gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
06-29-2014, 09:45 PM

Homeless. He didn't like this feeling in the least. Almost from the moment he had stepped into Alacritis he had called the lands of Valhalla home, but now... now it had been pulled out from under them. After the challenge he had of course helped Erani with her injuries along side his mate, but now it was at least a week later and now he wanted to find a place to call home, at least temporarily. He was sure the Valhalla he knew would rise again out of the ashes as it always did, but till then he could only do his best to hold together the scraps of his life the best he could. The first step in doing that was keeping his dear mate happy and safe.

They had been drifting like nomads it seemed and as the sun rose high in the sky, filtering down on them through the willow branches, he could swear he felt the first touches of spring in the air. It did his aching heart good to know that soon the snow and ice would be gone for good till winter rolled around once again. The herbs would once again grow in earnest and the sun would be able to warm his pale coat.

As he padded along beside his mate, he glanced over at her, smiling gently when he saw her beautiful face. It didn't seem to matter what situation they were in, as long as he had her he could be happy. He gently pressed his side to hers, lightly licking her cheek. "Come sit with me for a moment, beautiful?" With a brush of his muzzle against her neck he turned and headed for one of the many sweeping willow trees around them. He settled himself under it near its trunk and waited for Imena to join him, nuzzling her affectionately when she did. He smiled, peering at her lovingly. "My beautiful mate... Through everything you're still the most gorgeous and kind fea I've ever seen."

Speech
Thought
Others

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-05-2014, 02:55 PM

She had not been too much pleased with the outcome of the challenge. She had aided in healing Erani and then everyone seemed to dissipate leaving only Cael at her side. Would this be the end of Valhalla for good? She was not sure if anyone was ready to take up for alpha yet. She worried for Erani with her age and wounds but the only thing she could do was keep her eye and ears out for the white woman. If she had the skills she might even try for it but she did not think she was the wolf for that position.

The two of them wondered back to the west, the place she would forever live in. It was the west she came to first when she came to Alacritis and she did not think she would ever be leaving it. It was here she had met Cael's family, among these willows. She smiled softly, so glade of that faithful day. She would never change how it had happened. She felt lighter, against all odds. The air felt warmer, promising and the scent on the breeze smelt of new growth. Was spring upon them?

She had been so wrapped in her own thoughts, of the challenge and of spring, that she missed him looking at her. She walked with a little pep to her step, tail swaying, blue eyes glowing. When his side pressed against her, warming and reassuring she hummed happily, eyes closing as he licked her cheek.Of course my love. She said softly and padded after him. Settling down next to him she would return his caress with her own upon his neck. She peered up at him through her lashes as he spoke.Oh Cael my sweet mate, what would I ever do without you? My sun.. She would lightly touch noses with him, smiling.

Speech
Thought
Others

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-05-2014, 11:08 PM

Cael gazed at his mate warmly, chuckling softly as she touched her nose to his. He pressed the side of his muzzle to hers tenderly while he enjoyed simply having her next to him. It was moments like this that made all of the troubles in their lives seem so far away. "I don't know what I would do without you either, lovely. You brighten every day that I'm with you. I never knew that I could love someone so deeply, but you've proven it to me." He smiled and placed a soft kiss on her cheek, his two-tone gaze finding hers that mimicked the clear sky above them.

"Imena... I know we don't know exactly where we're going to be living or what is even going to happen, but I do know I love you more than life itself. I know we've talked about it before, but... Imena, I really want to start a family. I want to give you the pups you've always wanted and I want to see our children grow." Cael pressed his face into the fur on Imena's neck, breathing in her scent and nuzzling her lovingly. "Imena, can we? Can we start a family? I want to show you how much I love you," he said softly into her fur, awaiting her answer with bated breath.

Speech
Thought
Others

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-05-2014, 11:32 PM

No matter what life threw at them, not even that time where he had been gone for so long could destroy their love. It was true that love over comes all. She honestly did not know what she would do without him. He was her everything, the one that held her together, who showed her that someone can be loved and treasured. That love is real. She would drink in everything about him, his presence, his scent, his voice as he spoke. His words sent butterflies in her stomach, her heart threatened to burst with joy.

But his next words froze her as he spoke into her neck. A family? A family with him, pups of their own? If she thought her heart would burst before it surely did not as pure joy crashed over her. Her ears perked all the way forwards to the point it would hurt but she didn't feel it. Her skin seemed to hum where he touched her."Oh..Cael.. She muttered softly right before she would lung at him, forelegs wrapping around his neck as she tackled him with a hug. Tail waved behind her and her went to cover him in delicate kisses. She had wanted a family of her own for so long and who better with than this loving male, so tender and loyal, so sweet and caring."Yes Cael, yes!" She said happily.

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-06-2014, 12:35 AM

Suddenly, with only a few soft words as warning, Imena would lunge at him, practically knocking him over as her arms clung to his neck. He blinked up at her, a lopsided grin stretching across his muzzle as her words sunk in. Yes, she had said yes! His tail wagged furiously as well as he was overwhelmed with joy and love for this one single fea. He was over the moon, overjoyed, so ready to take this next step in their lives. The situation wasn't ideal, but he didn't care. They would figure it out and they would be together for it every step of the way.

"Oh Imena," he said softly, each word full of feeling and reverence. Cael returned the kisses she was showering him with to her face. After all the trials and tribulations they had been through in the last couple of seasons he could finally shower her with all the love he had in his heart for her. All of the love he had always had for her, from the very first moment he had laid eyes on her. Finally he could ravish her and savor these fleeting moments with her. Soon enough, if they got their wish, they would finally be graced with their own children. He let those thoughts fall away as he focused on nothing more than his beautiful mate.

-fade to black?-

Speech
Thought
Others