Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-26-2019, 04:24 PM

The younger wolf had begun to limp part way into the journey, and after some rough negotiating from the red creature that kept to the trees, he had agreed to allow her to ride on his back. She sniffled a little, and looked lost and confused, but no doubt Zee and Luce would fix whatever mentally ailed her. It was far out of the Titan’s realm of expertise. The small wolf, well smaller than the pup, seemed older and more able to walk himself. Sirius had negotiated for a rope which he had tied around its neck and stomach. Its tree-climbing talent had been a part of Valk’s hard sell. He was taking no risks.

With this strange entourage, one large pup riding on his back, a red panda keeping close in the trees, and a tree-climbing wolf on a leash beside him. When he finally hit Ashen borders with his haul, he was greatly relieved. He tilted back his head and called for Deathbelle, so she might see the prizes he had claimed for her pack.

"Speech"

Motif

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
08-26-2019, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2019, 04:31 PM by Motif.)

Motif still didn’t understand what was happening to her. She had approached Valk, asking if she had seen her friend, Canni, and the next thing she knew, she was stuck in a cage and surrounded by wolves that gawked at her. She remembered the stories Uncle Tiffy had told them, and she wondered if these were the same people that had held him, once upon a time. Mummy had promised her that they where gone.

The giant that had bid on her was one she had to crane back her head to see. His fangs looked horrible and deadly, and his dark black coat with white slashes upon his eyes didn’t give her a very friendly vibe. The only thing keeping her sane was Fluffy, who had stuck by her throughout all this. He was a true friend, and promised he wouldn’t abandon her.

Walking for so long had begun to show its strain, and she didn’t protest as much as she would have liked when she ended up on Sirius’s back for a piggyback ride. It wasn’t nearly as fun as it had been with Canni, and she sniffled again, burying her head into his coat like she could pretend her problems didn’t exist if she couldn’t see them.

"Speech"

[Image: IdzUBSO.png]

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-26-2019, 07:47 PM
Sirius took a little longer to return from the market, but Belle had been determined to deliver Bourbon to her sister. However, when his call sounded from the border she knew she was in for a surprise. She made her way towards him (I think she would have been pregnant still?! gonna be vague for timeline sake. She’s waddly if before, she left the pups with Archon if after.) and her lilac gaze was quick to call on the gifts he brought. He had no giant or soldier but instead an almost yearling strung over his shoulder and a dwarf on a rope. She was certainly amused, but these were not the wolves she imagined Sirius bringing home. ”What have you brought home for me, Vessel?” She asked pleasedly as she glanced at his haul, waiting for her explenation.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Balsam

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

Trick 2019
09-01-2019, 01:27 PM

Balsam had decided he would give these giants nothing. His expression was indifferent as he followed along behind the freakishly giant giant. He wouldn't give them the satisfaction of a fearful expression even though he was indeed afraid. No, he really would give them nothing. He would keep his dignity while he was stuck here; they would not take his warrior's heart from him.

The ghastly beast finally stopped and Balsam too slowed to a halt. When the woman approached, Balsam swept a look over her and then, seemingly bored with what he observed, his attention rolled away. In truth he wasn't as indifferent as he let on but he wanted them to think he was unimpressed. He would keep his dignity and he would give them nothing.

Armando

Loner

gems
size
Small species
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KBeeventTreat 2019
09-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Fuck, fuck, fuck. "Fluffy" was not having a very good day. Hell, he hadn't had a very good half season if he were to be honest and now there was this stupid wolf nonsense to deal with. Against his better judgement he'd grown quite fond of that dumb pup. It was no longer about the profit for him. He wanted her and her silliness to be safe, and he felt bad they had gotten this far off track. It wasn't his fault, but he still felt responsible. He was going to fix it.

As the big oaf stopped and called for his master Armando, his short little legs pumping, finally managed to catch up. He'd stuck to the trees as often as he could - no way he was going to let Sirius get his big mitts on him - and gradually fallen behind. Whenever they stopped to rest he was able to catch up, but that meant that he had gotten very little rest since the market. Armando was exhausted.

At last he collapsed in the branches above the wolves and lay sprawled out and panting. After a beat he adjusted his helmet - worn since the market just in case - and peered down to watch the proceedings. Hopefully they wouldn't make it difficult for him to see Motif.

Armando has a female tufted titmouse companion. It doesn't have a name because it's dumb and doesn't deserve one. Assume it's with him always.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-09-2019, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 05:35 PM by Sirius.)

He didn’t have to wait long before Deathbelle arrived, and looked across at his small entourage, with the small wolf on a lead, the pup clinging to his coat, and, if she could catch sight of him, the red panda in the trees. “I got you a gift for your little ones” he explained, glancing towards Balsam as he said it. The little midget wolf looked impressively unhappy. Sirius was twice his height, and then some, and he felt like he was bringing home two children. Had he ever seen a wolf so small before?

“The child we can raise to this life, and she can be a companion to Zee and yourself.” he explained. Deathbelle needed more females around that were not family, that could serve her and listen to her. Zee needed a companion as well, someone other than him and their Mistress in her life. Even he could see that, possessive and dastardly as he was.

he turned to look sternly at the tree wolf, catching his eye and letting a growl enter his tone. "If you ever try to leave this place, or to hurt mine, you will be facing me." The Warlord of Ashen threatened. better to get these new slaves as cowed as possible early on. besides, he would be the thorn, and Deathbelle would be the honey. they would serve her better if they liked her.

"Speech"

Motif

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
09-09-2019, 05:41 PM

Motif clung to the titans fur, but found no comfort there. It wasn’t like riding Canni, who she dearly missed in that moment. Why had her friend left her? All she had wanted was her friend back, and now look at the mess she was in. she wanted her Mumma and Puppa. She wanted to curl up in Rhyme’s arms, and pretend none of this was happening. She wanted to chase Salamanders with Poem, she wanted to go home.

She sniffled a little, though she tried to hide it, and considered how she could distract herself. She glanced at the other wolf, who was even smaller than she was, and tried to catch his eyes. If she succeeded, she would wiggle her brows at him. There was still fear in her gaze, but she was trying, and if she could make things just a little better for those captive with her, well, thats what Canni would do, wasn’t it?

"Speech"

[Image: IdzUBSO.png]

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
09-09-2019, 06:05 PM
Deathbelle sat back onto her haunches as Sirius explained each gift and his desired use for them. The small one, about Samara’s height, was an offering to her children. He looked interesting enough, maybe he could teach Venom how to better use her claws. They would outgrow him soon enough. The sad looking girl on his back was meant more for Zee, but her servant could train the girl up if she so chose. ”She won't be a child much longer.” Belle commented, the girl was huge, even taller than she was.

”What about the tree dweller?” She looked up at the odd bear, cat, raccoon thing as Seer intimidated them. She wondered how well his tactics might work on the new captives. She hum’d softly and looked back towards the wolves. The girl looked like she just wanted to go home. The small wolf seemed indifferent, but she couldn’t help but think that wasn’t his underlying feeling. Not that how either of them felt about the situation mattered in any of this. ”What are your names, do you have any skills, hobbies?” She asked them each, aiming to find their gaze and see how long they would hold it.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Balsam

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

Trick 2019
09-16-2019, 09:25 AM
Even though there was a laughable height difference between them and Balsam’s heart was full of fear, he managed to look down his nose at Sirius somehow. “You will never own me, not really.” He said this firmly despite feeling as though his heart was in his throat.

He had been beaten down. Embarrassed in front of the woman he thought was his soulmate. Sold to some thick-headed henchman that belonged to a mottled witch. And yet, not that evil viking or these fiends with him now, had managed to take his spirit from him. They would never own him. “And someday I will be rid of you.”

When the woman addressed him Balsam stared down his nose at her too and then looked away dismissively. “You will learn nothing from me.”

Armando

Loner

gems
size
Small species
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KBeeventTreat 2019
09-16-2019, 10:36 AM
Oh good lord he needed a nap. A nap and a good meal. It had been quite some time since he had seen any bamboo so Armando had been forced to live off of junk food. And that was where his struggles began. He’d been in denial for so long but now, wheezing as though the end was nigh, but Armando could kid himself no longer. He was fat.

The woman addressed them and somehow Armando managed to pull himself together even though he felt like a puddle of jello.

He stifled a wheeze and cleared his throat as he sat up. His now worn paw pads smoothed the fur on his chest as he wrapped his tail around his paws so that it wouldn’t hang down and tempt the giant to jump. “Such a well put together woman must be the Queen,” he said with a reverent bow. “My Lady, my name is Tobias, I am a trader from Nia, a land beyond Boreas. This girl here, Adelaide,” Armando motioned to Motif, who he hoped would play along. The last thing they needed was for these wolves to know who she was and figure how much she was really worth. “Belonged to me before those um,” He purses his lips before saying in a low voice, “Those ill-bred heathens stole her from me.” He sniffed and waved a paw in disgust before turning to a normal volume. “So unreasonable those dirty fiends! Anyway, I would very much like her back. I can’t begin to tell you how lucky we are that lovely, reasonable woman such as yourself got her.”

All this talk was winding him again, but he pressed on. “I know your man here paid a great deal for her so you have a lot invested, believe me, so do I, and asking for her back free of charge is unthinkable! I know this. So! Name your price, My Lady. The girl and I can craft just about anything you might want and I am not afraid to work off a debt.”

Balsam’s outburst caused Armando to side eye him distastefully. Bravado was great and all for even matches or large animals, but not when the animal you challenged was easily twice your size. That was just foolish. Tentatively he added, “I don’t know this rude fellow, My Lady, and we are certainly not with him...”

Armando has a female tufted titmouse companion. It doesn't have a name because it's dumb and doesn't deserve one. Assume it's with him always.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-17-2019, 04:06 PM

Sirius Warlord

Sirius turned and looked sternly at the rebellious boy. He was clearly going to be an issue, and not an easy companion like Sirius wished him to be. He would have to take the boy under his wing and discipline and mold him before he could trust him with Deathbelle’s children.

The red panda had a great deal to say, going on about paying them back for the girl, buying off her debt, ect. Sirius lip turned upwards at a thought. “I can make her stay here temporary instead of permanent, if you work off her debt with her” he said, seeing a way to make these two easier slaves to deal with then the rebellious male. “You and the girl both will be companions to the Empress’s children and my mate, you will see to their needs and offer them companionship. If you do this with her, we can work out a shorter tenure then… the rest of her life.” he said with an ominous smile.

With that said, he turned to the rebellious, short male. “You will treat the Empress with respect, and fifull any request she asks” he said amabily to the man, turning his head to grab Motif by her scruff and place her on the ground beside him. He turned back to Balsam, and with no warning, lunged at him, aiming to grab his scruff in his teeth.

Sirius vs Balsam for Discipline and Minor Maim

Round one of ?
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation: Fangs
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"

[/b][/i][/i]

Balsam

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

Trick 2019
09-23-2019, 05:43 PM

As he expected his unwillingness to bow didn't go over well. The big male went after his scruff -to skewer him through the neck? to pick him up by it?- and Balsam recoiled like a snake. With a similar speed he lifted his front paws and, claws extended, strove to rake them down Sirius' right cheek and snout. The move served two purposes: the first was to shunt Sirius' jaws downwards and away from him; the second was to cause the big male to recoil as Balsam's sharp claws dug into the thin skin of his face.

Balsam vs Sirius for Freedom
Round 1 of 2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Mutation: clawed paws (attack)
Fight Skill Level: Intermediate

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-23-2019, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2019, 04:18 PM by Sirius.)

Sirius Warlord

The young troublemaker didn’t cower as the titan came at him, instead he recoiled, tucking away his scruff, and driving his claws upwards to keep Sirius’s teeth at bay. Instead of bucking the blow, Sirius turned his head and caught it on the thick of his side-ruff, surprised by just how sharp the little wolf’s claws actually were.

Still bringing his head towards the smaller wolf, he aimed to catch a siding blow on the slaves head with a fang, even as he brought up a paw of his own, and aimed to steam-roll the smaller wolf with it. if he could catch him on the face, he would ensure his nails where out, and the blow would have a catch. He figured if he could get a good blow to the side of the smaller wolf he could knock him off balance, and make it easier to grab his scruff without all this movement. He still wasn’t seeing the tiny creature as a serious threat.

Sirius vs Balsam for Discipline and Minor Maim (minor face scaring)

Round two of two
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation: Fangs
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"

Balsam

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

Trick 2019
10-02-2019, 07:58 PM

Speed was his thing and watching the giant move was like watching a sloth reach for a branch. Gosh, how did they ever get anything done? Balsam knew that a couple solid hits would likely do him in, but first he-of-the-bigfoots had to get him.

Balsam ducked and slunk to the side like a cat; his movements so fluid, fast and effortless watching him move was probably a bit bizarre. Though he was fast he wasn't quite fast enough. Sirius' paw grazed the top of his head. For a second his ears were flattened; brushed down as though Sirius was trying to smooth them flat. The sting of claws showed how sinister the gesture really was.

Well, there was only one thing left to do.

After leaping to the side Balsam sought to fling himself up onto Sirius' back. The best way to avoid getting smashed into the ground by the big guy was to ride him like a pony.

Balsam vs Sirius for Freedom
Round 2 of 2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Mutation: clawed paws (attack)
Fight Skill Level: Intermediate

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-07-2019, 04:01 PM

And the winner is...

SIRIUS
BALSAM must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. SIRIUS'S minor maim is successful.

Totals:

Sirius: 369.44
Balsam: 215.82