Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-01-2019, 05:14 PM

It had been a few days since the Market, and although Ace had been stewing on his offers that day, they nearly had everything they needed to trade for Kai. He was on his way South to find the last piece they needed, but first he decided he'd stop by Abaven. Shaye had walked away after the auction was over. And although he didn't feel like he owed her any sort of explanation, he was curious as to what she thought. With Ignis in tow, the pair made their way to the closest border to them. The crimson boy walked steadily by his side, aware of the situation and understood. But would Abaven? They approached the border, and Ace noticed how the land was growing back after the fire. This was where Storm had died...and none from Abaven had sent word to her relatives save for one of her daughters. Not even the alphas thought it appropriate to send word to the family that resided in his pack, he supposed. He glanced at Ignis for a moment as the boy took a seat beside him, and then he tilted his head back calling for either Shaye or Rhyme, or both.

"Speech"

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-01-2019, 05:18 PM
"Talk" Walk

He followed his uncle south, but first they were going to stop by Abaven. He wasn't sure what the alphas were going to say, if anything, or if they were even going to show. He understood why his uncle had done what he did and had even apologized and spoke to some of the pack about it. He was told about how Shaye had been there and walked away like his uncle was some evil overlord. And quite frankly he was bothered by that. Ig had been disgusted when they found out she fucked Rhyme, but he had gotten over it and didn't judge them for it. Still, he kept his thoughts to himself for now as they walked in silence. They reached the border and he took a seat, crimson gaze observing the once burned land as they waited for one or both to show.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-10-2019, 07:30 PM

Shaye had a lot to deal with, with training Theory, raising Vail’s children, and worrying over Motif. She was a single Alpha now, with Rhyme searching for their daughter. However, pack life moved on, and she found herself getting up each day, and getting things done. If she looked worn around the edges, and grey around her ears, that was life.

She had settled in Circe, who had given birth shortly after entering the pack, and worried about the consequences of the slavers market.

She hadn’t expected to see Acere on her border after all he had promised to Valkyrie, yet here he was. She answered the call swiftly, trotting towards the white marked man, and seeing Ignis with him. She gave Rhyme’s old pupil a quick smile, and found herself wondering where Actaea was, and if she was okay. She didn’t let her thoughts linger, knowing Acere could only be here on pack business. “Acere, what can I do for you?” she asked, keeping her voice neutral.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-16-2019, 11:31 PM

He felt like he was waiting a while, the northern king feeling quite restless already. But eventually, Shaye did appear. Alone. A quiet "hm" slipped quietly in his throat as he regarded her. "Where's Rhyme?" He asked, though quietly shook his head after. "Nevermind, don't answer." He had hoped Rhyme would be the one to show. Knowing the male understood him better than she did considering their ideals were closer together than his and Shaye's. He looked at her with a cool look, not betraying the fact he felt slightly awkward considering the history they once had, but...that was in the past now. Things changed. Shaye had at least made sure of that. "Why were you at the market." It wasn't so much as a question, but more of a statement. He didn't know why her of all wolves would be at a slavers market. She who was against slavery...was it for the same goal he had? Or something else entirely? Perhaps a pet for Legion to try and get on their good graces? He hated to think that way, but...she had already given them one slave. One he had had a part in dealing with, as annoying as the man was...
"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-17-2019, 12:26 AM
Acere was curt and to the point with her, asking after Rhyme and then dismissing the question, like he was disappointed he was left to deal with her. He demanded answers from her, why she was at the market that day. She had entered the bidding for his friend because she had wished to help him, but she hadnt liked the side of him he had revealed. He seemed to do that a lot, so perhaps it shouldn't surprise her anymore.

Too heart sore and tired to start a fight, the soon to retire Alpha instead kept as much of the weariness as she could off her face. It wasnt his business to ask the questions he did, and perhaps she shouldn't answer... but she had always had a soft spot for the white titan before her. Her good sense was often impaired by him. The right thing to do would be to send him away, and acknowledge that the deal he made would lead to them being enemies in the future. Instead, despite herself, she answered him. Perhaps she was a senile old fool.
"I was searching for my daughter, she went missing not long after the fire in the thickets. Rhyme stepped down as Alpha to concentrate on looking for her. That would have been my task, except I must raise the children my sister left behind when she passed." She managed to say the words without choking, if only just. The loss of Vail the last straw that had broken her spirit and left her feeling old, and past her time.
"When next you come here, I might not be the alpha you deal with" she said ominously. Her time was coming, she could feel it, she had lost too much in her long life, she had seen and felt death, and knew that its eyes where upon her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.