size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
08-06-2019, 08:57 PM

Valkyrie's attempts to ransom the next captive on the block had all fallen through. Now, with the woman's due date quickly approaching, Valkyrie was eager to be rid of her. If Hannibal would not pay then Valkyrie would get her dues elsewhere.

She coolly motioned the big woman forward and waved off Inga who was ready to jab her with a spear if she tarried. Valkyrie didn't want the giantess to go into labor too soon. Now, once she was someone else's she could have the litter right there on the market block. But not a moment sooner.

To Circe she said, "You will stand here." When the big woman fixed her with weepy eyes Valkyrie dismissed her with a tsk. "Save your tears for someone who believes them."

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Shaye had heard a rumor about this place, and the possibility that her lost child could have ended up here was breaking her heart. She would never stop looking for Motif, she would search until her dying breath, until her little one was home safe again.

She entered the markets, and the regular stalls gave out a merry perception, with curious wolves wondering about them. It was when she reached the tree, and saw Valkyrie, that she knew she had found the right place. Feeling sick in her heart with worry for Motif, and a slow burning anger at the confirmation of what she was seeing, she would approach.

She saw the pregnant woman, heavily in the late stages before the viking, looking miserable and alone. She saw no sign of Motif, and caught no scent of her. Of course, with so many wolves moving through, it would be easy to miss. Swallowing her anger, and trying to appear neutral, Shaye looked to Valk. “I heard you might have wares im interested in, a small child, dark in color, with markings here and here.” she said, indicating the way Motif’s paws arrowed at the base. She wasn’t sure if it was a good or bad thing that Motif had little of Shaye’s colors and so much of Rhyme’s. Would a slaver be more or less inclined to sell to a parent? As she spoke, her eyes glanced back at Circe, away, and then back again. Worry for the pregnant woman already blossoming in her heart, finding room besides her fear for Motif.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

08-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Valkyrie watched passively as Shaye approached. They’d met once before and of course the marauder remembered the giantess from that one clusterfuck of a challenge. She was surprised to see such a woman here but there were whisperings of wolves buying captives to free them. Valkyrie wouldn’t have minded if they were honest about their intentions, profit was profit, but it certainly made it more fun to figure out which ones were there because their bleeding hearts demanded it. Those, the ones she was certain of, she was determined to make squirm.

“I have not,” she answered smoothly. That was a lie because Valkyrie knew exactly who Shaye was looking for and the girl and her companion were already long gone. It would bring her nothing but misfortune if she ratted out buyers.

Valkyrie caught Shaye glancing at Circe and the corner of her mouth lifted slightly in a smirk. The eyes didn’t lie, they went where the heart directed them. Shaye wanted the slate woman. “How about instead of taking about what isn’t here we discuss what is, hm?” She motioned to Circe. “She’s due any day now. No doubt the pups will be as big and strong as her.”

Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Circe

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
08-16-2019, 04:54 PM
Circe sat quietly beside Valkyrie. Her face was downcast and her eyes wet. She wasn't sure of the makeup of the bidders so she was going with a fearful persona in the hopes that it would counter whatever assumptions the bidders might have about her size and build. On the outside she was weepy but on the inside she was seething. The vikings had all but destroyed the plan she had put together so carefully. She would be lucky to make it back to Ashen with her kids now.

Her lips flattened to a thin white line as another contraction began to build in her belly. She'd been having them all day, but they'd come and gone over the last week or so she hadn't thought much of them. They were growing more insistent, though, and that troubled her. She did not want to have her pups here but it was becoming more and more apparent that elsewhere might not be an option.

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-17-2019, 03:49 PM
Her eyes moved to Circe again as the slaver spoke, and despite her distaste for this whole thing, she was beginning to realise that she wouldn’t have the option to walk away. She could see the truth in Valk’s words, that this woman was moments from bursting. “Alright, alright” Shaye said, trying to keep the sudden fear from her voice as she thought of Circe giving birth here and now, owned by the slaver. What would this woman do to the innocent children?

“I have ready-made polutices from a hermit healer, who spent his entire life crafting these concoctions. Most of them have never been seen in Boreas before.” she said, worry in her voice. She and Vail had spent five years of their lives forced to help the healer, and it was the reason they had lost their parents without saying goodbye. She didn’t want to offer up those valuable herbs, but she couldn’t.. She couldn’t walk away, either

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

08-24-2019, 12:00 PM

In truth Valkyrie was quite eager to be rid of Circe. Once born the pups would be worth more than they were while still a part of of giantess, but with that would come many headaches Valkyrie didn't want to take on. she wanted this woman sold today and it would be much harder to move a new mother and infants. Because of that she would have been forced to keep them until they weaned, meaning she would be forced to feed and care for the whole brood - something that would no doubt cost her. No, it was better to be rid of the woman today. For that reason Valkyrie was more willing to take a offer without haggling.

She dipped her head in consideration, then said, "That is a very good start. Throw in an elk or another similarly sized prey animal to account for the pups and you, by dear, have a deal." Valkyrie thought that fair enough. Who knew how many pups Circe was carrying. No doubt they too would be giants and their size could be put to use in many a field of work.

""