Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
08-16-2019, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 03:43 AM by Aurielle.)
Aurielle Adravendi

Entries are open infinitely until the final day of the Festival. Melees will have up to six wolves to a team, with up to four teams. Like with the other tournament/festival, fights will be in their own threads ^^ Like in a siege, or raid, the melee goes until one wolf is left standing. This is mucho work in progress, and I'm feeling my way through this. Remind me to update a list every time a wolf enters the fights LOL

It was many hours later. The bonfire still crackled, though its size had died down a bit. Shadows rippled across the grassland beyond the Festival Grounds, cast by the yurts and gers the Nomads set up, providing shelter to Festival goers, traders, and storage for the trade goods and Nomads themselves.

Aurielle sat in a wide circle made by a ring of large, glittering opals that flashed striking colors under the fire's touch, waiting, Aelloshir behind her, an inky black shadow with ice blue eyes striking against his pelt. She had waited until all that were coming tonight, to announce the opening of the Festival, and to explain the activity schedules planned for the following week or more. Tonight, before everyone would turn in, she would accept wolves signing up for the fighting contests.  Come the next morning, after the trade fair, the pairs would be set up, and the melee teams matched up.

Come the next evening, the first round of fights would begin. Nomads milled around, watching the proceedings with interest, though none stepped into the circle to signify their entry. The process was simple—the wolf wishing to enter the fights would step into the Circle, introduce themselves and announce their desired Tier and classes. They were free to enter both the main spars and the Melees, as no maims would be allowed that would prevent a contestant from fighting.

She glanced down at the piles of colored strips of cloth. They were provided by the Nomads, to be given to the wolves participating in the spars and melee—Red for the top tier. Blue for the Middle. White for the novices. The pups would be in a class set of their own, with green for novice and gold for advanced. It was a system in progress, as she openly admitted, and she hoped that the proceedings of the next week would smooth out the details even further, with feedback from the fighters.

Tipping her muzzle to the sky, she sang a call, announcing the opening for entries to the fighting contests.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-16-2019, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 09:43 PM by Valdís.)
ooc: Still not quite sure on how the tiers relate to the skill level so I took a guess.

Valdís followed the call for the fighting sign up. There was no way she was going to pass that up, especially since Aurielle had made the festival so welcoming. As she'd travelled through the territory and picked up scents along the way she realized that Valhalla had some connection to Celestial and was likely the same pack under new leadership. Having been the wolf to maim Regulus during the Talis raid she had been concerned that ill will might be harbored but so far it seemed there wasn't any. Of course it was also likely she wasn't recognized. She no longer smelt of Talis or Dragon and it had even taken her awhile to connect the familiarity in scent between Regulus and Aurielle and even then she did not know their relation. Dipping her head in greeting Valdís moved into the ring. "Valdís There, Accipiter of Legion. I believe I'd be in the Top Tier. I am open to the main fights as well as the melees."

"Talk" "You" Think

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
08-16-2019, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 09:45 PM by Álarr.)
I'll tough it out, I won't give in

Álarr scrambled after Valdís when he heard the call for fight entries. He'd been neglecting his fight training in the pursuit of his healing knowledge. He didn't know if his dad would be all that impressed by the herbs but he knew he'd catch his dads attention if he won the tournament. Oh and he could brag to all his siblings! Although, he was out of practice and it made him nervous. Surely other pups would compete and he wouldn't be fighting Valdís or some giant, hulking warrior. He smiled at the silvery lady before sitting down next to Valdís and shrugging off his pack. While it could be protective in a sense he didn't want to fight with the extra weight and he certainly didn't want his herbs getting crushed by some klutzy buffoon.

Álarr stepped into the ring. "Álarr Imperialis. Um, I don't have a rank. Uhh..." He had no idea what Tier he'd be in. He wasn't advanced but he didn't really feel like he was a novice either. He was definitely out of practice though so maybe novice was closer. "I guess I'm a novice."

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
08-16-2019, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 09:47 PM by Harbringr.)
ooc: if anyone needs wolves for their melee team, any of mine are available

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Harbringr was enjoying watching the bonfire as he chewed on the remnants of a turkey leg, tongue and fangs deftly working around the large tendons. It was a quaint little festival and a nice time to relax. Well, for now apparently. His ears flicked up at the call for fighters. He'd been having a string of rotten luck and as he got to his feet he hoped this time would be different. It would not reflect well upon Ashen for him to lose so publicly but he felt sure his luck was going to turn. It had to at some point right? Stretching lightly Harbringr joined the small gathering, nodding his head to the women and grinning at the pup as he settled down to await the start of the tournament. He was eager to see who he'd be fighting.

He stepped into the ring. "Harbringr Klein. Samurai. I'd like to think Top Tier." Though with his performance lately perhaps middle would've been better. "I'm up for the main fights as well as melees."

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
08-16-2019, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:17 PM by Célestin.)

Célestin had been enjoying himself well enough, he'd taken some time out of his time at the festival to play with his cousins, giving his Uncle a break from the pups and time to socialize without having to watch over them all the time. But as the night had dimmed and food had become pertinent thought he'd sought out Pegasus, suggesting they share the meal together. That's where he'd been when his cousin Aurielle loosed a summon for fighters for a tournament. He gave Pegasus a quick wink as he rose to his paws. "Guess I'd better go, 'bout time I showed off the might of Olympia eh?" He was mostly teasing, not much might to speak of yet but he'd be damned if he was going to miss another chance to test himself. So the rainbow man approached the quickly growing crowd, standing so his wish to be involved was obvious. "Célestin Adravendi, I hate to admit it but I'm probably a novice. Though I'm also interested in the melee." He declared, tossing his friend a bit of a cheeky grin as he admitted his lack of knowledge.

"Speech" Think You

Art by Sterling-Raven
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Red

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (55)

Intermediate Hunter (50)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
08-22-2019, 08:01 AM
Red had taken the time to set up his wares where they would be seen, with the armor and jewelry propped up on a few of the furs, with more furs individually rolled behind them as something of a backdrop. He was firmly of the opinion that things should whenever possible be beautiful as well as functional, and he took great care to ensure that the display was as beautiful as the goods he wished to show.

But now Aurielle was calling together all those who wished to put their names in for the fighting tournament, so it was time to leave the display and his camp behind. He carefully draped the groundcloth that he would later sleep on - a dyed, tanned caribou hide - over the display hair side down to protect the goods from dust and scavengers before making his way towards the fire. He had thought long and hard about whether or not to participate in the fighting, but had decided that there was no better way to show his skills than to use them. It was a friendly competition, after all, and they were unlikely to go hard enough that someone could get badly injured. Still, it had been some time since he had sparred, not since he and his brother were learning together, and he had not brought any armor of his own with him when he left his home kingdom, nor had he had time since to concentrate on his own accouterments. He was perhaps not in a place to make his best efforts - but still, he would do what he could.

Several other wolves were there already when he approached, and he took a moment to calmly study them each as they stepped forward. In a lull, he took his own step forward into the circle, seeking to meet Aurielle's eyes with a smile as he spoke his introduction. "Aodh Ruaidhrí, known as Red. Intermediate would be my tier of choice, both melee and individual."

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-22-2019, 08:31 AM

He would not pass up an opportunity for a brawl, and it seemed Aurielle had plans to set up such an event. When she called, he came and after the others stated what they wanted, he approached and glanced at the colored cloths on the ground before looking back to her. "Top tier, both main fight and melee." He would state simply. From his understanding, that was all there was to it, right? He was eager to test himself against the rest. He hadn't been in a tournament since last years winter tournament, and he was glad for another opportunity such at this. No doubt his other pack mates would take the opportunity to participate as well.

"Speech"

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-23-2019, 08:04 AM

The earthen Male heard the call and moved to investigate, running into Ace along the way. He followed the alabaster alpha to where Valhalla's alpha was, and as he listened to the other would be participants, a grin grew. Spars eh? That was something he could do, headaches be damned! With his Jaguars, he stepped into the ring and approached her, nodding his armored head in her direction and showing the growing horns in the process. "Top tier, main and melee," He would say. He was interested in who else was participating, noting a few scents he recognized so far.

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-23-2019, 10:47 PM

Tyranis strode forward, head raised as he appraised Dragon and Acere proudly. “I guess I’ll need to do Winterfell proud as well. Top tier, and melee.” He said cooly his eyes narrowed in a pointed stare as ever as he looked the woman over. She was beautiful really but Tyranis had his own wife to think of, and to show it, he wore two bright orange and black feathers in his wristband. He saw the feathers as a well wish from her and if he won he would declare Paradise the lady of love. He would fight boldly for her sake, as she held his heart more than anyone.

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
08-23-2019, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2019, 11:38 PM by Pestilence.)

Pestilence strode proudly up to the ring next, stepping into the middle and lifting her head to speak. "Pestilence Klein Abraxas, Princess of Ashen." She announced, gaze drifting over the crowd worriedly. Were her mother and father nearby? Would they disapprove? "I'd like to be in the big tier too with the maims and the melees, but your stupid rules won't let me so..." The pup paused, sniffing in disdain. "I guess I'll have to fight the babies." With that said, the female wormed her way through the crowd to stand beside her uncle's giant paw. She tilted her head up to address him, whispering softly. "Please don't tell mom."

OOC: Pup, Novice.
"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Desolate

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

VolcanoChristmas 2019Treat 2019
08-23-2019, 11:37 PM

Desolate was happy his uncle had brought him to the festival. There was so much to see and do, and so many opportunities to act like the big strong wolf he'd one day be. Bi-colored gaze fell upon the most recent fighter to enter, and his head tilted. Kids were allowed to play too? This would be fun! Then she called him and the other pups babies and the boy ran up into the circle to spit back at her. "My name is Desolate Destruction and I'd like to be whatever tier the bullies are in so I can beat up brats like her!" He gestured a paw towards the black and white pup and huffed. Outburst finished, he realized he was standing in a ring with a bunch of strangers. The Abaven boy's tail tucked between his legs and his ears flattened, standing paralyzed for a moment surrounded by the monstrous strangers before skittering away to find a place to stand that wasn't so claustrophobic.

OOC: Pup, Novice.
"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Volcanic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Church
08-24-2019, 09:23 AM

Volcanic padded forward, clearly unsure of himself, and snuffed silently as he took his place between his father’s paws. “I w-want to be in a fight.” He muttered, his eyes on the ground as he spoke, clearly  hesitant about the idea of fighting anyone. He wasn’t big like the rest of his family, he wasn’t strong like his father, and most of all he was blind. Dragon had told him that being blind wasn’t such a big deal if you were strong and smart, but he didn’t think he was either of those things. He gazed in the general direction of two other pups and whined softly, he was going to have to fight them, and he was probably going to lose.

Notes; Pup, novice
speaking

Incendio

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-24-2019, 11:28 AM
He followed after his father and brother, proud to see his brother wanting to participate in this thing. He sidled up to him and gently bumped his shoulder, offering an encouraging nuzzle to his neck before looking up at shimmering white wolf. "I'm with my brother! Novice for me too, please!" He chimed, sapphire gaze finding the girl who called herself a princess. Well if she was a princess then he was a badger. In his own mind, he was still a prince because his dad had been an alpha and now he was the King's Hand. Which meant his dad still had a lot of power which meant again, he and his brother were still princes and his sister a princess.

Justice

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
08-24-2019, 11:57 AM
Justice strode into the circle with her head high and a faint grin on her muzzle. She'd spoken with Artur before the pack had left for the festival so she already knew what he wanted to do for the fights and had told him she'd sign him up as well, and it was with a cocky, relaxed voice that she stated her (and his) intentions. "Justice Ancora for the top tier. Proxy for Artur Adravendi, for the top tier as well. Individual and melee for both of us and I'm open for anyone else who wants to be on our team." She took a glance around at the other ones who'd spoken up for the top tier before her, and grinned widely at seeing Valdis. Well well, looks like she'd get that rematch then.

Lili

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
08-24-2019, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 07:16 PM by Lili.)

Lili had been hardly able to contain herself as the announcement of the tournament sunk in. She'd pestered her father about joining, asking over and over again if she could join before he'd finally relented and the girl raced off to the growing circle of combatants. She pushed her way in beside a brown and black boy, wiggling with excitement. "I'm Lili Valentine and I'm gonna be the best fighter! I wanna be in expert!" Her father would join the circle across from her and she heard him gently correcting her. "She'll be in Novice." Lili shrugged. "That works too!" She said not really caring where she was put, blue gaze went around the circle looking over the other gathered pups, noticing a red and black boy who seemed nervous, she flashed him a friendly grin, unaware he couldn't see her attempt at putting him at ease.

OOC. Pup/Novice

"Can you see me?"

Stock by Castlegraphics of deviant art
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-24-2019, 12:47 PM

Lili was unstoppable, the moment a tournament had been announced she'd been asking him constantly about joining and finally unable to take it any longer he'd relented, trusting his daughter wouldn't exactly be in much danger. She raced off to enter herself and Torin also decided to join, better to test his abilities in this scenario than anywhere else, he rolled his eyes as he heard his daughter enter herself in expert, knowing she hadn't had any formal training yet. "She'll be in Novice." He said, moving into the group and gesturing at his daughter. "As for me I'll enter as intermediate, I'm also interested in the melee." He'd look over the gathered faces, surprised by how many were familiar to him, beyond his family obviously.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-24-2019, 02:21 PM
Sparrow shoved her way through the crowd as much as she could. She wanted to fight too! She wasn't sure where her dad was, but she'd make him proud! She was gonna show him what all she was about and she'd also show Tyr that she COULD be king of the pirates. She wanted to take him down in a fight! Could she ask that they fight first? Maybe she could just challenge Tyr himself later in the pack! Yeah! That would work! Eventually she was able to get through and she stood there, huffing. Wait, what were the ranks and stuff again? Sparrow looked around for a moment before her tongue lolled out. Okay, play it natural...

"I'm Sparrow Imperialis and I'm gonna fight against all the other pups." Wait... didn't that wolf say novice? "And I, too, am a novice!"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Toxicity

Loner

Expert Intellectual (150)

Master Fighter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-24-2019, 03:21 PM
Toxicity followed the crowd to the next biggest thing. It seemed as if there was going to be fighting of some sort. Although Toxicity hadn't been very well versed in fighting, she was rather curious to see how these things would work out. Her sister had already volunteered as well as many other pups. It couldn't hurt to try, she only feared that she would bring shame upon her family names if she were to fail. To comfort herself, she quickly scratched her sigil into the ground and said what she though sounded like a good prayer before wiping her mark away and stepping forward to give her own proclamation of interest.

"I would like to participate as a novice, please," she said, trying to quell her excitement and sound professional.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-24-2019, 04:19 PM
The white gloved pup followed after her sisters. She preferred to be the one to lead, but with everything going on hanging back and observing before acting gave her more confidence. Her similarly colored form brushed against Tox as she made her sigil on the dry earth. Venom was reminded of her own and before following up behind her littlermate she quickly scribbled her own before wiping away its existence.

Toxicity made her proclamation and Venom followed up behind her, head high and dual toned tail wagging at her hips. ”Princess Venom Klein Abraxas, I’ll fight the other pups as a novice.” Mom didn’t really want them fighting yet, but she’d snuck a lesson or two from Sirius.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-24-2019, 04:33 PM
She couldn’t say she was happy to see her daughters line up to fight, but she also couldn’t deny how proud she was of them either. She hid her adoring gaze as she came up behind venom and love nipped her child's dark hip. She gave all three girl’s a warning look. They’d know they were on thin ice with participating like this. She expected greatness from them, and they already sought it. Belle couldn’t deny she wished they were still little beans she could fit in her dainty paw. They were behaving themselves well so far, so she wouldn’t forbid them this.

”Hello, Aurielle.” She greeted the Spirit of Valhalla with a polite grace. ”You may place me in the intermediate spars.” She had too many puppies to keep track of to involve herself in a melee.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.