gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-08-2019, 12:17 AM

Night was already on, placing a thick mantle of darkness upon the pine woods, the owls filled the pace with their calls. All seemed so quite, so peaceful that one could probably  feel serene. But, for Someone like Yurei, no day was happy,no day was peaceful for her. Never in her whole life felt such feeling of happiness , of joy, those were unknow. Facing hate since the very start, made of her someone who probably would never will love herself, who never will smile again, no need for that, no need for waiting upon something that would never be true.

And as she walked through the blackness, her ears as always were pinned against her skull, and her tail like cotton was slightly placed between her legs. Why was she walking at such late hours? Maybe she didn't have anything else to do, she was me here, she didn't know many things of here. They included the rest of the pack, costumes if any and most of all she didn't know what would she do here. Despite how scared she was, she wasn't a fool to want to sit and do nothing. She guessed no one liked a good for nothing Wolf within their ranks, she needed something but what? She didn't know anything, not hunting or fighting. If she wasn't such a fearful creature, she could ask guidance from someone more used to pack life.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-08-2019, 12:31 AM

Fracture was on patrol and as such, held the perfected confident posture of a warrior prepared for anything. Tail was held outwards, ears standing upright and two-toned gaze scanned the horizons for any threat that may come his way. He had barely made it through the pines towards the border when he stumbled upon another - one of the Winterfell wolves he had not yet met.

The man allowed his posture to loosen so he might not be disrespectful, you never know who held what rank before you met them and he was too polite to assume he was this woman's better. "Greetings." He rumbled softly, approaching her with careful steps. "Forgive me, but you seem lost.. or perhaps saddened." Mis-matched gaze softened, and he lowered his rear to gently sit upon the ground beside her. "Do you need help?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
table code

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-08-2019, 09:09 AM

Her march kept going, her ears were still lowered in submission, a submission she was well known for. She wasn't the dominant type, and would never be, she wasn't destined for it, her destiny was different, was opposite. She was a follower, the one who summits to the stronger, to the higher. Leading wasn't one of her skills if she ever had them, she wasn't made for that, she wasn't that brave to lead others, she was just too coward for that.

And as she walked, her eyes of green scanned the surroundings. And there, a masculine voice joined her in the dark night, she held her breath for a few seconds and her heart beating fastened, a clear sign of her surprise. But luckily, she managed to collect enough courage to turn her head to whoever had come. And the shock would be gigantic by seeing the unique colorations on the male's frame. "Forgive me, but you seem lost.. or perhaps saddened." She nodded shyly, trying to don't make eye contact, she didn't want to disturb him. "I was exploring...i am new here...sorry if i did disturb your night..." There she apologized, for what? It became a habit for her, to say sorry for everything. "Do you need help?" "I don't know...i don't want to be a burden..." She admitted.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy

Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-08-2019, 03:00 PM

Fracture's gaze flitted over the woman, recognizing her submissive posture and sighing heavily. He'd met wolves like this before, battered and broken for some reason or another. It was never something he got used to. The man cleared his throat a bit awkwardly, before he bent his frame low so that he might look into her averted gaze.

"You are a wolf of Winterfell, yes?" He knew the answer of course, but he wanted to solidify the concept of her belonging into her mind. "Thus you are my family, and you could never disturb nor burden me." The male was not taking no for an answer, and if she'd turn her head away he would simply move to re-catch her gaze with his own firm one. "I am Fracture. What troubles you on this night, Miss..." He let his words trail off so she might fill in the blank of her name for him.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-08-2019, 05:50 PM

As the minutes passed, Yurei's chest was being filled with fear of her old friend. Fear alongside depression controlled her life, they controlled her dreams, her desires. And all the time, fear was just too sticky for being removed, it never left her alone. It was her shadow, the companion that didn't want to leave her side. As time transcurred, she kept her eyes away from him. But soon, his incoming words joined the brief silence. "You are a wolf of Winterfell, yes?" In a shy way, she nodded in affirmation, her ears firmly pressed against the back of her skull. "I am...." Low vocals flew past her lips, she was too nervous to speak any louder. "Thus you are my family, and you could never disturb nor burden me." "Family? Me?..." She didn't understand, she didn't understand anything about how a pack worked, she didn't dare to come across pack since ever. Her whole life was been solitary, without any contact with others of her kind.

I am Fracture. What troubles you on this night, Miss..." She hesitated to speak, despite his words she wasn't completely sure by sharing something no one ever cared for. No one ever cared for her, for her life even her parents. They never cared, for them, she was just a burden, a child no one wanted. But maybe sharing just a bit wouldn't be bad right?

"I...I am afraid...of all..." She started trying her best to collect enough courage to speak as normal as possible. "I...am afraid of others...of what they could do to me...i has been chassed off many times before...and i am afraid of that happening again..." She said looking away again feeling embarrassed and like a stupid. "This is my first time...living in a pack...and I don't know what to do..." She added as a knot forms in her throat, blocking whatever word that wanted to come out. "I am...Yurei...nice to meet you...Mr.Fracture..." She stated as polite as she could, before putting her lips in complete silence.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-08-2019, 06:13 PM

Fracture's large head shook from side to side as she spoke, wanting to firmly dismiss her thoughts from her head but remaining silent until she was finished. He wasn't exactly the most comforting of wolves, but he'd be failing in his duties of a protector and squire if a member of his pack was not comfortable at home. "Your fears are not necessary, Yurei." He began with a quiet sigh. "Other packs may be cut throat and cruel, but Winterfell is as tight knit as could be. We are loyal to each other no matter what, you always have us at your back. You must put the fear from your mind."

A low grumble sounded in his throat, and he continued. "If a wolf has harmed you then say the word, I will gather a patrol this night and seek them out to deliver punishment. I would fight and die for any of my winter brothers and sisters, and I am not the only one." He lay down onto the ground, so that he might not tower over her submissive and quivering form. They were nearly the same size, and yet you'd never know it with the way she held herself. "Come now, straighten yourself and be proud to stand on these lands. Winterfell belongs to us all and to you, you need not look a prisoner." He lifted his head high from where he lay, as if to show her how.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-09-2019, 07:07 PM

"Your fears are not necessary, Yurei." She stared at him, paying attention. So far, the conversation has been peaceful, nothing hostile was made yet. But as distrustful as she is, trusting in others that quick was too hard for her, she tried though but at times fear won and there wasn't anything she could do take it out. "Other packs may be cut throat and cruel, but Winterfell is as tight knit as could be. We are loyal to each other no matter what, you always have us at your back. You must put the fear from your mind."  Her eyes widened in surprise, no one ever spoke like that. "I see...I always try my best to be brave, to don't be afraid. But, fear became my shadow, one that never leaves my side...despite all my attempts to defeat it..." She admitted as closes her eyes.

"If a wolf has harmed you then say the word, I will gather a patrol this night and seek them out to deliver punishment. I would fight and die for any of my winter brothers and sisters, and I am not the only one." "No one hurted me...these days..." She started. "I am used to face hostility...but for once ill try to don't be afraid...i don't need to be..." She repeated trying to be as firm as she could. "Come now, straighten yourself and be proud to stand on these lands. Winterfell belongs to us all and to you, you need not look a prisoner." She lied down aswell trying to copy his movements, and raises her head like he did, though it shivered a bit. "I am...i am proud and thankful for being here...you are the first ones who allowed me to be part of a pack... I am glad..." She said, and if she could she would have smiled by now. But her smile became lost long ago, and who knows if she would ever have it back.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-11-2019, 03:36 PM

Fracture gave her a small smile as she copied his motions, nodding. "There we go." He told her softly. "The less you look afraid, the less afraid you will feel." The dark male knew deeply how far appearances would go, and it was one of the first lessons he'd been taught as a young warrior. Never let your enemy see your fear, for they will never show you theirs.

He paused, taking in the night for a moment before returning to their conversation. "What purpose do you hope to find here, Yurei? You are not a soldier, correct? A hunter, perhaps?" He wanted to keep her talking, to help her find her confidence and comfort. There were other things Winterfell needed aside from strong fierce warriors, and while Yurei might never fall into that category that did not mean she needed to feel useless.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-13-2019, 07:11 PM

"The less you look afraid, the less afraid you will feel." A shy nod came in response, not words did. She wanted to pay attention, to learn from him and then she would talk if spoken to. And as time passed, she was feeling less scared of his presence it was a good start. But she was still far from feeling safe, it was her nature of distrust.

"What purpose do you hope to find here, Yurei? You are not a soldier, correct? A hunter, perhaps?" She took her time to catch and process his questions, and once she did now she contemplated the potential answers she was going to give. "I...i don't know..." Low and shy vocals escaped her lips as eyes of green stuck with his. "I don't have anything I could offer... I was banished before I was taught how to hunt...or fight...I don't know anything really..." She felt like trash as she said that, she felt useless a waste. How would she think of her now? She feared how he could react upon her statement of not knowing anything at all. "Fighting is something I don't like...I am weak...and hurting others is something I dislike...But... I think...Healing could be an option...but ill need orientation first..." She said. Of all the potential jobs she could be, healing seemed one with none situations that could put her on risks, she was a coward after all. She couldn't stand being threatened or insulted. She got enough of that.

"I want something that could...help me. I want something that could help me heal my wounds...my faith in life...All this time I had never found a use for me. My own mother used to say I wasn't mean to be born...I came of a mistake...and mistakes arent meant to exists..." Her voice craked upon those words. "Since then...I have been fighting against depression, trust me i am trying to defeat it...but at times it is bigger than me. Maybe healing others could help me..." She added.  

"Speech"
code by Cloudy

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-13-2019, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2019, 07:33 PM by Fracture.)

Fracture nodded as the shy woman spoke, giving a quiet 'tsk' as she spoke of having no real skills to offer aside from the hope to one day heal. He didn't know of any healers in Winterfell, and the pack could surely use one. "I see." He said quietly. "Leave it with me, I will find us a solution." She spoke of orientation and Fracture had the perfect wolf in mind, he needed only to go find her and see if she'd be willing to lend her services.

Finally, he dipped his head to her. "If you'll excuse me, I need to be off. I will be back soon, and I will howl for you. Please come when I do?" He asked, tilting his head to the female in question. Once he was convinced, he backed away from her and turned away. "It was nice meeting you, Yurei. I will see you soon."

/exit
"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."