was still welcome and appreciated nonetheless. She sought to give him a slight nuzzle in greeting as well as she looked to the trio with a warm smile spread across her features. It had been a little while since they last spoke to one another, and seeing that Acere was here and doing well for himself made her rather happy. He appeared on the ship some time ago when she needed someone most of all, considering she was still grieving over the loss of her family. Now, they could have a decent conversation without her having to worry about bringing up things that were troubling her. She had friends now...those she considered family and that was enough for her.

“I’m doing rather well! I learned how to fish a little bit, and though it’s rather tricky I won’t go hungry,” she assured the older male with a simple wag of her tail. “I’m still trying to learn other things through trial and error since I’m still alone, but at least I have a few friends who helped me on my adventures. I hope you three have been doing rather well for yourselves too?” She asked, tilting her head in curiosity, wondering what they have been up to since they last spoke to one another.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-05-2019, 11:43 PM
He allowed her to nuzzle him, smiling in the process. She told him how she'd been doing, the thing she learned, and what she wanted to learn still. When she asked how they'd been doing, a big smile touched his lips. He couldn't wait to tell her that he managed to secure a pack and become an alpha finally. It was a long awaited dream that had become reality. He opened his mouth to speak, but Finn blurted out the words before he could say them. "Dad's an alpha now!" He shot the Todd a look, though only got a wide grin when he did. "He's right, I finally have a pack of my own." He said proudly.

Now that he did...he wondered if she was still considering leadership. Was she still interested? He recalled the first day they met and she said she was...he didn't know if her mind had changed or not. Still, he hadn't stopped thinking about her since that day. Worrying about her wellbeing and safety. She seemed to be doing fine...but still.

Altair

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Hearing the words that Acere had become an Alpha rung in the pup’s ears. A warm and ecstatic smile spread across the young wolf’s face as she yipped in happiness. She was so happy for him, even though they had only met each other for a short time, it was nice to see the older wolf again and the foxes who had helped her out on the ship some time ago. Her tail wagged furiously as she looked at the alabaster male.

“That’s awesome news, Acere! I’m very happy for you, and I hope everything goes well with the pack!” Altair exclaimed, her voice rather chipper as she thought about what he had told her back on the ship, how he was willing to train her when the time came around. She didn’t want to bother him about it, having faith he would ask when the time was right. After all, the festival was live with activity, and being Alpha was definitely a huge task...was she even fit for it? After all, she had quite a lot of time to prepare and think about it. “Again, I appreciate what you three have done for me, honestly it really means a lot. I’ve been alone for a while, and it was nice to have someone to talk to,” she assured, calming down a bit as she sat down and listened to the male.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-07-2019, 10:19 PM

She was excited for him, congratulating him for obtaining the pack he had so desired after being disappointed time and time again with past alphas he had followed. He had taken hold of his own future and forged the path he wanted for once. "Thank you, Altair. I'm glad to see you're as excited as I am," He chuckled as he looked fondly upon her. He liked her personality, enjoyed her company. Perhaps it was because he had a soft spot for pups, having raised Ignis and Actaea and his companions himself.

She thanked him again for their help, and as she spoke the idea that had plagued his mind since he created Winterfell came to the front of his mind. Now that he had found her again..."Altair...I have something to ask you," He would start, allowing a moment to collect his thoughts. "I'd like for you to be a part of Winterfell, a part of my family. I don't mean just the pack as a family, but as my own. I must admit...I don't have any children of my own. Actaea and Ignis are my niece and nephew, but I've raised them as if they were my own children and would like for you to live alongside them. You told me before you wanted to be an alpha when you grew up...if that's what you still wish to do...would you like to come with me to Winterfell to learn?" His heart hammered against his chest, wondering if she would take to the idea or not. She didn't have her parents there for her anymore, and as far as he knew she had nobody else. He wanted to be there for her and raise her up to be someone and achieve what she so desired. He not only wanted to give her the knowledge to succeed, but a real family.

"Speech"

Altair

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-07-2019, 10:36 PM
The young pup tried to keep herself from being choked up. The world ‘family’ continued to ring in the girl’s mind. She knew that Acere was mentioning the talk of training her, but to be a part of a real family again had never really crossed her own mind; not in some time at least. She had met a few nice wolves upon her journey, and even one whom had taught her how to fish. How he was doing the young fae was unsure about that, however, her only focus as of right now was thinking about what the older wolf had spoken to her about. She hadn’t forgotten his promise, and, in doing so, she would be sure to listen to everything that Acere had to say and what he had to go through to become an Alpha himself.

She smiled warmly as she closed her eyes in thought for a few moments. This would be a great opportunity for her, and who knew when a new one would happen to come around. Her dual-orbs locked onto Acere’s red as she nodded her head, “Honestly, Acere, I never thought you would even ask me to be a part of your family. I know a pack is one but...I thought I’d probably die alone had it not been for your offer,” she spoke, trying to contain herself a little more as she was feeling quite a lot. The male may not have seen his words as much, but to the child it really meant a lot to her. “I would still love to be taught how to become an Alpha, and I’ll do anything and everything to make sure that your training is put into good use, Sir,” she spoke, her tail wagging continuously as she kept her normal smile, one that never left her face for what felt like a long time.