size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-27-2014, 07:35 PM

The walk wasn't that long to get to the lands of Covari, but that was a lie. The young alpha was tired by the time he reached the closest border, flopping onto his rump. He let out a heavy sigh, trying to regain his breath before he let out a howl, calling for the healer named Orchid. Bass had left his lands to meet with Crucifix days before, asking if he could borrow their lead healer to train up all of their members. They needed a bit of help, he had to admit. Snakes roamed their main lands, some with bites that had more of a sting. They needed to all know a base of healing, plus his sister Harmony had expressed her interest in being a healer herself. He hoped that Orchid could teach her all that there was to know, and with a number of lessons she could lead Abaven in healing. She could teach all the young ones that longed to learn the knowledge of herbs.

The tired Alpha flopped onto his belly, no longer caring about appearances. He was tired, that had been a long walk after a week of claiming lands and letting members join. He must have lost his grip on staying awake, because his golden eyes slipped closed.

speech

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-28-2014, 12:38 AM

The girl had spent a lot of time in her den lately, Ensuring othello was fed and gathering her health once more. She was also becoming accustomed to the young, and the fact that she was now an Auntie. So it pleased her that they continued to grow and remained healthy young lives with three mothers dotting on them ? Othello, Orchid and Ellis. But the way things where going, the girl was able to leave her den each day for more periods of day. She used this time to collect herbs and check on other members of the pack, she had recently been granted Lead Healer and enjoyed taking the time to boss around anyone who had so much as a cold.

She was just gathering some Sunflowers when a call from the border rang out, a call for her, not as a healer but by name. Intrigued the girl would finish placing the sunflowers in her bundle and tie it once more about her neck fur. This done she would head off towards the border where she would find the form of a white wolf sleeping against the border. She would make a snort of laughter as she moved forward and nudged the sleeping form. ?If your gona call my name the least you can do is stay up long enough to see me? she pointed out, but her voice held only amusement.

Speech

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-28-2014, 05:23 PM

He and fallen right asleep at the border, the brute had made so many long trips that he was not used to. It was only when a paw struck his flank that his golden eyes popped open. He looked up at her, a sheepish smile on his maw as he scrambled upon his paws. "Sorry Orchid, not used to all this walking I guess." He said, shaking the loose bits of landscape that had settled on his sleeping form. A yawn spread his jaws and he quickly snapped it shut, not wanting to come off as rude towards his family member. They were related somehow, but how he did not know. All he knew is that Crucifix told him that she was a Destruction. It wasn't really that surprising, Alacritis seemed to be over run with them.

Sitting himself down on his rump, Bass saw that she had a pouch of some kind of herbs around her neck. "So, are you all ready to go?" He asked, tilting his head as he asked her. Hopefully Crucifix had told her what was happening, otherwise that would make for a rather interesting conversation.

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-30-2014, 02:03 AM

Her gentle nudge seemed to do the trick, and this strange boy would find it in himself to awaken and jump to his paws. Again he would address her by her name, and again she was determined to believe that she had never met him before. He didn't look like a medical emergence, maybe in need of a good sleep and nutrients but that was hardly worth giving her a call. He would chat easily, apologising with a short explanation that told her... pretty much nothing.

He would righten himself fully like in expectation of heading off again and she would eye him dubiously. Her discomfort would only grow when he asked her if she was ready and her gaze now was through narrowed eyes. ?Go? With you? Oh my boy you have a lot to learn about the big wide world. Offer a girl a meal before you decide to whisk her away? she shook her head and took a step backwards, further onto the protective lands of Covari ? it wasn't so long ago that she had been a shy and timid little thing, before her position had given her a backbone. ?And what reason could you have for said whisking?' she would continue, she was quite ready to howl for Scorpion, and her big brother she was sure would be here in a heart beat to deal out some hurt.

Speech

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-30-2014, 02:31 AM

As the dame narrowed her eyes at him, Bass's head tilted to the side in confusion. She had no idea who he was or what was going on? Had Crucifix not mentioned it to her? Oh, now he felt like quite the fool. Plopping back down onto the earth upon his rump, his golden pools swirled with confusion as he tried to get a grasp on what was happening. So... she hadn't a single clue on why he came here? "Did Crucifix not tell you that I was to come today for the mass healing practice that Abaven is holding?" He asked, trying to figure out just how much about the situation that she knew. But he gathered from her question that she knew nothing at all. "I had come here earlier to discuss with Crucifix if I could borrow you for training some healers for me, not only in Abaven but in other packs as well. Our own healer doesn't have too much herb knowledge and I am hoping to change that."

The poor boy was so lost, he had no idea how much information that this dame even had. Since she called him 'boy,' she figured that she was without his name. "I'm Bass Destruction, if you didn't know already." He said softly, more or less at a loss for words. This whole situation was turned around, and he didn't know how to make heads or tails of it.

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-30-2014, 02:36 AM

Mass healing practice? She would tilt her ears forward in curiosity now as he spoke. There where some merits to his words, he knew her name personally and that of their temporary Alpha. She supposed it was possible he hadn't had a chance to explain things to her yet... perhaps she should give him a belly ache for a week for sticking her in this position without asking. He would go on to explain himself further and she would fully relax now, giving a little hop forward to show that all reservations where gone.

He would give his name and this would be met with laughter. ?It seems our family's are set on populating the world, but I assume you already know my relation, cousin of who and how many removed I don't know, but apparently your family and I will give what knowledge I can? she said, still shaking her head in amusement as she stepped forward. Perhaps this was why Crucifix had not asked her first, he was family and knew she would not say no. ?Well? What are you waiting for? Sounds like we have a mass to convert to healer? already she would start to tease him.

Speech

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-30-2014, 02:42 AM

There were many things about this dame that reminded him of his sister, the teasing included. Ah, so all was well with them! Good. It seemed that Crucifix had not told her anything at all, but hearing his name had made it all alright. Destruction's were all about family, this somehow related dame seemed to agree. He couldn't help but chuckle at her words, they were indeed all over Alacrita. With a wag of his tail the brute picked himself up off the landscape once more, turning around and leading Orchid in the direction of Abaven. The new alpha was eager to return home, and even more so to get this healing on the way.

-exit Bass-

Speech,