Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
09-18-2019, 03:16 PM
She was cold. No matter how many furs she managed to pile on top of her there was not enough warmth. Belle made every attempt to snuggle in closer with the pups, but they were overheating with her next to them as well. Her tossing and turning did nothing for them either, and after adorning one of the pelts, Deathbelle wandered outside the place she’d denned her pups.

There was one wolf she could bother, who would fit beside her perfectly. Sirius was too bi, and allowing herself too close to him caused problems. Lucretia kicked, and she also had Bourbon. Belle didn’t want to disturb her precious few hours of sleep a night. Hannibal was working to establish their next pack, and was almost never beside her. A fact that hurt her heart when she needed him beside her the most duty called him away.

So Deathbelle sought out Zee. The woman had offered herself fully to Belle’s service, and the Empress needed her now. Tears fell softly down her cheeks as she ached for Archon, her skin shivered with the cold loneliness of separation. Zee wasn’t even close to the same thing, but she would be the best option of many poor ones. ”Zee?” She croaked out as she thought she was getting closer. Hopefully the she wolf wasn’t too focused on Sirius.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-18-2019, 10:17 PM

Zee was almost asleep when she heard her name called and thus the speaker's identity didn't fully click Her small head pushed out from underneath her heavy blanket to glance around the area to see who might have need of her, her brows furrowing in confusion. In the distance she saw the woman's silhouette and slowly she got to her feet. It couldn't be a danger to her, the woman knew her name. With a glance back towards her sleeping husband she started forward with her blanket still draped over her. The thick blanket was a necessary when it was this cold; Sirius and herself couldn't exactly cuddle each other for warmth when his violent nightmares might strike at any moment.

As the distance between them grew shorter she was able to make out the wolf's features, her confusion quickly leading into startled concern as she recognized her mistress. "Deathbelle." She breathed softly, trying to be quiet so she would not wake the many wolves who for the now slept under the stars. "What is it, what is wrong?" The Empress never asked work of her at night, so to come to her now was a strange and worrying occurrence. Zee hurried in close to her, lifting her head to nuzzle against the other woman's cheek in greeting if she allowed it. Her body was tense with concern - was something wrong with the pups? Was somebody sick? Should she wake Sirius?

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
09-19-2019, 06:56 PM
Zee’s form rose slowly up out of the pile of furs Sirius kept for her, Belle felt her loneliness grasp her tightly again. Her servant’s quickness helped her from wallowing too deeply in it as jealousy could have easily reared its head. The Empress still felt her tears gently fall down her cheeks as Zee greeted her quietly and with concern. Her affection wasn’t withheld and Belle felt herself grateful for the physical touch. She leaned into Zee’s nuzzle and tried to breathe so she might explain herself to her servant.

Instead of her carefully thought out words Belle could only manage a quick sob as she gave in and stopped trying. Zee was no stranger to her ugly side, and Belle’s walls quickly crumbled. She did regain control of her voice enough to explain herself. ”There’s no emergency.” She whispered back, aiming to press her chest against Zee’s and lay her head against the woman’s neck. ”I couldn't sleep.. I..” Whenever she did eventually fall asleep she was plagued with nightmares that wouldn’t stop. ”I need someone to hold me.” Her whispered was quiet but her shame could be heard through it.

Deathbelle was trying so hard to be strong for her children, and their half siblings, she was neglecting her own emotional needs. Sirius had helped, letting his blood had cooled her fire but the emptiness she felt couldn’t be cured with tooth and claw. She needed loved and comforted, especially with the hole Archon left. He was the one supposed to take up that position.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
09-24-2019, 06:03 PM

Zee's body relaxed against Deathbelle's touch and she mirrored the movement, her own head lifting to lay upon the Empress' shoulders. Deathbelle had said there was no emergency, but the sorrow in her voice saddened the servant girl and she would have preferred it have been a rogue wolf attack or the flu or anything else. Sirius' words came back to her, his wishes to keep those he loved from pain and heartbreak and Zee understood further what it was he was dealing with in regards to the Empress' mental health. Archon was gone, and Deathbelle was broken. Zee was nothing in Ashen - and she'd stolen the woman's first love out from under her - what could she possibly offer her friend that could mend her aching heart? "I'm so sorry." She whispered, nuzzling harder against the Klein woman's soft fur and knowing that all the heartfelt sympathetic apologies in the world couldn't make it right.

Zee let the embrace linger, willing her energy and love to touch her precious friend. Her eyes slid shut and she hugged her as tight as she possibly could as if it could squeeze the sorrow from the Empress. After a moment she pulled away, placing a gentle kiss upon the taller wolf's muzzle. "I will stay with you, this night and however many you will need." She did her best to smile, but her empathy kept the emotion from coming through as anything other then sadness. It occurred to her that she wasn't even sure where Deathbelle had chosen to sleep after the relocation, and Zee felt badly for not reaching out sooner. Wherever she'd want to go, the servant girl would follow.

"Speech"

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
09-25-2019, 07:45 PM
Zee’s touch was like a breath of fresh air and the weight of the world seemed to lift off Deathbelle’s shoulders. Her servant relaxed against her and Belle did the same, her tears not ceasing to flow as Zee’s words reached her dark ears. She felt Zee’s nose nuzzle into her fur and the intimate touch brought a bit of warmth to her night. The Empress sighed softly, unable to fill the dark hol Archon left behind. ”I know.” There was nothing that Zee could do, nothing that Sirius could do either. The Abraxas Lord was dead. Now all Belle wanted was comfort.

The servant woman offered her support and pledged to follow Belle wherever she needed for as long as she needed. The offer brought the corners of Deathbelle’s lips up slightly. She leaned into Zee’s kiss and closed her eyes to enjoy the affection. ”Near the pups, I don’t like being far away from them.” She admitted before pulling away to lead the way back to the nook shed taken up residence in.

It was a quick stroll to return and Deathbelle remained quiet as she found her fur lined nest. She invited Zee beside her with a motion as she curled up in the cold furs on the floor. Soon they would be warmed again, especially with Zee’s help. Having someone to support her so close might make all the difference. She settled in and waited for Zee to get comfortable beside her.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

10-11-2019, 07:00 PM

Deathbelle lead her away and Zee followed dutifully. She let out a soft murmur of acknowledgement as the empress spoke of being near to her pups, nodding her head. The Klein woman settled herself down upon the fur-lined nest and Zee came up close beside her to lay against her side. She reached back to grasp the blanket she had draped atop her and tugged it so it would rest upon Deathbelle as well. It was heavy and thick and pre-warmed with Zee's body heat.

Her head came back to press into Deathbelle's neck lovingly before moving down to rest upon her empress' paws. She looked up at her with soft eyes. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Zee asked softly. She knew the pain Deathbelle felt and would understand should she want to keep it to herself. "Can I help in any way?" There was nothing the servant girl wouldn't do to help mend her friend, and she desperately wished she could return Archon to the loving embrace of his family.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
10-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Zee was the perfect snuggle buddy. She was small and didn’t take up too much of the bed, she was warm, and she brought her own blanket. Deathbelle smiled warmly as she settled down into the furs and leaned into the heavy warmed blanket pulled over her shoulders. She nuzzled Zee’s cheek as she offered a bit of affection before lower her head to the Empress’s paws. Belle hadn’t expected the question to fall from her servants lips. Deathbelle turned from Zee’s soft blue gaze was overwhelmed with sadness again. She stifled a sob but lowered her features into Zee’s plush neck.

”About how the whole world is against me?” She whispered bitterly. Her father and his empire were reduced to nothing more than ashes, and now with the eruption and Archon’s death She and her pack were threatened again similarly. ”Just..” Belle wept as the words slipped from her dark lips. ”Love me. Tell me it’s going to be okay. Tell me I’m going to make it through.” Her tears didn't stop as she sobbed into her companion’s fur. ”Tell me it won't hurt like this forever.”

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

10-30-2019, 07:17 PM

Zee leaned into her Empress' embrace, a soft sigh pulling from her maw as the grieving woman cried into her fur. She wanted assurances that Zee couldn't give and the servant girl didn't know what to do or to say to make it better. Her small paw tapped reassuringly upon Deathbelle's own and her eyes slid shut as she felt the other woman's pain. She knew she'd do anything to cure her aching heart, but there was nothing to be done.

"I do love you." Zee responded gently. "And everything will be okay." It felt wrong to say - Zee couldn't guarantee that her heart would ever come back from the loss - but if that was what Deathbelle needed then she was happy to oblige. She tilted her head down to give the woman a kiss on the top of her head. "You should get some sleep, I'll be here to keep the nightmares away."

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
10-30-2019, 09:07 PM
Even though Zee was a touch smaller than the Empress Deathbelle felt like she enveloped her completely. She leaned into the loving embrace and tried to allow herself to relax here in the arms of one she found herself trusting completely. Even after Zee because caught up in Belle’s dearest companion the woman still showed how much she cared for the Klein. How much she was willing to do for her mistress and for her friend. Deathbelle relaxed more heavily against Zee’s soft fur as she continued to sob softly as the other woman spoke.

She loved her, and everything would be okay. Deathbelle sighed, closing her eyes tightly as she clung to the feeling of being a pup again. Trying to find solace, comfort, and safety in the arms of the one who could protect her. That one had always been Sirius, then when he chose Zee the duty was taken up by Archon. Now with her husband gone Belle didn’t know where to turn but to Zee. And she hadn’t been turned away.

Deathbelle pushed her features deeper into Zee’s plush neck as she offered a sweet kiss before suggesting she rest. There was no end to the emotional energy that had been and would be spent in the coming season. Sleep would be a blessing, and maybe even peaceful. ”I hope you can.” She said softly, and with more vulnerability shown to her dear companion thus far, ”Thank you Zee, this means.. this means a lot to me.” Her voice a whisper as she leaned up and returned the affection to Zee’s chin hesitantly.