gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-16-2019, 09:10 PM

Chrysanthos was pleased with the progress Thaddeus was making. He was finally starting to put on weight and his injuries were healing to the point that Chrys felt he could introduce the man to Pegasus and decide what to do next. He did not know what Thaddeus planned to do but he was happy to pack up a few items for the man's journey. He was also more than happy to give directions. Chrys also wondered, if perhaps the man would like to join but he wasn't quite sure what Pegasus would think of the man. Chrysanthos had been so focused in on treating the man and bringing him back from death's door that he was only just now realizing that Thaddeus was a bit… something else than wolf.

Tipping back his head he called for Thaddeus as well as his brother.

Thaddeus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-17-2019, 02:47 PM

he was beginning to get restless, roaming outside the patient den without direction. a few times he left - Thad probably knew that Chrysanthos probably noticed that - but he always came back. whether Olympia actually noticed a rogue coming and going was beyond him. when the healer called out, summoning him, the mutt hesitated before lifting his recovering body from the ground. the wolves could howl - but he'd never tried it for himself. he could shout, cry and yelp but... maybe he couldn't. maybe it'd be a weird squeak and he'd be embarrassing himself. he wasn't going to try it back.

at least not with other people around.

his floppy ears piqued as the healer called for yet another being. slowing to a halt a few paces away from Chrysanthos, Thaddeus's insides squirmed uneasily. he was still very suspicious of the intentions of this pack, and kept shooting glares this way and that. it was clear he didn't exactly trust yet, but the days of his recovery had made him at least try to trust the pure-blood who rescued him. he stood directly to the side of the man, lifting his eyes to his face briefly before looking back down. waiting... waiting for whoever else would show up.

""

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-21-2019, 01:38 PM
The Lovliest

Lies

Every day it seemed he was called to the Shrine, even though it unsettled him greatly he knew he had a duty to his pack to answer any call made for him. He approached his brother at an easy trot then slowed his gait as he saw the…creature…beside him. Chrys had always been less than diligent in following the word of Ley, but as he reflected on his own actions he supposed he had no right to talk. He approached Chrys and the stranger at a slower pace than what he had set out with and came to a stop just short of his brother. Perhaps this man was just like Philomena, blessed with an unusual physical mutation that gave him the strange angular features and ears he now saw.

“This is your patient I take it?” He asked, trying to keep his tone civil and his eyes from becoming too disapproving. “What’s your name?” He asked turning his attention onto the stranger with the regality of a king.

Talking Thinking You

Of All

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-22-2019, 08:11 PM

Chrysanthos felt himself growing more and more nervous as he waited. Thaddeus was the first to answer his call and he smiled politely at the man. He was looking so much better and at this point Chrys felt safe in sending the man on his way. Pegasus soon appeared, casting a look at the man and Chrys felt his stomach turn slightly. He felt foolish. Ley's rules not to associate with creatures of another species had completely slipped his mind when he'd seen the injured man. His first instinct had been to treat and his love of his profession easily consumed him. Heck, he was already in a bit of hot water over his assistant Bolla.

He smiled anyway as Pegasus came to a stop. "Hello, brother. Yes, you're correct. This is my patient, Thaddeus. Or should I say ex-patient. I said I'd bring him to you when he was able to come." Chrys turned to Thaddeus. "You're injuries are healed up enough that you're free to go. Do you know much about pack borders?" He figured that would be a good lesson to impart before the other was on his way and with his brother here they could make the man's departure more official. He hoped this might set the other man at ease and assure him he was never a prisoner of Olympia.

Thaddeus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-23-2019, 11:21 AM

the other wolf would soon come, all regal and holier-than-thou. don't think he didn't miss the rather dismissive, condescending glance at him. he had no idea why, and it made him uneasy and conscious though. Thad felt his neck fur bristle but he didn't go to attack the guy or anything. Chrysanthos called him 'brother' after introducing the mutt to him. he looked at the guy again, squinting but giving a nod. yep, that was his name. "hang on" but when the healer went ahead and said he was free to go, the mutt twisted his long neck to look at him. "I wanna repay ya fer helpin' me."

Thaddeus had already decided a bit ago he would. turning back to the one in charge, he'd add in; "I took precious herbs n' supplies from yer pack. let me help ya replenish 'em before winter." it would also give him some advantages too. he'd learn about the different uses so he could fix himself up if he was alone. he didn't know shit, but at least he was willing to learn shit. normally he wouldn't bother - even if he had motives to learn - and be on his way. but the way he had snapped and demanded from Chrysanthos when the guy was just being nice... he couldn't just leave it at that.

he tried to appear more confident than he felt; raising his long slender neck and looking at both pure-bloods squarely in the eyes. "so, uh, if ya need 'elp or anything... I'll help."

""

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
09-23-2019, 08:41 PM
He was more than happy to see the mongrel go but whether the stores had suffered or not would be up to his brother. “I'll leave that to my brother to decide.” Without any further ado he bowed his head and allowed his brother to pass his verdict. He sat back on his paws unhappy with the male's low slurring speech and muttly apperance. His eyes were an unwelcome color and the fur on his ears was unlike the lavish manes he had seen on Philomena, he knew the signs of a wolf copulating with another member of the species and it settled unwell in his stomach to have one of his low birth in his pack.
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic