Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-08-2019, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 09:06 PM by Recluse.)

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse had left the packlands earlier that evening, just as the sun had started to dip below the horizon, so by the time she got to the thicket the moon was well in the sky, the stars glimmering above her. She needed to get out, where she ended up she didn't care. As she stumbled upon the thicket her eyes spotted the signs of a fire, new growth not totally covering up the signs, not with autumn on their tails.

The girl stopped, her limbs aching with her long walk, she could smell a pack here and for a moment she considered crossing the strong border scent, but that was just asking to be kidnapped again. So instead she'd settle at the base of a tree on the border, keeping herself clearly off the territory. She silently wondered if she could just keep walking, never return to the northern pack. Just walk until she wouldn't be considered a part of them anymore. Walk until she either found a trace of her family or died trying.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
08-09-2019, 06:05 PM
Alright so maybe he had volunteered to patrol with his dad, but the last time he’d done so he’d found himself nose to nose with the stranger on the border. He didn’t mind doing patrols at night either, it was quiet and dark and he could be alone with his thoughts for a change. Hed found a stranger on the border the last time, and as he trotted underneath a copse of trees that had missed the blaze he smelled her. Tall frm came to a halt as he lifted his nose to the air and made his way around the tree to lay eyes on her pale pink frame. Blue and lavender gaze widened slightly. She was about his age, but very much did not belong in Abaven. He tilted his head, feeling a bit curious (and bad, he was technically over the border). ”Hey, who are you?” He summoned the deepest voice he could manage as he fixed her with a stern gaze.