Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Solor took the other boys out so that she might have a few moments alone with Pitch. She.. was not doing well. She knew that her body was slowly dying, and she had discussed it thoroughly with Solor already. Vail would be gone before the winter came. She was scared to tell Shaye, who had already promised that if anything went wrong she would see to her pups raising. Vail sighed softly as she pulled Pitch close to her chest and hugged him tight. She had little energy for much besides snuggles, but her boy wouldn’t with hold them from her. ”Pitch, I have a gift for you.” She knew he looked the most like her because of what Solor and Shaye had told her, she hadn’t seen the sunlight since the day she had given birth.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Pitch

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2019, 05:46 PM

In restless dreams,

The day was normal for the quiet boy, well if you didn't count his dad taking his brother's for a trip without him. That was fine by him though. He was happy to stay right where he was, curled up with his mother and snuggling her as she snuggled him. Where his siblings might of been more rambunctious, pitch was the polar opposite. He like the calmer things of life. When Vail sighed his ears perked and his head popped up from its place upon her leg. He was completely happy to snuggle and stay with his momma. Even if he didn't see he was happy.

Of course he didn't speak much so it wouldn't be completely strange if neither of his parents knew that he only knew the world by scent and sound. His pink nose had already been working out scents and differentiating them in his time in the den. Of course his momma's scent was one of the best, she was like someone took all those weird smells and smothered her in them. Of course he knew the plant's were the smells, but he didn't know much about them yet.

He tilted his sightless gaze up to his mom's voice as she spoke. She had a gift for him, but what could it be? "Wazat momma?" Wasn't his alone time with her enough of a gift? or did she have something for him that he wanted but didn't know he wanted?

I walked alone

Actions"speach"

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-08-2019, 06:58 AM
Her sweet boy, Pitch, the biggest of the litter was happy to snuggle against her. He didn’t give any mote of protest as his brothers were ushered from the den. He was an easy child, he was quiet and didn't complain. Solor said that he had her eyes, and she couldn’t help but think he would share in the blindness that afflicted her. Vail hated that she had passed it on to him, but she would do her best to remedy her curse to him by gifting the boy her owl Notch.

The owl didn’t often come into the den, it was unnatural and he loathed it, but he had been willing since he knew his master would not be leaving. She told him that he would need to look after her son Pitch, and the bird had readily agreed. Vail snuggled into her cuddly puppy, ”When you go outside later, mommy’s friend Notch will be waiting for you. He helped me a lot when I was younger, and he’s ready to help you too.” She gently groomed her sweet pup’s forehead. ”He’s an owl, so he likes to be out during the night time. You’ll have to be careful about being in the sun too long. If you are awake when he is the sun will never bother you.”
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]