gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2019, 09:00 PM

Night had fallen by the time Chrysanthos got everything settled with the strange man he had rescued. He'd left Bolla in charge of watching the man and tending to his needs. With the draft of wolfsbane he hoped the other would sleep soundly though if he wished to escape Chrys would not stop him even though it would be well against the healer's advice. Chrys knew it was probably not a great idea to bring a strange wolf into Olympia but he couldn't just leave the man. Surely Pegasus would understand this? Either way, he had to find out for sure. Chrys could always dig a patient den outside Olympia's territory and remain there for a week or so until the other man was on his feet. Chrys' mind worked through possibilities as he tipped his head back to gently call for his brother.

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-13-2019, 07:26 PM
Pegasus took his time responding to the call, still unsettled by the Shrine and its eerie silence, he paced past the white stones with a shudder on his spine and crossed between the bone white trees with their cloying branches on his way to the pack’s main healer, keeping his head low as if some evil spirit were looming over him. He approached Chrys silently but immediately smelled the stranger on his fur and felt a chill walk up his spine.

“What seems to be the matter Chrys?” He asked, hoping his brother’s pet name would settle his nerves some. It didn’t. He moved hesitantly closer to his younger brother, remembering how he would use his large size as a pup to intimidate his younger brother when they played.

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

08-15-2019, 07:35 PM

Chrys fidgeted on his paws as he waited, trying to work out what exactly he was going to say. What was the best way to summarize what had happened without miring his brother down in technicalities and irrelevant information? Bolla sat on his back, just behind his shoulder blades, her fingers lightly kneading his shoulders.

Soon Pegasus appeared. "Thank you for coming brother. I found an injured man in the Orchard and I've brought him back with me. He was severely injured and seemed to believe he was being pursued. He's in awful shape, thin and dirty with a number of injuries in various stages of healing. I believe he may have been tortured but he's extremely mistrustful. I was hoping I could keep him until the worst of his injuries are healed but I understand if you're concerned about the risk of keeping him here if there are others looking for him."

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-16-2019, 02:23 PM
The Lovliest

Lies

He nodded as he listened to his brother, a cold lump forming in his chest as Chrys explained he may have been pursued. “I’ll send Célesin to check the borders.” He assured him. “Keep him here as long as he needs to recover but I expect to meet him soon. Bring him to me when he’s ready.” His voice was gentle but held the authority of a leader. There was a strangeness to the scent on his brother, something he couldn’t quite place and simply wrote off as a form of illness. He worried that the stranger might have brought a plague to their borders but held his tongue, there was no need to worry his brother any further.

Talking Thinking You

Of All

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

08-16-2019, 08:02 PM

Chrysanthos nodded at the mention of sending Célestin to the borders. "That sounds good. I have not picked hide nor hair of these pursuers but it never hurts to be safe." He smiled softly and nodded confidently. "I will. Thank you Pegasus." It was hard to say how long he'd need to keep the man in Olympia before he was healed and even then it was only if the man actually wanted to stay. "I'll get right to work and keep you updated." With that business finished he hurried back toward the patient den where he could check in on the man. He had a small stock of rabbit meat that he could dig up for the man to eat. He'd need food and water in addition to medical care. With a little luck he'd get the man back to full health and they wouldn't have any trouble from the wolves pursuing him.

-exit-?