Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Belle stepped out of the den and into the cold of the early morning. She didn’t have much of a schedule right now, sleep when the babies slept. Those within the palace brought her food, and she really only left the den for potty breaks and a bit of fresh air. She felt wrong when she was away from them for too long. The Empress’s paws were wrapped in the convenient little booties she won at the firefly festival. They matched rather well surprisingly, black and white with a line of purple that matched her eyes. They marked the frost on the rock as she crept forward to drink from the spring. She lapped up the near ice cold water and shivered, ready to be back inside with the little ones.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2019, 05:18 PM

The Titan was still Deathbelle’s guard, and lurked not far from her den, when he wasn’t patrolling or training the snow leopard cub Zee had stranded him with. He caught her scent as she left the den, and he split from the shadows to walk beside her as she made her way to the creek just outside her cosy den.

He caught her shiver, and silently moved closer to her, pressing the warmth of his coat to her sie, as he looked questioningly to his Empress. He didn’t speak, but she might perhaps catch the questions in his eyes, asking her how she was fairing, and if she was enjoying her new era as a mother.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-10-2019, 06:24 PM
She looked up to see her guardian’s giant black form descend upon her. The Empress gave him a tired smile before making her way to the ledge for a drink. He must have seen her shiver, as she brought her head back up and wiped her lip Sirius was at her side offering his dark shaggy coat for warmth. Deathbelle sighed, and reluctantly leaned against him. She was hesitant to touch him anymore, mostly to keep up appearances, there was a lot of traffic around the palace, but also to keep herself from harm. Her babies had done much to restore the broken pieces in her heart, but Seer was still able to reopen the wounds with a glance.

”Good morning, Seer.” She mumbled softly and leaned more heavily against him as she made a show of looking at the sky. ”Or maybe Good evening, I don’t know what time of day it is anymore.” Belle giggled at the amusement she found in herself. ”I can’t complain though, they’re so amazing.”

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Deathbelle leaned against him, and Sirius supported her weight gladly. After all, no matter what was going on their lives, she was his childhood friend, and he loved her. He would always be there for her, no matter what. He would defend her from anything, no matter the cost.

“I haven’t had a proper introduction yet” he pointed out, offering her a soft smile as he looked down at her shorter form. She still held a swollen belly, and there was tiredness in her eyes. From the birthing and leadership, and perhaps from the stress he had put her under, as well. “But losing track of time, Belle, really?” he teased.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-11-2019, 06:45 PM
”I wouldn’t be shivering if you’d give me my bongo back.” She told Sirius as he was treated like the massive heater he was. She reluctantly pulled herself away from him as he protested. ”Well, come inside then.” She teased further as she trotted back towards the entrance. He gave her a hard time about her losing the time of day. ”I’ll have you know giving birth is difficult, in case you didn’t hear me.” Belle was not a fan of how much pain and discomfort she felt before during and especially now after birth. ”I think I should be allowed to lose a few days.” She both loosened up and defended herself playfully as she nosed past the oryx hide curtain and slipped back inside.

Deathbelle didn’t let her worries show on her features, she’d talked extensively with Lucretia about.. things she’d found on the pups. Bumps where they shouldn’t be, Venom’s oddly shaped tongue. Wasting no time Belle returned to her pups, curling around them protectively. ”We finally decided on their names. Venom, Toxicity, Plague, Pestilence, and Calamity.” She told him as she nosed each pup gently in turn.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-12-2019, 01:58 AM
He laughed at that, but then it was still drying after the massive scrubbing he had given it, and then he had applied this soapy substance he had borrowed from Zee to soften it from where it had dragged in the dirt. He had promised as good as new, and he intended to deliver.

He followed after his mistress as she happily turned back to the den, keen to return to her little ones. He had only seen them as wet little mounts right after the birthing, and he had left not long after to give them privacy. He was interested to see how they had changed, and to meet them properly.

“I gathered that much...” he said wryly as she told him giving birth was difficult. ”okay, I'll allow it, this time” he teased her, turning to her with gently dancing eyes, glad to see her in high spirits again, and willing to soak in this time with her.

He pushed past the hide and made his way into the den, and would find the forms of the tiny babies, all cleaned up and soft now. “Hello little ones” he said, and with a glance towards Deathbelle, to ensure it was allowed, he would curl up around the pups, his massive form easily making a half circle beside their forms. “Mmm, look at these beauties” he said softly.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-13-2019, 02:13 PM
Sirius teased her back and it felt good to have a moment that was almost like when they were young again. Belle couldn’t deny she still felt the hurt he’d caused her, but the pups had done much to renew her spirits. She no longer lived for herself alone, she had to provide for her children. They deserved everything she would never get. Sirius lowered himself to complete the circle around her newborns. He was obviously just as enamoured as every other wolf who met them. Belle felt a content smile play on her features as she again pushed down the thought of what if.

What if these had been by Sirius instead of Archon? How different would her life be, would she have any support from her siblings if she had chosen her most devout follower to sire her heir? What would they think when he produced a son to pair with her daughter? There was enough commotion about his rank. The first thoughts only made her sad, but the second lifted her spirits. Seer had proven himself to her time after time, he possessed incredible strength, loyalty, and intelligence. Deathbelle trusted him with her life, but with her heart no longer.

”Just like their mother,” she teased him as she took a chance at nuzzling into their soft fur. She was met with little mewls of protest as they were disturbed. ”Enjoy the peace while you can. I’ll bet every one of them will have a great time chewing on their giant bodyguard.” She chuckled as her lilac gaze sparkled at the thought. She knew he would be great with them.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-13-2019, 02:43 PM
“Aye” he agreed, with a tinge of sadness he hadn’t intended to let free. He offered her a smile in apology for the lapse of emotion, before nuzzling his head downwards to sniff at one of the little pups cuddles up together. They were fuzzy little jellybeans, and smelled of milk, den and Deathbelle.

He grinned a truer smile when she mentioned them chewing on their giant bodyguard. It was good to get verbal confirmation that he would be looking after each of these as devoutly as he protected Deathbelle. The Titan had worked hard to perfect himself, and his ability to fight and protect those in his charge. He had failed Deathbelle once, and that had almost killed him. He would not be failing these little beings. “Oh I see how it is, get free babysitting and call it guard duties” he teased

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-13-2019, 03:27 PM
Mismatched ears fell to her skull as she heard the sadness in his voice, they both mourned their losses. She couldn’t meet his gaze as the emotions grabbed tight and carried her away. She would forever love her guardian, she just hoped that she would not have to endure the pain of his loss forever. Belle could be allowed to get lost in Archon and know that her true love had found a wolf he could more easily call his other half.

He seemed to perkas his attention was shifted to the tiny prince and princesses at their paws. She snorted at his words. ”I don’t think I could keep you from them if I tried.” She assured him, fighting her rough emotions. ”I love them so much, Seer.” Belle confessed softly as she brushed a paw of Venom’s tiny ears.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-19-2019, 05:10 PM
He grinned at her, trying to shake away the lingering feeling of loss. He had made his lot, and he would stick with it. “True’ he said gently, as he looked back down at the little bundles of tiny. He reached over and gave one a soft lick on the head. He was extremely, extremely careful to keep his fangs far from them as he did so. His movements where precise and calculated, he would afford no mistakes here. He was a titan, one of the largest wolves in Ashen, and his fangs had tasted blood on multiple occasions. The switch from killer to gentle babysitter was surprisingly easy, if one done with great care.

“Me, too’ he admitted gently to Deathbelle. He would protect these little ones. They would not know the famine and hardship that the rest of the Klein had. They would know love and protection, and their place in this world.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-25-2019, 05:44 PM
For a moment she imagined the tiny children at her side had been sired by her childhood love, but as she looked into his oceanic stare her heart broke again. Belle quickly banished the thought, it would only bring her heartache. What was done, was done. He chose Zee. She was gifted Archon’s love and she would cling to it fiercely.

The Empress focused on how transfixed Sirius was with her growing litter, his eyes held love and his movements were careful and affectionate. He would surely pledge himself as easily to them as he did to her. Now all they had to do was keep them from suffering from the same fate as they did. Never to be together. She stifled a soft whine as she leaned over and gently brushed Seer’s cheek with her dark nose. ”Good.” She offered him a sad smile, but even if they wouldn’t call him father they would always know him as a protector.