Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2014, 07:34 PM

Novella had certainly felt that things couldn't get any worse once already that morning and quickly been mistaken. Her mother however would begin to help her see that perhaps all of this could be put behind them as she allowed Frith to the pack. She was relieved to hear those words so much so that she barely cared about the threat of a punishment that soon would follow. She would live, and her new-found friend would be welcomed into the pack.

Of course at that point things would threaten to go rapidly downhill once more. The possible punishment hadn't sunk into her head yet, no ideas of what they had in store would reach her mind though instead another member of her family would arrive. Worried that she was about to be scolded once more and this time by her sister the brief moment of relief would fade away once more as she found herself glancing downwards once more, embarrassed that her sister had chosen now to pay her a visit, right as she was about to be punished for having invited a rogue into her den.

To her surprise however Symphony would side with her instead and her gaze would lift once more to look up to her sister as she spoke catching the little wink as she finished. What on earth was going on? She'd felt for sure she was going to be in trouble and yet here was someone defending her case now. Perhaps it was a little late though hopefully it wouldn't make things any worse.

Her father would speak once more, still disagreeing with Symphony on the matter. It was no surprise though to hear yet another version of events would only bring back that feeling of guilt once more. She would glance again to Frith, an apologetic look across her face. He had still wished to join after the yelling and scolding but would he even still want to be friends after the drama she and her family had caused for him?

At last Novel would speak once more and deliver their punishment. She was to be grounded. Perhaps she could live with that, she had spent longer than that without leaving the lands before what with her parent's arriving and the epidemic. Finding Frith had in fact been her first trip out of the lands for a while. Hopefully she wouldn't find herself with the urge to wander again anytime soon and providing apparently they didn't enter her den again she assumed she would still be allowed to spend time with Frith, perhaps help each other adjust and get through their punishments.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-05-2014, 07:46 PM

MOstly he would listen to their words, watching between his cold and hot gaze. The news that he would be allowed to stay would cause his tail to wag ever so slightly. He knew that he was certainly not out of the woods as Novel would bestow the promise of a punishment. Before such occurrences would happen another wolf would fin their way to the little gathering. His head would fall a bit lower as he listened to her try and defend Novella's position, but as Dutiron spoke up he knew that he would need to follow through with any punishment they saw fit.
It wouldn't take long, Novel would again speak up to let them know what would happen. Novella would not be leaving the territory, and he would bring food to those who could not hunt for themselves. He didn't know anyone in the pack yet really, but as his gaze found the mismatched stare of Novella he knew that he wouldn't have to look far to find help.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-05-2014, 07:52 PM

She listened to her parents and it took all she had to not roll her eyes. "So your saying, if you had been here when I left Ludi to find Gitan I would have been punished for it? Sometimes following our hearts is for the best on all sides. And yes I will defend my sister for she was the only one to be there at the birth of my pups and there after. I don't remember seeing anyone else stopping by." She replied, slightly getting angry. In truth she was still deeply hurt that no one else had come to visit her. She understood Song could for her pups had been born just hours different from her own. Family had meant everything to Symphony but the more she saw how distant they were all becoming. Those she had once felt so close to were never around, she had hardly spoken to Howl, did not know what was going on with Anthem and well her and Song had been at odds for some time.

She shook her head slightly before turning to look at Novella and Frith. "If you two need anything you came always ask me. And are more than welcome to keep my pups busy, they're getting big and restless." She smiled and nuzzled her sister before looking at Frith with a serious look. "Please forgive our family for our little spats. With a family as large as our, its rare we all get alone on the same day. But also know if harm came upon my sister you would not only have to deal with our parents but more importantly me. Now then, all seriousness aside, I am Symphony, Drama, a healer. So if you wish to learn anything you can always come find me and id be more than willing to teach." She smiled warmly at him and touch her nose to his head in a formal way of greeting and accepting. She knew Novella was no fool and had good judgment. She would not have brought in someone she didn't trust fully, nor would she ever put the family in danger.

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-05-2014, 08:12 PM

Novel would speak up in agreement of his words. The two were certainly a good team these days, a strong unit to lead their family and hopefully the pack as well. The punishment hopefully wouldn't be too harsh, though he highly doubted that Novel would have it within her to come up with and deliver something too cruel to their daughter. Grounding for Novella and work for Frith, it certainly seemed fair. Her leaving the lands had been what had gotten them into this trouble in the first place and the latter could help them assess Frith's skills and obedience in action. He would give a short nod of his head as he made eye contact with his mate, agreeing whole-heartedly with the chosen punishments.

"The circumstances I'm sure were different then." Dutiron responded. "I am assuming that you had spoken to Song prior to inviting him into the lands." Whilst Novella wasn't really a child anymore there was a part of him that certainly hoped there was another key difference, that this wasn't Novella suddenly 'following her heart'. She had only just met the boy after all. He wouldn't comment upon the rest however, it certainly hadn't been his or Novel's fault that no one else was present when Symphony had given birth though the news that only Novella had stood by her side in a pack full of family was certainly a little alarming. Where was the loyalty of the Destruction family, here was clearly a good demonstration of it, though what of the others?

He would move on to speak to Frith once more now instead after Symphony had finished speaking with the younger man. "You will be placed in the ranks as a Chapter." He would explain. "You will attend lessons with the rest of the pack and you should ideally be helping with the other members of the pack regardless of punishment or not." His tone remained authoritative, though he had softened slightly now that the drama was mostly out of the way. "I am sure you will learn more about the pack in time though for now I suggest you leave my daughter's den and find one of your own elsewhere within the lands to settle in before you begin your duties." Clearly Symphony had already offered her aid to the boy and though a protective part of him disliked it, he didn't doubt that Novella would be there to help him as well.

Perhaps it was Cherokee's recent heartbreak for Song or maybe it was the fact that this could possibly be the first time he was watching his children begin a relationship but either way, the father was certainly feeling rather wary about it all. Perhaps an arranged marriage would have been easier though recalling Arelahn's disaster such a thought would be banished from his mind. He just hoped the boy took Symphony's words seriously, for Frith would certainly have a lot to answer to if he dared to hurt Novella.