Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2019, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 03:59 PM by Sirius.)

The one other warrior within the pack that he had spent some time with, he was beginning to grow a reluctant respect for. It also helped that he heard of the match between Zee and Harbringr. It meant Zee wouldn’t enter this fight simply afraid, or taking on a new challenger. Instead, what was new here would be the layout of the fight itself.

He was determined to get Zee strong and practised when it came to battle, and had already pushed her into multiple spars just him and her. It was time he changed things up, and gave her something new to learn.

He set himself by Wolfpaws lake, but not close to the water’s edge. He was certain today Zee would have enough on her plate without trying to lead him into the water. He raised his head to howl for Harbringr, so he could talk first to the man.

"Speech"

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
08-10-2019, 06:18 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Harbringr paced about his kiln. It was a work in progress made of hardened clay and with the right workings of fire it was getting hot enough to melt iron. However there was an issue with fanning the flames inside the kiln and further more the matter of working metal with it. He was bringing back supplies to address both issues when he heard Sirius calling for him. Curious he quickly went back to his den to deposit the items he had gathered and then, with a nod to Ari and Costanza, he took off in the direction of the call. He soon found Sirius near the lake and he approached the other with a grin before dipping his head respectfully. "Hello Sirius, what can I do for you?"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-10-2019, 06:35 PM

He felt the shock of it, as Harbringr appeared, and gave him a nod of respect. As Sirius began to accept his role within the pack as more than a slave, and figure out his duties beyond caring for Deathbelle, he had felt resentment and surprise from a lot of the Klein’s. Realising Harbringr, who had only laughed and enjoyed himself the day Sirius had attacked him, did not feel this way… he felt a sudden and unexpected surge of appreciation for the man. Who did not judge him in a world where Sirius himself did not know who he was.

He shook off the feeling , and returned the nod back to the man. He needed to focus on the task at hand. Doubly grateful he had picked Habringr, he gave the man I smile. “I have an idea to propose, if your willing” he began “I have been teaching Zee to fight, and want to change things up. I haven’t had a Melee fight since.. Before we came to this land, so I’m a bit rusty myself, but if your interested, the three of us could practice one right here” he said, eyeing the man carefully to gouge his reaction.

"Speech"

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
08-10-2019, 06:51 PM

Harbringr inclined his head as Sirius spoke of an idea. Costanza settled in a nearby tree while Ari sat down to listen as well. Sirius spoke of training Zee to fight and Hari grinned at the mention of the woman he'd sparred and fought a bear with. "She's a fierce little thing isn't she! I'd be delighted to take on both of you in a melee fight." It would be an excellent shot at a rematch on both accounts. After all, he'd lost previous battles to both Sirius and Zeitgeist. "Are our companions to be included as well?" He could understand if for simplicity's sake the man would prefer to keep it between the wolves for now but he thought he'd ask just in case. Though Ari might participate in an actual attack, Costanza would only observe as she usually did whenever he entered into battle.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-10-2019, 07:17 PM

“She is at that” Sirius agreed, raising a brow as he looked to Habringr, wondering at the respect he heard in his tone as he spoke of Sirius’s wife. For the moment, he was inclined to believe it was nothing more than respect between warriors, which for some reason Hari was extending to him, as well.

“Companions should be fine, I’m training a Snow Leopard at the moment as well, so she can learn a little from this” he explained. The cub was still young, so she would only be on the outskirts of the fight, but he wasn’t fussed. The only one who might be upset with bringing a cub into battle was Zee. she had weird scripples sometimes. “I’ll call my Wife now” he said, taking a step back so he didn’t deafen Harbringr, before raising his head and howling to Zee.

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-10-2019, 07:40 PM

The titan's booming call reached her quickly, and Zee's ears flattened. Another spar? She was entirely too sick of this whole new training routine, no matter how many times she fought him she still felt she had no chance of winning. It was becoming quite demoralizing. However she knew that if she failed to show that it wouldn't be long before Sirius found her, and she felt like the resulting spar would be a lot harder on her through his disappointment.

With a heaving sigh she started out in his direction, utterly determined to look as miserable as she possibly could as she stalked out towards him. Once she got a little closer, Harbringr's form appeared from behind the giant and Zee immediately forced herself to perk. Couldn't look so sullen if it wasn't just Sirius. The slave looked curious as she approached, giving the pair a cautious glance. "Harbringr." She greeted respectfully with a dip of her head. Turning to Sirius, she asked. "You rang?"

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

08-10-2019, 07:48 PM

Harbringr nodded and glanced to his companions who would be assisting him in the battle. It would be a good match and this would be a good opportunity for him and Ari to get used to working together in combat. "Sounds good, Ari and I have been meaning to practice battling together and we haven't had much of a chance yet." Granted, that was because most of his time was spent crafting weaponry. If he could just get that kiln going hot he'd be able to start working metal. The thought alone excited him.

“I’ll call my Wife now”

Surprise burst across Harbringr's face. "Wife!? She's your wife?" Well that explained a few things. No wonder she seemed such a fit for the position of warrior. Hari grinned. "Why you sly dog you… you should ask her about the bear. Definitely ask her about the bear."

Sirius called for Zee and she soon appeared. He dipped his head in greeting. "Hello, Mrs. Sirius!"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-10-2019, 09:52 PM

Sirius gave Harbringr a sly grin as he guffed in surprise at his comment. Well, Zee might not have come to an agreement with the term, but it was clear she considered them together, and that she belonged to him. His, to protect. He was a possessive bastard at times.

He did let loose a soft almost growl, clearly not directed at Harbringr, but in response to his words. “She told me about the run in with the bear, unbelievable, crossing pack lands like that. I’m considering getting a few warriors together and making sure predators understand this territory is off limits.” he said, eyes darkening with his words.

Zee appeared, at first looking a little dejected, puppy eyed and all, but straightened as soon as he caught the expression, and she saw that he was not alone. Hiding his smile, he gave her a nod. “I did-” he said, pausing as Harbringr greeted her, by a title he had not considered before. well if that didn’t drive home who she belonged to, nothing would. He already knew he would be stealing it. “For your training today, we are going to try something new. This is called a Melee fight, and the rules are simple. It has multiple opponents. All combatants are on their ‘own ‘side and fight to win. Stand here, Zee.” he said indicating a spot for her to move to… assuming she wasn’t too busy getting upset at Harbringer’s comment. He moved himself back a few paces, and looked to the other man, seeing if he was getting ready for the battle to begin.

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
08-11-2019, 12:11 AM

Zee blinked in surprise at Harbringr's greeting, head slowly turning to face Sirius with an expression she hoped properly got across how much she wanted to smack him. She listened with the same glare as he explained the reasoning for calling her, remaining perfectly still aside from her ear occasionally twitching to catch the sound of his voice. Once he was finished she cleared her throat to speak.

"Oh good, I was struggling with deciding which one of you I wanted to bite more and now I get both." She let that sink in, eyes still firmly upon her self-proclaimed husband and then turned to address the Klein man. "Hari." She began sweetly. "What say the two of us take this idiot down, and then while he's licking his wounds we can decide the victor between ourselves?" She waited until Harbringr would make the first move.

"Speech"

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

08-14-2019, 04:51 PM

Harbringr nodded at the mention of defenses and warnings against other predators. "We've crafted a bunch of spears and spikes that could be set up in key locations as an added defense." Though it certainly wasn't enough to guard the whole territory but perhaps around the dens they could work out a decent system. He'd have to think on it more. He laughed at Zee's response then focused in as Sirius explained what they were going to be doing. A melee fight sounded like good fun and it would be excellent practice for him. So far he'd been having a rather miserable showing as a samurai but he hoped with continued practice he would continue to improve and he had his companions with him now.

Harbringr moved off from the others so they were all equidistant apart. He chuckled at Zee's comment about the two of them ganging up on Sirius. "Oh I don't know. I can be pretty tricksy, sure you can trust me?" It seemed he was to be given the first move and so he set his defenses making sure to pin his ears and tuck his tail. In a melee fight he expected his ass to be exposed and he would rather someone go after his tail than his family jewels even though he wasn't really planning to use them to extend his line. Hari's mix matched eyes flickered between the two wolves. Decisions, decisions… he finally decided that he may as well use the practice time to go after some unique targets. The standard attacks hadn't served him all that well in the past so why not try something new?

He kicked off toward Sirius who he felt was the bigger threat in that the larger man had more stamina. There was also the fact that Sirius was the only opponent who had the target he wished to threaten. Harbringr shifted to his right and dove in at an angle toward's Sirius left side, just in front of the man's left hind leg. Jaws wide, Hari dove low and rotated his head as he sought to strike the daimyo's underbelly just in front of the man's penis. In a real fight he would've actually struck the intended target but his sister would skin him alive he did that to Sirius. At the same time he threw his right shoulder forward seeking to slam it into Sirius' left knee, hoping to strain the joint.

Harbringr vs Sirius vs Zeitgeist for Melee Spar
Round 1 of ?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Barn owl - Flying
Companion 2: Japanese macaque - Fighting
Fight Skill Level: Advanced

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-19-2019, 05:18 PM

He wasn’t surprised when Zee sought to go against him. As much as he would have enjoyed fighting side by side with his love, he knew he was the larger, and potentially more dangerous opponent here. He had taken down both of these wolves in spars, and hoped they would enjoy the challenge of taking him down together.

He remembered carefully that the point of this training was for Zee, and he eyed her carefully as he settled himself into a position and set his balance and defenses. His eyes should have been on Harbringr, who started the battle. His attention shifted fast as the white man charged towards him. His lowered assault surprised Sirius, who aimed to kick out with his leg, hoping to get Harbringr in the forehead and head off his attack aimed far, far too close to Sirius’s jewels.

“Buy me dinner first.” he growled as Harbringer’s shoulder slammed into his knee. Sirius whirled on the man, aiming to get his butt and privates some distance from his teeth, before going for a bite himself. He aimed to nip at Harbringr’s forehead, adn grab his ear if he was able to. His balance was set on all four paws, and he was prepared to kick out with his hind legs if Zee started creeping in behind him.

Sirius vs Harbringr vs Zeitgeist for Melee Spar
Round One of two
Size: Dire Wolf
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation: Fangs
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

08-20-2019, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 07:15 PM by Zeitgeist.)

Harbringr dove first - going after Sirius as Zee had suggested. However his choice in location definitely startled her, eyes widening as he got dangerously close to her titan's privates. "Hey!" She snapped. "I need those to remain where they are thank you very much!" Nevermind the fact that she herself considered lunging at Sirius' manhood, that was hers to do with what she wanted and not Harbringr's.

The small girl dove in with jaws parted wide, coming in perpendicular to the fight. Her aim was to take advantage of the height difference and try and land a bite upon Harbringr's lower jaw while Sirius went for his forehead, forgetting entirely that this was not a two-on-one fight but instead a melee of individual fighters. She figured she couldn't ignore Sirius completely out of fairness, so as an afterthought she lifted her forepaw to try and slam it down broadly upon her titan's toes. That counted, right?

Round One of two
Size: Small
Build: Light
Companion One: Rough Scaled Bush Viper
Battle Accessory (Offensive):Thorn Wrappings
Fight Skill Level: Expert

"Speech"

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

08-22-2019, 08:55 PM

Sirius kicked out at Harbringr's head and the Klein quickly shifted his head as he tried to catch the man's hind paw in his mouth. However, Siri was quick to shuffle his hind end away but Hari was lighter, faster and far more tenacious than the saber-fanged man realized. His own hind legs bunched under him as he sought to follow Sirius leg around, this time going for the man's knee. He wanted to grab it in his jaws and then he'd just figure it out from there. Ideally he'd like to topple the giant but that was easier said than done. "Name a time and place!"

Due to his attempt to keep after Sirius' hind leg the man's jaws missed his forehead and instead traced lacerations in Hari's upper back in front of his hips where as Zee's fangs would graze his left hip.He quickly made sure his tail was still tucked. He didn't need anyone getting cute and going after his special bits.

Harbringr vs Sirius vs Zeitgeist for Melee Spar
Round 2 of 2
Size: Large
Companion 1: Barn owl - Flying
Companion 2: Japanese macaque - Fighting
Fight Skill Level: Advanced

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-24-2019, 07:12 PM

Despite his attraction to Zee, he wasn’t one to go easy on her. He had one every single one of their spars so far, but he expected each one to be a learning experience for her. To help drive her into an understanding of how to beat him.

Harbringr settled for his leg, and managed to nab the appendage in his mouth. Sirius kicked out violently, ignoring the way it would worsen the mans attack, in the hopes of driving him free from it.

Zee’s attack got him in the toes, and he growled. Why did everyone seem to be after his legs? His face was closer to Zee then Harbringr at this point, so well he kept an eye on the white man, to ensure he didn’t go after his jewels again, he would aim to get Zee with his teeth, He tried to scrap a fang across her lower jawline, keeping his sharp teeth far from tender places like her eyes.

Round Two of two
Size: Dire Wolf
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation: Fangs
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

08-24-2019, 07:26 PM

Zee's bite did not land where she'd hoped and she pulled her head away from Hari once teeth met flesh, unhappy with the positioning of her jaws. She noticed his tucked tail and gave a brisk laugh. "Hey, Hari are you trying to protect something there?" She went to strike at him again, but saw Sirius moving to bite upon her face and so Zee had to change her attack. She abandoned her want to savage the Klein and instead turning back to her titan to try and meet his bite.

While he aimed for her lower jaw, the woman contorted instead to try and land a bite on the top side of his jaws, closer to his nose. She didn't want to forget about Harbringr, but she also didn't want to do anything that might stop the Klein man from maintaining his hold upon Sirius' leg - lessening his mobility and allowing Zee to take advantage of it.

Round Two of Two
Size: Small
Build: Light
Companion One: Rough Scaled Bush Viper
Battle Accessory (Offensive):Thorn Wrappings
Fight Skill Level: Expert

"Speech"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-09-2019, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 08:12 PM by The Judge.)

And the winner is...

SIRIUS
HARBRINGR and ZEITGEIST must both give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Harbringr: 450.92
Sirius: 511.69
Zeitgeist: 188.16