Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-08-2019, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 09:05 PM by Recluse.)

Recluse lurked around the ship, the ghost of the vessel. She wasn't quite fully grown yet she was nearly a year old and so her body had started to change towards her lithe adult form, though more than anything else right now she was gangly, not quite fitting the sensual femininity she will possess but there can be no denying her body was maturing in a destinctly feminine manner. She simply couldn't seem to sit in it comfortably yet.

More than that though she had been left mostly to brood and oh boy did she ever brood. She's chosen a space in the ship as her new den, as far away from the grey man and his brood. Not only that, the ship gave her an interesting place to explore or hunker down during the day when the blinding glare of the sun hurt her eyes and skin. So, for the time being, she prowled, moving through the corpse of the ship silent as a ghost. Which is what she decided she was, the ghost of the pack. Forgotten but not for too much longer. She wasn't about to go quietly.

Speech

Art by MrRendy
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.