ardent

circumstances

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2014, 07:11 PM

He had been tracking the doe for at least a mile now. Silver body lie close to the ground, keeping his steps quick and light so as not to alert the creature that he could spot in the distance.

Ahmose froze as the deer turned in his direction. Muscles would tense in preparation for a chase, but the animal would turn back to its meal as if telling itself that it was imagining things. The man grinned and inched forward slowly. It was the opportune moment...

Golden eyes would lock onto his target as his speed increased. He was good at this; stealthy and practically invisible to the victim that lie ahead. Just when he was close enough to make out the individual hairs on the animals pelt, the wind would change and he would spring, his jaws barely missing her Achilles tendon as she darted away in a flurry of snow.

Silently Ahmose would follow at top speed, cursing himself for not having a partner to head her off in her attempt to escape.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 07:20 PM by Crucifix.)

The Weeping woods was flush with game, a wide expanse of trees that spoke of nutrition for a pack, of prey, herbs fresh water and other vital necessities. This was what had brought him here today and he was not disappointed with what he found. Everything seemed to be going right, with the support he was accumulating and the lands he was discovering he felt like everything was urging him on to this point.

Thought was broken by the sounds of running, he could hear the steady beef of hooves against the earth and the quitter scuffle of paws that followed. The scent in the air told him even more, and the moment he had a sense of what was happening he placed himself in the shrubby in the line the deer was heading. The wind was on his side and the deer approached his hiding place unsuspecting. He leapt out at the last moment and the deer bucked in fright to stop its dash into the jaws of another beast. This bucking would give the chaser the moment it needed to pounce, the second he did so Crucifix would grab the legs out from under it with his jaws and together they were likely to bring it down ? all going well of course.

"Speech"

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2014, 07:36 PM

The almond colored beast was so close to his jaws, the man could taste it! He dashed just to the right of the fleeing prey, his breath hot on its heel and his pelt a silver streak against the ivory ground. His limbs moved expertly over the tree roots as they made their way to the edge of the forest, where suddenly a Grey figure jumped out from behind a shrub and caused it to rear.

Ahmose could not pass up his chance and would allow the momentum to lunge him off of his hind legs and into the air, where he would sink his teeth into the neck of the beast. Warmth would fill his senses as he felt the animal crash to the ground, seeing the stranger had swept it's legs from beneath it.

The prey was now deceased, and before releasing his grip the man would send a prayer of gratitude to the gods for the life that was given. He then removed himself from the animal and faced the stranger who had so kindly aided him in her capture.

"Thought it was gonna get away from me there for a second. Thank you so much for your help." Golden eyes would glow with sincerity as he thanked the kind man. It was not often that a stranger would offer aid without a word exchanged.

"Ahmose. Ahmose Tepemkau." He would introduce himself, words flowing out in deep European tones. He would sit then, the slain deer between them almost as an offering of friendship. "And to whom do I owe the honor and gratitude?"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 08:18 PM by Crucifix.)

The stranger was quick to finish off the beat with a bite to the neck, lunging on a rearing creature took some guts but there was no hesitation, only action and momentum and then he was upon the deer. Meanwhile Cru?s jaws wrapped about the right back leg which he used to pull and drag it down, coupled with the strangers strike the deer had fallen, and lay lifeless at their feet now.

The boy, a grey coated wolf with bright sunlight eyes moved himself free of their prey and spoke for the first time. Crucifix would give a light laugh with the words, shaking off his assistance with a smile. ?Nice to meet you Ahmose, I?m Crucifix? he would say in return, as the other asked for his name. ?And really, just glad I can help. I was scouting out this place, seeing if it could support a pack. You don?t live here do you?? his plans for a pack and followers where still progress, but they were coming to something, but regardless, he certainly he didn?t want to kick rogues out of land just to call it his own.

"Speech"

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2014, 08:45 PM

Silver head would dip slightly as the stranger introduced himself as Crucifix. The young man was respectable and obviously had a strong head on his shoulders.The thought of him leading his own pack was an image that would not surprise Ahmose.

At the males next question Ahmose would nod his silver head once more, a light smile capturing his features.

"I haven't been here long, but I will call this place my home. The wood is rich with prey, very silent, very serene. It surprised me to find so much life here in the winter. I suppose the prey have found the trees and shrubbery quite comforting. There is also a steady water supply that works it's way around the wood."

His eyes would drift around the area, contemplating the pros and cons. It seemed to be the perfect area for a pack. And hadn't he been searching for a pack to align himself with? Crucifix may very well have been a message from the gods themselves. With this in mind and warmth for the future growing in his heart, Ahmose would again meet the gaze of the man.

"I make my own den in a hollow beneath a willow root. I see no reason why other dens can not be made in similar areas throughout the territory. Seems to me to be a perfect area for a pack." He would encourage the man. Circumstances seemed to have been smiling on him this perfect winters day. First with the promise of at least a week of meals with the deer, and then Crucifix.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 08:53 PM

The conversation would continue and Crucifix would seat himself on his hunches. His eyes would flick to the prey just once, the carcass of their kill was still warm and would stay fresh a while without his worry, especially with the winter cold. The boy before him, who had called himself Ahmose would go on to explain about Weeping Woods, that he had found a home here and how well he knew its layout. This one conversation told him more about this land then what he could have found by himself in a day. More than this, it told him this boy was proud of his home here and that was something Crucifix couldn?t take away from him.

Before he could worry further, Ahmose would continue and a grin would find its way upon Cru?s more once more. ?Yah know what? Your right, it sounds perfect, and I bet we could work something out. You clearly know this land better than me already, and I think you would be an asset. Me having a pack isn?t a done deal yet, I have some more things to work out but if I can succeed I want you in my pack, in a lead position ? how does that work for you?? Things really did seem to be working themselves out, he could scarcely believe how everything was unfolding before him, and he was beginning to understand that it was right for this pack to happen.

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2014, 09:11 PM

Ahmose had been raised on a strong basis of spirituality and honor, and it seemed that Crucifix was a very honorable man. Spirituality was very important to Ahmose but he was never one to judge another for their own set of beliefs. A strong and willing man who was kind enough to restrain from kicking another from his home obviously had a strong moral standing to be admired.

After a short moments thought the silver man would rise to his paws and laugh in relief. His prayers had been answered! He couldn't keep the soft wag from overcoming his tail at the idea of being in a pack once again, and in a position of leadership! He had so much he wished to pass on to the next generation. Wisdom in fighting, hunting, life, spirituality, and history.

"Nothing would please me more, Crucifix!" He would tell his new friend, excitement lighting up his golden eyes. He didn't even know what else he could say to the man who had helped him so much in one day.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 11:45 PM by Crucifix.)

The reaction of the boy did much to lift cru's own spirits, clearly he already loves the idea as much as the covari boy did. Ahmose would rise to his paws with laughter on his lips. He could not read the other boys mind but if he could he would agree utterly with the word that would be found there 'friendship' they had only just met but already there was a bond between them, a fast forming friendship.

Cru would nod his head again, it seemed to be a habbit forming, what with all the ways things had been going right lately for his plans "then thank you ahmose, I think you would.be perfect for the pack. Like I said, nothings set in stone yet" here he would chuckle slightly "but I know now where to fins you when things are further along. Also if you have any friends or family that want to join I want to let you know there welcome" he would add, moving forward he would bump his shoulder good naturedy against his new friend. Ahmose had helped him more then he knew in moving forward to this pack.

"My sounds""My Soul"

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2014, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 11:15 PM by Ahmose.)

At the man's words his thoughts would immediately go to his family back home. Had they found their own ways to Alacritis yet? This pack could be their new home as well...

As Crucifix rose and bumped his shoulder into his own, Ahmose couldn't help but smile, which seemed to be happening a lot in this conversation.

"I would be happy to bring my family here. They too will serve you well and with diligence." The smell of blood would waft towards hid nose and cause him to look down at the kill lying at their paws. The Snell was enticing and caused him to salivate, remembering how hungry he was before this chance meeting.

Ahmose would then raise his eyes and meet the amethysts of Crucifix. "in the meantime, why don't you come back to my den and share a meal with me, then I can help you divide it into a portion that you can take home to your family?" He asked the man kindly before bending his neck to pick up the deer by a leg.

-possible exit with cru?-