Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-15-2019, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 03:41 PM by Thaddeus.)
soooo

I'm looking to experiment a bit. with Thad's plot, he's going to start liking Lunar's character Chrysanthos but I have zero experience writing gay ships. even some romance is awkward for Daisy right now due to lack of ships on other sites. lol

I sorta want two things;

1. some girls to flirt with around Thad's age
2. some guys around his age to flirt with him

and I also want;

3. a sweet little puppy love for him for the remaining August month until he's an adult FOUND

Thad is an awkward mess right now, but he likes to compliment girls over boys. he likes pretty girls and admires strong boys. these are casual things; even casual flings once he's two years old. but in the end, I don't know what'll happen with Thad. he could go both ways or one way entirely. I just want some development to lean him toward realizing he's bisexual.

that'll be a slow process and nothing comes out of it. no commitments or anything unless we reach a mutual agreement. just some practice writing more for Daisy and you having some fun.
thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-20-2019, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2019, 05:32 PM by Yurei.)
I couldn offer Eir!
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.