size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Heart heavy, with mixed feelings of worry, shame and fear, she would return after a long day of searching, and make her way to the den. She found Poem inside, and she moved inside to curl up beside her quickly growing daughter. She still engulfed the girl with her larger form, but she wasn’t certain for how much longer. She thought of Motif, growing and changing outside of her view, and felt tears shimmering at her eyes again. She hoped Motif was growing, that she was alive, and eating enough to survive.

“How are you doing, Poem?” she asked, knowing her daughter would be worried for her sister also. The two had been so close growing up, she found it hard to believe that Motif had not told Poem where she had gone, but Poem denied ever having been told. She knew Poem would be worried enough by now to spill the beans, and believed her daughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
08-12-2019, 03:49 PM
She haad cried herself to sleep by the time her mother returned to the den. Poem was just as hurt and confused as her parents, why hadn’t her sister come to her? Why hadn’t she been confided in? Had she been stolen or did she run? She had so many questions and they were awful as they burned inside of her with no outlet. Was her sister even still alive? The thought horrified her, what was she going to do if she never saw her partner again?

Even more now Poem felt herself unfit to be heir to Abaven. She’d allowed Noir to trick her, and she couldn’t even keep her siblings safe. They did everything together and now.. Poem buried her face in her mother’s fur and felt herself start to cry again. ”I miss her mom.” She whispered desperately. What she would have given to have Motif back beside her.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Poems weeping broke her heart, and she tried to scoop up the growing girl and hold her as close to her heart as she was able. The thought of losing Poem also, swept across her thoughts, and she felt tears pricking in her own eyes. She buried her head into Poem’s plush coat, breathing in the familiar scent of her daughter, and felt herself weeping as well.

“I know Poem, I miss her too” she said through the tears. There was so much going on in Shaye’s life, she felt like the world was trying to throw her heartbreak after heartbreak. The fire, Tana, Vail’s failing health, Motif… it was so much, so much.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-17-2019, 04:21 PM
She let her mom hold her and the two of them cried together. Poem’s heart ached for her sister. Motif was her best friend, and now she wasn’t beside her. The young Destruction didn’t know what to feel but loss and failure. Had she distanced herself so much from her sister that she couldn’t confide in her this adventure, or was she taken against her will while Poem wasn’t with her? She sobbed softly into Shaye’s fur, wishing she was Motif. ”What are we going to do, mom?” Poem asked softly, deeply afraid for her sister. ”I don’t..” Had she confessed her insecurities to anyone yet? ”Mom, I don’t think I should be the heir anymore.”

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-17-2019, 04:26 PM
She held Poem close, and let her little one feel the emotions, wishing she could have sheltered her from this. Wishing that Motif was home safe. When Poem expressed her worry about being heir, Shaye pulled back a little to look at her, worry on her expression. “Why Poem?” she asked, needing to know her daughters reasoning. She had intended to ask her daughter what she wished to do, and lay out a few options, which involved looking for Motif, or learning her Heir duties, but she paused that for a moment to understand what was going through Poem’s mind.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-17-2019, 04:35 PM
Shaye held her tight, and her only hesitation when her daughter confessed was question of why. Poem’s dark ears were folded closely to her skull as she nuzzled her nose deeper into her mother’s dark fur. ”I can’t do it without Motif.” She loved her two other sisters fiercely, but Motif was her littermate. She couldn’t lead Abaven without her sibling here. ”I have to find her.” She knew any insecurities about herself that she presented to her mother would be brushed aside, Shaye could see no flaw in her. However, Noir’s actions during the fire still haunted her, how easily he had been able to trick her. She shuddered softly, though her mother would likely think it from her crying.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-17-2019, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2019, 04:43 PM by Shaye I.)
Shaye nodded softly, pulling Poem close, she understood. She understood all too well, and her daughters had been inseparable all their lives. She would never force Poem into a position she didn’t want to be in.

She nudged Poem gently, looking into her eyes, and wishing she could step down right now and devote all her energies into finding Motif. She owed it to the pack however, not to leave them without leadership. “I understand” she said gently. “I think you need to be a part of the teams looking for her.” she said the last part softly, almost to herself, as she considered the future. She would always leave a place for Poem, and she could return to her duties in the future if she wished it, but for the moment she would train Theory, who was always so willing to learn, to lead the pack. Poem could join her as Alpha in the future, if she felt up to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-17-2019, 04:51 PM
”Thanks, mom.” Poem uttered softly, still crying and sure she wasn’t going to get any sleep that night. She needed her sister beside her, but it felt good knowing she would be part of the effort to return Motif to their home. Poem wanted it even more than the leadership role promised to her almost before she could remember. She didn’t have any idea where her sibling was, but she was determined to find her. She had to be okay, she had to come home. Poem held tighter to Shaye’s form, praying that Motif would be returned to her soon.