size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-29-2014, 05:37 PM

It had not been long since he became in charge of his own pack, but he had still gathered more than enough information about all the packs that called Alacrita their home. He knew that he would have a good relationship with Ludicael, it was led by his grandparents. He had heard that Glaciem had just had a battle for leadership, but that the old ruling queen at won, interesting. Maybe she would be in need of his services to help aid in their pack protection. With a smirk set on his maw he made the journey to her lands, being wary of their borders. He didn't want to cause any trouble, just to shake hands and be friends.

The brute stood just behind their boarder markers, keeping a respectful distance. The young alpha tipped his head back and let his call for the rulers of these cold, bitter lands. He was sure to leave the demanding tone from his voice, making it an open call asking for her to join him. They would have much to discuss, that was for sure. After his song was sung, Bass lowered his haunches to the earth and calmly wrapped his tail around his ivory paws, having all the patience in the world for this meeting. The cold snow bit into his ivory pelt, but he paid little attention to it. Thankfully his winter coat was thick and full, the chill of winter did little to affect him.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-29-2014, 07:37 PM

With pride in her victory, Athena had returned to her kingdom, glad to have Glaciem still firmly in her paws. She had spent the time since the challenge making patrols and carefully watching her borders while at the same time trying to attend to her subjects. With Vereux and Liberty overseeing most of the training and punishments she got to do what she liked best and simply look after the safety and well being of the pack. She was glad to have a healer among them again, though she wasn't sure Eris's place could ever be completely filled. But now that her throne was once more securely hers, her next order of business was to be visiting the packs that she had not yet spoken to and working out their standings with them.

However, it seemed there was still some that would do that work for her and approach her borders instead. Her ears perked up, listening to the call that was clearly meant for the Glaciem royalty. She turned with ever present curiosity and trotted off toward the call to meet whoever it was that was requesting her presence. The Queen was in no hurry, but she wouldn't keep the visitor waiting either.

Spotting the pale male in the distance she waltzed toward him, holding herself with a stance that showed her position as a Queen of these lands. A slight, polite smile touched her muzzle and she stopped a respectful distance from him before introducing herself. "I'm Athena Armada, the queen of Glaciem. What brings you to my empire today?" The silver Queen settled herself on her haunches, golden bands gently clinking together and her tail curling around her haunches. She thought she smelled a pack on him, but she couldn't place a name with the scent, this fact perking her curiosity even more.

Speech
Thought

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-30-2014, 02:13 AM

It seemed that these alphas were all fast, he never had to wait too long until they showed up. The queen was one of pride, but he would be too if he had won back his own pack. Bass couldn't imagine losing that that he held closest to him, his dear Abaven. For one so young, he still held a lot of pride within his pack, and he had put a lot of effort into it. He was a year old, and he had many members under his wing. That built up his convidence in his own ability to lead, and his grandparents had given him many pointers. He would be nowhere without his family, and all of Abaven was quickly becoming just that. Bass smiled as the dame approached, dipping his head in a greeting to the queen of the snow.

She spoke her own name, making Bass raise up one leg and cross it over his chest, a bow of sorts. It was the best he could do in a seated position, and he wished not to stand encase the woman saw it as a challenge. He himself would be rather jumpy if someone had just dared to challenge for his lands, so he was careful to be extra cautious with his habits. "Greetings Lady Athena, I am Bass Destruction, newly made Azat of the pack Abaven." He did not know if this woman knew of his pack lands, taking by her intrigued look upon her face. "I have made our home in the Eastern Lands of Alacrita, and my pack is still fresh. Only a few days old, to be honest." Bass did not see his honesty as a weakness, if fact he saw it as much of an asset to him. Being young he didn't have too much to rely on, he had to grasp at anything that came his way.

"I have come to you today to explain to you the workings of my pack, as we operate as a pack of mercenaries so to speak. I have come to Glaciem to not only inform you on Abaven, but to form an alliance as well. From what I have heard you pack has many skilled fighters, and we could benefit a lot from each other." The male did not go into too much detail about his pack, not yet. What was the use of blabbering on if this queen held no interest? He didn't want to waste her time, as their time as alphas was precious indeed. "If you are interested I will explain further. If not, well then I suppose we could go on our own merry ways." He joked, always the jester in him. This silver queen had the floor, his lips were sealed shut and he respectfully awaited her answer. Alliances would mean everything to his young pack, it would make or break them.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-10-2014, 12:47 PM

Athena watched the boy with a smirk as he crossed his paw across his chest in some sort of polite, gentlemanly gesture and sat back on his haunches. It was kind of adorable really, but the Queen appreciated the notion. While he introduced himself and his new pack she settled on her haunches as well, her ruby and emerald gaze assessing the male that she guessed was at least close to her age. He was certainly a yearling, but now close in age they were was hard to tell. It was interesting to know that she and Vereux wasn't the only young leaders out there. He was eager and apparently quite proud of his new pack, things she could certainly appreciate.

A small, pleased smile touched her muzzle when he mentioned hearing that her pack had skilled fighters. At least they still held that reputation. That was a reputation she was eager to keep a hold of. She chuckled softly at his joking and nodded slightly as she began to speak, an idea coming to mind. "I am certainly interested, Bass. Us young leaders must ban together and help each other, no? I believe we can certainly learn something from each other. In particular, your pack of... mercenaries, you called them? To be such they must be skilled fighters as well. What I am thinking is... a meeting of our packs to train in fighting. I'm sure you know as well as I do that fighting the same opponents again and again can become monotonous and the fighters are certainly not experiencing anything new. We can come together as allies for some friendly spars and learn from each other." She smiled and fell silent, wondering what his response would be. She would be interested in an alliance either way, but this would certainly be a good learning experience for her Assailants if he agreed.

Speech
Thought

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-11-2014, 12:15 PM

Young leaders? He had been too distracted to even notice that they were around the same age. His eyes lit up at this, he didn't realize that they had had this much in common. Good, it was nice to know that he wasn't the only one who was young and bold enough to lead a pack. Her words excited him, a joint fight training? "My my, you are as smart as you are beautiful." He said, chuckling softly. Bass didn't see his words as flirting as others did, to himself it was just a joke mixed with reality. She was very pretty looking, and he very much liked her idea.

"And how do you suggest that we work this out LAdy of the North? Shall I howl for your pack in the battlefield when the time comes? Perhaps then we can meet there, and match our wolves together into spar partners? We shall bring a healer as well, if you would like to bring Devin." He noted, remembering the strange wolf that had showed up to his healing training from this pack. He was good, but he was a strange healer. Interesting was perhaps a better word for it. Bass tilted his head to the side, rather pleased that Athena had suggested this idea. He would very happily make an alliance with Glaciem as well, even more so after this training.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-19-2014, 10:52 PM

Athena chuckled and waved away his compliments with a small, dismissive wave of her forepaw even though the words brought a small grin to her muzzle. "Flatteries will get you nowhere, Bass, though I do appreciate them." She realized well enough the mildly joking tone his voice carried, but she liked the observations none of the less. What fea didn't like to be called beautiful and smart?

He went on to propose a way to make this joint training a reality and she nodded in agreement. She was mildly surprised to hear Bass name off Devin, but she reminded herself that she knew very little of the large healer. "That sounds like an excellent plan and of course Devin will be accompanying us. It will be good practice for him as well after all. I will be waiting eagerly for your call, Bass. I look forward to seeing your pack's skills in person."

Speech
Thought