gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-19-2019, 08:54 PM

The first day of the market was beginning to wind down. Spirits were generally high, and he had sold well. Dag tried not to look too pleased with himself, as it seemed to invite criticism. He was in too good of a mood for anyone to bring him now. In fact, he was going to dip into his stash. The vikings had worked hard, and what was a hard day's work without a little refreshment?

The stocky male was settled beneath one of the larger trees, sipping jovially at a serving of his strongest brew. He could already feel it pleasantly buzzing about his head, behind his eyes, and right down to his little toes. Dag sighed heartily, spotting Valkyrie flitting between the trees. "Finnvi! Have a drink, would you, luv?" He rumbled. Normally he wouldn't be so bold, but liquid courage made all the difference. His affection for Valkyrie was no secret, but she seemed to tolerate it for the time being.

"dagfinn bellows!"

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
08-24-2019, 12:07 PM

The market so far had been a success. She'd wandered among the stalls as they were wrapping up and taken stock of their wares. Her people had done well for themselves. Each participant had likely made themselves a small fortune. While she intended to share the fruits of her slave market with the band, her members of course could keep what they'd made. They'd earned it. She just hoped they'd had the foresight to plan out caches or make themselves some means of transport.

Valkyrie now wandered the woods aimlessly. The market, though exhausting, had made her restless. She needed to rest but had yet to feel drawn to her bed. So instead she walked and impatiently awaited the calling.

"Finnvi! Have a drink, would you, luv?"

She turned to face Dagfinn with a smile already on her lips. When she spoke her words were saucy and sarcastic. "That seems unwise. I've heard there are vicious thieves hanging about these woods, eager to put unsuspecting wolves in chains." Valkyrie eyed her thane, noting the jovial glitter in his eyes. She shrugged, then continued, "But I fear no man and I welcome a challenge. What have you brought me?"

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.