size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-08-2019, 04:08 PM

Fracture had spent too long ignoring his love for exploring. Once he'd settled in Winterfell, his routine quickly solidified into patrolling, sleep, patrolling, sleep and frankly he was itching to get back to seeing new things and admiring the land about. He decided to make his way to the far corner of the world to start mapping what he saw. He came prepared with a oversized leaf that he'd soaked in clay until it dried hard and flat. The surface was easy to mark with his claws, though he had to be careful not to press too hard and crack it.

He sat himself upon the wind-blown land, peering up at the cathedral point to which this area earned it's name. It was a twisty spire of ice that looked as if it might touch the sun. Fracture took his time marking it's glory upon his clay, squinting down at it in frustration as he tried to scale down the size while still properly drawing out the beauty before him. He was lost in thought, hearing nothing around him.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
table code

Locust

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-08-2019, 06:34 PM

The cold definitely wasn’t anything that the dark-brindle wolf was used to. The forests was where she usually spends most of her days, keeping to herself after her little moments of training with Nephthys, unsure of where she happened to reside now. She hoped to find some trace, if any, of her family hoping that they survived the burning blazes that took their home; and her beauty away from her. Though she had gotten used to the scar she bore over time, thinking of how she happened to recieve it when she was only a child, it would forever be a reminder of what happened that fateful day.

The cold from the North began to bite at the bare skin. Even though the scar was old, since no fur was there to protect it, it was more than open to having the snow or any form of cold make it feel completely uncomfortable as she whimpered slightly. She hoped that she had some form of cloth or something to at least shield it properly, even if only a little bit. However, Locust’s thoughts soon trailed off when she looked to the magnificent spires, tilting her crown in curiosity. They were definitely a sight to behold, that was for sure. But, a further distance away, she happened to catch sight of someone- someone she hadn’t met before. The she-wolf hadn’t had a lot of communication in sometime, and her friend circle was rather non-existent, perhaps he would like to socialize?
The dame was still trying to find herself the best she could, giving a slight sigh as she tried to think of a proper way of greeting him. Thoughts of how she used to be serious and hurtful to an extent to some trailed her mind as she tried her best to fight back the thoughts. She wanted to make roots and settle down someday, so she’d have to see where her mind and the wind took her.

“Rather unique place,” Locust said quietly, unsure if they were hostile or just exploring the sights. There seemed to be multiple scents on them for what she could tell, but the young wolf wouldn’t dare make assumptions at the moment; be best to let things play out.

Speech

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-08-2019, 06:59 PM

Fracture's ears moved to the sound of the voice, though his head remained still as he chiseled his drawing into the clay. He tried hard to capture the twisting elegance of the spires, taking his time in concentration to get them just right. Finished, he stepped back to look at the image and then looked back up to regard the natural formation. He'd managed some semblance of the beauty, but it wasn't quite as accurate as he'd hoped.

Finally he turned to regard the stranger, realizing he had been impolite in not giving his response sooner. "Greetings." He toned gruffly, dipping his head to her. "Apologies, I was caught up in my work... it is indeed a unique place." Two-toned gaze fell upon her face, and he added. "Not the only thing unique here it seems, you must have quite the story." He motioned to her face with his nose - not the type to beat around the bush.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Locust

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-08-2019, 07:27 PM

Ebony ears pinned back slightly when the brown and black brute happened to take notice of her injury so quickly. However, the dame supposed that she couldn’t really blame him for taking notice, how could someone even miss it? She huffed slightly, her eyes narrowing slightly more-so at her past than him. If only she had been more careful, than this form of conversation wouldn’t be happening at all! After all, that scar was the last thing the she-wolf wanted to think about...But, considering she was with a different wolf, she could make an acception when he informed that she seemed to have quite the story.

“If you do not mind, the last thing I really want to discuss is how I received my injury. The only one who knows is a teacher and a dear friend of mine; I feel I have to know someone more from a one time meeting than I tell them anything about my story,” she explained, keeping her singular eye focused heavily on the male in front of her. Despite her rudeness, she was rather intrigued by him. She may be rough around the edges, but she was always curious about new travelers.“What do they call you, stranger?” She asked questioningly, raising an eyebrow in question as she sat on her haunches, her head held high as her tail curled around her bodice. She was only the way she was due to the fact that she didn’t know this male. A lot of wolves before him have asked about her scar, and some had taken it too far by mocking her, so she felt like her words were justified even if the man in front of her didn’t seem to think so.

Speech

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-08-2019, 07:42 PM

Fracture understood the woman's hesitance and shrugged it off, unphased by her secrecy. He looked back to the spire-shape before them, two-toned gaze wandering along it's structure while he considered his next words. "I do not mind." He said simply, glancing back at her for a moment. "Some wolves stories are interesting and there is much to learn from them. Others keep their secrets close to wear like armor against the world, and I do not judge." The dark male leaned down to make a few more adjustments to his map, scraping his claws against the clay to show the flat land that surrounded the spire. She was not so different from Heloise, whom Fracture asked in regards to her scars to be met with the same closed response. It seemed wolves from this land were much less open then he was used to, though it didn't bother him to not be privileged to their information. "My name is Fracture Artifact, of Winterfell." He responded after a moment. "And might I know what they call you?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Locust

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Fracture. The brute’s name rang in her mind continuously, making sure to keep it close to her if they were to ever meet again after this little encounter. She watched the way that he scratched upon what seemed to be a possible map, making intricate patterns into the clay, making the young wolf even more curious. She hadn’t thought of someone making a map before, but if one were to travel she could totally see why one would need it; especially to map out one’s adventures and share the stories later depending on how thrilling it was. She had to give Fracture credit, he at least didn’t push her to tell her story. The thought was painful and all she would be was infuriated: at herself, and also the fire that took away the only life she knew.

Her icy gaze trailed offward as her left ear flicked catching gruff voice of the dark-toned male asking for her name. She at least owed him that much considering he was nice enough to offer his own to her. “Locust. Locust Kolari,” she spoke, her voice proud and rhythmic when she stated it. Though it was not her birth name, it was a name she gave herself and despite how gross it may sound to some, she didn’t really care. Locusts may be disgusting little creatures, but they find ways to thrive and survive in the harshest of conditions, and that was something she considered when she thought of it. Locust thought she could at least give him that excuse if he wondered why such a name was given to her.

“And, if I may be bold to ask, is that a map you’re making? Or are you trying to be a bit different from the rest of the wolves I’ve met on my adventures?” She was surely intrigued, even if she was wrong about her assumption. At least it would be a good conversation starter.

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-08-2019, 08:34 PM

The woman gave her name and Fracture hummed softly as he thought on it. Locust. It was an unusual name, but not so far that it'd be the weirdest he'd heard yet. "It speaks of tenacity." He recalled, moving away from his map to face her more fully. "Do you feel the name suits you?" From the look of the burns that encompassed the majority of her face, he guessed that it did. She turned his attention to his map, and he was more then willing to share.

"I enjoy to travel and explore." He explained. "This map is one of my goals - to explore each area of this land and put it all down on a surface like this. It might take many moons, but I feel it will be worth it to look upon in the end." Two-toned gaze flitted to her face once more. "It's just a hobby of mine. Do you have any hobbies?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
[/b][/color]

Locust

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-08-2019, 08:58 PM
The goal he had set out to achieve was something the dame was sure he would be able to achieve. He seemed to have the will to continue his map, and from what her father used to tell her ‘your dreams will come true if you dream hard enough and have the power to want to achieve it’. She kept those words jutted down into her mind for a long time. Even though she was not a pup anymore, sometimes she remembered the stories he used to tell her. She could even see a little bit of him in Fracture, the want to explore and see the world and all that it has to offer. So, she supposed that she was hopeful that the male in front of her would be able to achieve that dream; even though they had only met each other only a little bit ago.

His question about if her name suit her kind of intrigued her a little. She did think so as she sighed and nodded, “It’s really the only name I go by now. To be honest I completely forgot my old name, that’s all I can really say on the subject,” Locust informed him, her ears pinned back slightly in uncertainty. He asked if she had any hobbies. Hobbies...She had to dig down deep into her mind to think about that. She did like to explore sometimes, but she also wanted to find a place to settle down as well, a place where she could finally call her home.

“As for hobbies...well...I guess you can say I go wherever the wind takes me when it comes to travel, as I do enjoy it, but I still want to find a place to call home. Right now I’m still looking for that,” she explained, sighing. “But...there is one I used to do when I was younger...Now that I’m older I doubt I could do it anymore. But, my old family used to like to sing, and I kind of got into it as well…” To her, that fact was a little bit embarrassing to bring to a stranger, but she at least was being honest for once. “And, I always enjoyed fishing when I could.”

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-11-2019, 03:31 PM

Fracture nodded briskly as she spoke on her name, eyeing her ears that pinned with the shared information. "There's no need to feel shame." He told her gently. "A name is only a name, it's what you do with it that matters. If Locust suits you, then you need only be proud to wear it." His two-toned gaze flitted over her, moving from her scarred face to the rest of her form.

A small smile cracked the dark male's muzzle and he tilted his head while he listened. "Singing." He repeated with amusement. "A fine hobby. I find most others consider their only enjoyment to be hunting, fighting, healing. I don't consider those hobbies, only duties." She spoke on finding a new home, and the dark male hummed thoughtfully. "Do you often stay this far north? The environment here is harsh and unforgiving. It's rare to find wolves to claim the snow as their home." He paused, remembering his meeting with Heloise and how he brought her to Winterfell's borders. "I belong to a pack a little further east, it's name is Winterfell. If you chose to accompany me home, I could get you an audience with the King. You would not have to join if you did not wish to, you could take some time to see if it would be a good fit."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Locust

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-12-2019, 10:59 PM
Locust listened to his words with interest. He definitely was a rather unique fellow, someone whom the dame wouldn’t really consider bumping into when it came to the North area. However, the thought of hobbies did come to her as well. Even though she didn’t know the man all too well: what could possibly be his own hobbies? He informed her about having a pack that resided in the area. The thought of having a new home and family hadn’t really been something the dark-colored femme had really considered. After all, she was going to be a part of a pack herself once; however after her mentor’s disappearance she hadn’t thought of finding another. She had been alone ever since she was a pup, so that alone was a change she would have to get used to.

“I have to agree with you a little on hobbies. If I may be so bold to ask, what are yours? ” she she said, her expression not really changing, but, a small smile did make its way across her maw if only barely. He was intriguing if the dame was so bold to think about. But, there have been others that have done the same, but they were long since gone.

“A pack you say? Well.. It has been many moons since I have been a part of a pack...or a family for that matter,” she spoke, turning her crown slightly away from Fracture. “I guess you can say that the scar around my eye is a permanent reminder as to why.” This was the only key she was going to give him when it came to her past. Trust was something the female didn’t take lightly, and it would be no difference for this man who she only knew for a little bit. “I will think about what you have said about joining Winterfell, but it will be hard going into something I haven’t been through in a while due to living alone almost my whole life.”

Fracture

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-26-2019, 01:24 PM

Fracture chuckled, the sound quiet and low. "I don't have many hobbies." He responded honestly. "I suppose this exploring is really the only thing that counts, and even then I don't consider it free time. I want to be knowledgeable of this land for the benefit of my pack, not to see the sights."

The dark man looked to her with interest as she continued on. He could understand why she did not want to join Winterfell, though it would have been nice to have more friendly faces within the pack. "I see." He responded noncommittally with a nod. "If you change your mind, the option will be there." He stalled for a moment, then sighed and turned his body away. "I should continue on, there's more to see. You're welcome to join me if you'd like."

-exit Fracture, maybe new thread-?

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."