Rapture's kiddos

Rapture

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2019, 08:57 PM
Note: Approved by Kara.

Rapture was created with the intention of coming into the picture with kids. So far they have been unnamed NPC's. So I would like to put his kiddo's up for adoption to see if there would be any interest. Adopting one of these little guys gives you plenty of time to get some character development and it gives Rapture some plots to keep him active within the pack.

The mother's name was Cersei Nexxus and this is her reference picture. She was a loyal member to the family and original pack and grew up with Rapture.

History:

The pups were born while Rapture and his newly claimed mate were on the travel, seeking out the rest of his siblings in hopes for the rise of a new kingdom. The pair remained stationary long enough for them to be weaned and able to travel before traveling together as a family. The twist in this is while they were traveling, let’s say not long after they began to travel as a family, a grizzly stumbled upon the family and attacked. The kids got into an old badger den and watched as their parents battled the grizzly. Their mother took a fatal blow from the monster, but kept fighting until literally she could not fight anymore, that paired with Rapture fighting to protect his family killed the bear. There mother was dead before Rapture could finally kill the bear. Rapture was heartbroken, but buried it deep within himself as he tried to be strong and supportive of his kids. He buried her and took prizes from the bear to make into wearables for him and the kids along with a bit of red and black fur from his mate for his own wearable.

In time they found Ardent, though still young and dependent on dad they followed him to Ashen to grow and continue to develop and be continued to taught the families ways. This brings us to present day. We will  further work out the details once these guys are adopted, depending the outcome of the current family/high rank meeting that is going on in Ashen.

The Rules:

These pups will raised and be taught the Klein family history so I am not looking for any spiteful kids or anyone who goes against the Klein family. I also want them to be active, not just for the sake of my character, but for the sake of what Kara had originally started on site with the Klein's. If you fall inactive with these guys for a month or more Both I and Kara have the right to reclaim your pup. Also if you use any provided designs below that are Exclusively ardent use. This means they CANNOT be used anywhere else unless you get permission from Kara who was the creator of these designs.

These kiddo's will be one year in Spring so Rogue pup passes will need to be bought

Names should be themed similar to the other Klein's. Old english/liturature names. Even darker names such as Rapture

The designs:

The form:

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b] You may make your own! Stick to the color schemes seen above if they are a Klein.
[b]Appearance:[/b] 100+ words please!
[b]Personality:[/b] 200+ words please!
[b]RP Sample:[/b] 150+ words please!