Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2019, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 08:16 PM by Chrysanthos.)

Chrysanthos eyed the clouds as they started to move in. It was late afternoon but the day seemed to move slowly and sluggishly and he felt that the weather would hold off until he was finished with what needed doing. In his mouth was a folded up deer hide. After his encounter with the ill black and white man he knew he needed to have a travois to carry patient's when it was needed. Granted he would not always have the thing on him but it could be useful within the borders of Olympia and he could also use it to carry larger amounts of items. He hoped to tan the hide then stretch it between to poles, probably with added bracers underneath… maybe. He wasn't sure on that last part but either way he needed to start somewhere.

The tide had rolled out some time ago leaving the beach bare. Spying a set of smooth rocks he climbed on top and laid out the hide. A few bits of meat and fat clung to the hide so he first set about trying to scrap the rest off with his tongue. Bolla joined him with a deer shoulder blade in paws that she used to help scrap the pelt. It was a wonderful day to relax and craft.

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
08-11-2019, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:15 PM by Célestin.)

speech

Célestin felt he hadn't exactly gotten to know his pack mates and the young man knew he had to fix that, though he felt like there was some sort of bridge he wasn't allowed to cross with Pegasus' siblings... so when he spotted one alone while he knew he had to try and bridge that gap he also wasn't totally sure how to do so. His ears twitched in discomfort, reminding him again of the rose woven into his fur. It had only been a week or two since the festival and already he was more than used to the feeling of his new accessory, though each time he thought of the blue rose his stomach would flutter and he'd find a soft smile lifting to his lips, the memories of the festival and the day he'd spent with his friend always shortly after his reminder of the flower somehow preserved in his fur.

So for the moment his discomfort was forgotten. Taking a deep breath Célestin approached the man. That Pegasus' siblings all seemed to resemble him so much didn't exactly help, , of course, he found them all attractive, but none of them were their brother and so he wasn't really sure how to approach them. He stopped a comfortable distance away. Cleared his throat, then spoke. "Afternoon." He said, voice breaking a bit and he cleared his throat and chuckled to cover his embarrassment. "Figured it was time to introduce myself and see if you might want any help." He glanced at the hide the man was... well doing something with. "I'm Célestin Adravendi."

Art by Blue-Onyx
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-15-2019, 08:22 PM

The pair worked at scraping the rest of the unwanted flesh from the hide. Bolla skillfully used her fingers to maneuver the shoulder blade down the hide scraping the pelt nearly smooth as she went. Chrysanthos in the mean time worked with his tongue where he could. Oh, he was going to be sore after this. Maybe he and Bolla could trade off after awhile. Chrys lifted his head at the approach of another and his eyes met those of the rainbow wolf he'd seen at the original summons. He had to admit that he was curious about the man.

Chrysanthos dipped his head in greeting and smiled gently. "Hello there, it's a pleasure to meet you Célestin, my name is Chrysanthos. One of Pegasus' brothers. Well, if you're offering we're trying to clean up the excess flesh off this hide if you don't mind lending your tongue. Do you do much crafting yourself?"