Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-28-2014, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014, 08:26 AM by Harmony.)

The falls were as beautiful as ever, shimmering in the sunset, collecting at smaller pools and falling yet further down the mount. In each collection resided some life, algae and plants, whilst birds chirped in their melodic songs of harmonious sync. At the base, life sporadically flourished, trees, vines, and grasses amongst the rocks. All about the mount was a flat of stone, cracked and interrupted by only grasses and some wildflowers recognized as dandelions and some scattered yarrow.

Only recently had she joined Abaven as a healer, slightly lower in ranks than she had preferred, but she, put simply, was only a novice in healing, and required much more knowledge of herbalism to climb higher into the ranks. By the Author of the Ludicaelian lands, she was permitted to visit her family's homeland whenever she wished upon it. She quietly trekked onto the smooth stone face about the sunset falls, stopping to inspect the wildflowers and grasses growing, recognizing some, but unknowing of others. Mismatched orbs were sweeping over the glorious scenery, a perfect oasis of life to learn of healing methods, but she would require the assistance of a Ludicaelian healer, as she was the only healer residing within Abaven, and it would be likely healing would be required, with the knightly kingdom hierarchy he had placed. Her mismatched orbs closed, her crown tipping back, her figure rising up to give a summons. Her call was sound, for a healer of Ludicael to come and assist, hopefully a Destruction. Her mocha cloak folded, as she would lower onto her belly, lying down delicately like a flower, plush pearly tail curled neatly about her right side.

"Speech"

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
06-29-2014, 05:35 PM

Delicate paws would carry her towards the call. She was an official Lucicaelian healer, and she would happily answer the call. Such was her duty to the pack. Easily she would find her way to the form of her cousin. She'd never seen the girl, but knew the scent of her from the brief stay she'd had. A smile would play on her lips, she was grateful to have been cured of the sickness.
Brilliant blue eyes would see the girl placed daintily upon the earth, her tail would wag as she greeted her family. "Hello, I'm Novel the second." She would peer at her, knowing she didn't personally need any medical assistance. "What might I do for you?"

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Sorel

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Novella
06-29-2014, 05:46 PM

The call for a healer had certainly caught Sorrel's interest. He certainly lacked the skills right now though it was perhaps the one thing in his life that he had really begun to show much enthusiasm for especially since the epidemic scare. The only healers that he really knew of were of course his mother and his cousin Novel. She had briefly taught him a little bit about plants though at the time he hadn't exactly co-operated too much. She was growing on him a little more despite the fact they still hadn't really interacted much.

He was primarily quite the solitary young boy, only finding company in his immediate family. It was perhaps why it was so shocking that he would venture out now at the sound of the call. Not sure whether his mother or Novel would answer he was a little hesitant, especially given that he wasn't sure who had actually called in the first place. He would catch Novel's scent though on his way to investigate and gain a little confidence knowing that his cousin had gone ahead. His plan was to lurk, see what the healers were needed for until he deemed it safe or not to emerge.

There was a slight change of plan however when he caught sight of the other. He didn't know Harmony all that well at all, in fact hadn't even picked up her name though he knew that she was family of some sort and had been in Ludicael during the epidemic. He personally still wasn't prepared to speak with her, though it seemed others had deemed her safe and so he would carefully emerge, hovering a little behind Novel as he silently observed.

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-29-2014, 07:56 PM

Her call had been met by the appearance of a white and black tempest, whose scent spoke of such familiarity of being one of the healers at the Ludicaelian meeting. She introduced herself to be the second named of the Novel lineage, the dawn of the Destructions blood. Before her lyrics had elicited, she (Harmony) gave a respectful nod in greeting. After her speech, she would introduce herself as well. "Hello, Novel." A smile formed upon her maw, allowing for a break between speech. "I am Harmony Destruction." Her mocha cloak unfurled itself as she would rise to her pearly feet, mismatched orbs taking note of the silently approaching child. "I come seeking training in the art of healing. I am the only healer within Abaven, and even then, I am not satisfied with the herbal knowledge I possess now, being only how to disinfect wounds, and to counteract poisonous and safe snake bites, which seem to run so commonly in our lands." She had not been sent by her brother to Ludicael to train, but had done so on her own time, after his speech of hosting a large healing training, to associated Abaven with good qualities, and a neutrally standing pack. Such alliances would be useful to the survival of the pack. After she spoke, she would approach, in a smooth and non-threatening manner, mismatched orbs softened, seeking out the hiding child behind her cousin. She gave a warm smile and sat, mocha cloak folding once more, to allow her a seat.

"Hello there, little one, there is nothing to be afraid of." Her sing-song voice was light and cheery, but controlled as not to scare the child hiding. She did not want to force the young boy out of hiding, but she did not believe it was apt for the golden colored boy to simply hide away. Then she would raise her mix-matched crown, mismatched orbs warmly smiling at her cousin, awaiting a reply, velveteen auditories raised, banner gently waving across the grasses.

"Speech"