size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Era

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-17-2019, 10:47 PM

The island wasn’t bad, it was actually pretty nice, even with the tension from having to up and move after just settling in. For now, he was making his temporary den a bit more cozy. Jaws held tight to a pine tree branch as he slowly drug it back to his tree with the exposed root system. Sandor was mindful of the other dens that had been made and were in the process of being made, trying not to get debris in the mouth of those dens. Once he had gotten the branch back to his den, he dropped the branch with a huff and took a step back, cocking his head for a moment before he grabbed the branch and carefully placed it against the roots over a gap in the other branches he had drug over. Once more he took a step back, observing his handy work. It wasn’t terrible but it also wouldn’t hold up against a storm…it would help keep him dry and warm though…until the wind blew it over.

"speak."

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-28-2019, 11:38 AM

Torin was doing his daily check up of his pack members, he was a barely held together bundle of nerves latley; he was doing his best to keep his fears from his face though, wanting nothing more than to help his pack settle into at least some comfort. But the missing members tugged at his mind and he was eager to try and find them all but he couldnt' exactly just run off. With his father and sister missing that left only him and Eir as the only fighters left to defend the pack, and Eir was hardly trained.

These thoughts rolled through his mind when he stumbled upon the young boy, fiddling with a branch and tree roots. Torin stopped, observing the boy for a moment before speaking up and approaching him. "Good day Sandor." He said, adopting an amicable tone as he spoke.
Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3