Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-25-2019, 04:52 PM
Deathbelle spoke to Obi the previous day to divulge her plans, since this wedding was being done for the two of them she decided she wanted it to just be the two of them. She didn’t speak a word of her plans to anyone but her companions and the primate that was closest to her fiance. The lemur and the owl Snowberry and Thistle, did their best to decorate the place where she and Archon would stand and offer their words of commitment.

Flower petals were scattered along with vibrant yellow, orange, and red leaves. Darkness concealed the colors, but two tiny point of light illuminated their destination. The Empress encouraged her love on a late night walk, and as their paws finally graced the summit of the rock formation the first rays of dawn began to touch the sky. ”Archon,” she started softly. ”I’ve brought you up here to finally give you my vow.” Obi would be their only witness, this was just for Archon and Deathbelle.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-25-2019, 06:40 PM
Obi had worked diligently to carve a large version of the sigil the two had made together. He made it so that the two may be separated by it at first, and then come together as one within it. He made sure the marks were deep and had traced each line had been filled with the sweet oils he used to anoint each child. The pools of oil had since been absorbed into the ground, leaving the faint, sweet scent and the darkened earth.

Archon followed his love for their walk. His eyes were glued to her form and the various little chats they had along the way. When the sun was just peeking over the horizon, they made it to the summit and Belle explained what she had in mind. Archon smiled wide and warm, rushing to press his forehead gently against hers. "It's beautiful."

Obi motioned for them to take their places on either side of the sigil, "Do you wish to have your own vows, or shall I oversee this ceremony?"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
09-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Archon didn’t seem at all like he was surprised by her words, but he was certainly pleased. The walk itself offered many enjoyable moments within the sculpted caverns. Now, she would make one more and join as one with him in a marriage. Her lidded gaze sparkled as her lips pulled back in a warm smile. Belle leaned against his touch as he pushed his forehead to hers and admired her work. Obi’s voice interrupted with a quick question about their preference.

Deathbelle didn’t lose her grin as she shifted her attention to the primate. ”You may perform the ceremony, but I’d say a few words.” She uttered quietly, afraid to disturb the atmosphere. She couldn’t keep her gaze from her soon to be husband for long. Her smile brightened as she looked back to him adoringly. With reluctance she moved to her place at the sigil.

The sun bathed her in a warm light, she stood relaxed but retained her proud look. Her rosebud tiara sat lightly upon her brow and her little white gold adornments reflected the sun’s early light. Her smile was only for Archon, here and now she felt the full weight of the emotions surrounding him. Her heart beat excitedly and butterflies flew nervously in her belly. ”I..” She started, but felt herself hesitate only slightly. How many times had she recited these words before? How many times did she rewrite them to be perfect? ”I found real, wonderful, love right where I least expected. We created a family together, and you’ve offered me a happy life I never thought I’d have. I want to love you selfishly and completely. I give myself to you today, Beloved.”

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
09-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Archon was surprised by the act, but he didn't have much chance to show it. He was overwhelmed by love and the whole event just clicked as right. Archon found it hard to part from her in order to take their respective places for the ceremony. He watched Belle as she did, and then slowly found his own, keeping his eyes on her the whole time.

She wore a warm smile that lit up the entire world just for him. He mirrored her radiance and listened to each and every word she spoke. When she concluded, it took the strength of a god to not rush into her embrace. Archon steeled himself and offered words of his own:

"My Belle, my beloved," he started, much less practiced and refined than Deathbelle. "You brought me a very real kind of love that drenched me to my core. It extinguished all the fires of doubts I had and ushered forth seedlings of faith and fondness I never knew possible. I love you more than I have ever loved another, only rivaled in equal by God. Our love resonates in my core with every heartbeat and with the heartbeats of our children. I, too, give myself to you, and selfishly accept yourself as mine."

After the words had fallen into silence, Obi motioned their sigil in the air with a small, smoldering stick. "Then you will be each others' and each others' alone. You may now kiss for the first time as a married couple."

Archon watched Deathbelle and sought to mirror her so that they may enter the circle together and kiss as one.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
09-13-2019, 06:59 PM
She could only look at Archon as she spoke, and his smile was similarly bright as he took in her carefully planned lyrics. His voice was music to her ears, echoing her own words he compared his love for her to that of god and she felt her face grow flush. She loved him even more in this moment as he gave of himself and accepted her as his own. Like they had practiced for weeks the two wolves moved as one, the Empress and the titan joined upon their sigil as husband and wife.

Her eyelids slid shut as she felt her lips press to his. No moment before this had been so perfect, her heart felt like it would beat out of her chest. She couldn’t help but smile through the kiss, and as the moment found its end Belle lifted her front limbs to hold tightly around his neck. Her husband. She couldn’t stop smiling. ”I love you, Archon.” She kissed him again, holding nothing back. Deathbelle poured herself fully into the Abraxas Lord.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
09-25-2019, 01:57 PM
As soon as Deathbelle moved, Archon joined her. They came together in unison at the center of their sigil and kissed. Deathbelle lifted herself over his shoulders and confessed her love for him again, offering him another kiss. When that kiss broke, Archon spoke, "Deathbelle, you are the love of my life. My one and only. My wife." He reached to kiss her again with an eagerness that was only consciously controlled enough to stop Archon from headbutting Belle.

Obi took the moment to bow politely out. He wanted them to have their moment. He would, instead, make his way back to the pack where everyone would hopefully gather to celebrate the couple.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
09-27-2019, 02:18 PM
This would be one of the happiest moments Deathbelle had experienced in the whole of her life. The sun had dawned on their new marriage, a commitment for the ages. She filed the feelings, sounds, sights, and scents away as she indulged in her new husband. He wrapped his neck around her and help her tight, uttering similar words to how she felt. Husband and Wife. Forever and always.

The Empress grinned, her heart beat eagerly in her chest and the butterflies in her belly remained. This moment was second only to the birth of their children. From the corner of her lilac gaze she could see Obi bow out, and the two of them would be left alone. ”We’ll be expected soon.” She whispered to him like she had some huge secret to keep. She pushed herself closer to him, butting her head beneath his tall chin. Could she get any closer? ”I think we have time for.. an intimate moment.” Belle offered suggestively as she leaned up to nibble eagerly at the soft of his ear.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
09-29-2019, 04:00 PM
As Obi dismissed himself, Belle scooted even closer to Archon, mentioning that they would be expected soon. "Oh?" Archon murmured to her. Deathbelle explained that they should have time for an intimate moment and Archon took a few moments to nibble at the soft fur on her cheek. "We have time," Archon assured Belle. "Whoever is expecting us can wait a few moments longer." He had no idea what sort of wondrous activities Deathbelle had planned for them later, but for right now it was just the two of them.

Belle leaned into Archon and he curled himself into her, offering her nibbles on the top of her head. He worked his was slowly down. Like he said, whoever was waiting for them could wait a while longer. Archon kissed a trail down Belle's side. Just a little longer.

-- Fade --