gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-14-2019, 08:46 PM

So much had happened. Circe had gone missing, Dutch had been taken captive then traded back to Ashen for some meat and herbs then gave birth at the border, Sirius had been promoted, and he had found Recluse. It seemed never ending to be honest. Though, as he woke from his slumber the male felt the urge to relax. He was sure Archon, Sirius, and Rose could handle patrolling for the time being. Thus, the hefty male found himself lounging on the sunstone outside of the palace.

As he laid with his head raised and tail flicking the male couldn't help but to reflect. It felt like only yesterday he was given a crown and suddenly Ashen was in full force. They were blossoming with pups and members were active and rising to the top. It was great thus far, with of course some hiccups along the way. Hannibal was determined to get Banshee and Recluse further integrated into the pack as well as finding Circe. He wouldn't settle for anymore of his offspring being lost in the world. Hannibal was still missing one son that he would likely not see again.

""
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-14-2019, 09:00 PM

So much had gone on in the past few weeks and life was simply exhausting. She'd received Deathbelle's blessing to be with Sirius, she'd trained hard and long to earn the skill necessary to prove her worth to the pack, and finally she'd been given a new rank - one that meant she served Deathbelle and only Deathbelle. Life was good, things were looking up and the small woman walked with her head held high and proud as she did before committing herself to slavery.

She was headed for the palace to hopefully sneak another peak at the newborn pups. Immediately she'd fallen in love with the baby Klein masters, wanting to see them every moment of every day. Today however it was Hannibal she stumbled upon, the secondary alpha. The small woman approached him with careful steps, moving onto the patio beside the sunning stone and giving him a small bow. She was under no obligation to, but she'd shared little words with Hannibal and wanted his respect.

"Hannibal, Your Grace." She greeted politely before lifting from her bow. "Were your travels successful?" Zee knew he'd been gone for days, though was unsure of where the pale alpha had wandered.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-14-2019, 09:12 PM

It wasn't long into his relaxation before he head very light pad falls approaching. Hannibal's slender head perked up and one full length ear stood tall on alert. Pale eyes flicked towards the figure moving his way. Zeitgeist. The slave girl that was awfully close to both Belle and Sirius. Shamelessly the beast allowed his devious stare to linger upon the oddly colored femme as she moved closer. Her feminine tones lifted into the air with a gentle ease as she moved onto the patio next to the stone he laid upon.

"Were your travels successful?" Slowly the albino shook his head, "Not in the slightest." There was no reason to lie. His mission had failed time and time again. Circe seemed to up and vanish, but he hadn't looked everywhere. After a moment of lulling over his irritating thoughts the beast eyed the slave with a raised brow. "It is odd to see you without the Empress or Sirius." What was she up to?

""

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
08-14-2019, 09:22 PM

Zee gave a 'tsk' of empathy as the albino admitted his failed journey. She sensed an amount of irritation from the alpha, and knew that whatever his goal was that it was not an easy one to accept failure for. Her head tilted just slightly as she returned his stare, wondering what exactly he might have been looking for. "A shame." She responded softly, first taking a seat on the patio before slowly sliding her body down to lay as well. Her tail wrapped around her paws gently as she settled in.

Was it really so weird to see her without Sirius or Deathbelle? Her brow furrowed at the remark, trying to remember a time she'd spent apart from them. "Sirius is hard to get away from." She admitted, a small smile playing upon her lips. "Though Deathbelle's been a bit crowded lately, she hasn't had much need for me." It was true, between Lucretia, Hannibal, Archon and Sirius... Deathbelle was very rarely ever alone.

Her eyes slid off his face down to her paws and she wiggled her toes absently into the dirt as she thought. She had promised Deathbelle that she'd try to prove herself here, to earn the respect of the Klein family. Hannibal was one of the most important ones to please, as his word carried as much weight as Belle's herself. "It must be difficult with your new litter." Zee began carefully. "Is that why you returned without what you were looking for?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-15-2019, 06:14 PM

As Hannibal laid still with the slave moving to lay near him Fin, his Stoat companion, wiggled into his scruff to rest for a while. She had been through a lot with all of his patrolling, traveling, and restless sleeping. The albino shifted slightly as he felt her movement but returned his full attention to the teal blazed babe before him. She responded to his question rather curiously with, "Sirius is hard to get away from." Perhaps that was just a notion from them being in a close relationship. He thought over who he was close with in that moment. Who couldn't he stand to be without? Belle was so wrapped up with other males, Dutch was nice enough but there was no spark, and Circe was missing. But, the Wolf that seemed to steal the show from all others with Segar. The male had been invited into the pack as a full member when he came calling Hannibal at the borders. Ever since the albino hasn't been able to keep his mind away from the thoughts of romance with the beautiful beast.

As the daring servant girl went on Hannibal prickled only slightly. He wasn't fond of discussing his failures with a measly slave. But, Ze seemed to be trusted by his sister, as well as many others, thus he would show her some kindness. For now. "Balancing everything hasn't been the easiest. But, it is what must be done." There was no time for weakness. He ate, slept, patrolled, checked on his family, searched, delegated, hunted, and much more. There was little time for relaxation up until this point. "What I am looking for seems to be beyond my reach. With the influx of pups Ashen cannot spare extra Wolves for a search party. Thus, I must take time to go searching alone." Hannibal wrinkled his nose in slight annoyance, "I cannot give up, but I also need to ensure the well being of those who are here." Why was he telling so much to the yappy girl?

""

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

08-15-2019, 09:39 PM

Zee tilted her head as he spoke of the difficulties, and how there we no wolves to spare for any sort of search party. It was true, there were many newborns to be found among the territory now and they certainly needed all of the warriors, healers, and especially parents to be nearby. Did that requirement fall to slaves as well? Zee had been freed of the rank of pack-slave, delegated to Deathbelle alone to work as her handmaiden. The pups were growing healthily with dozens of wolves beside them to protect and nurture them.

"I could go." She offered quietly. "I'm quick on my feet and have spent time navigating these lands. And I'm expendable to the Empire, at least more-so then the rest of the wolves who live here." Zee regarded him carefully to see what his reaction may be. It was possible he'd think she was simply trying to run away, but if so she was sure Deathbelle would be able to alleviate those fears. After all, she'd put herself willingly into slavery. "Perhaps it could help me to prove myself here."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."