Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
09-26-2019, 03:14 PM
Deathbelle watched Venom lead Godbrand away for only a moment longer before returning her attention to her antlered beauty. Lilac gaze fell on the young princess who was almost Venom’s twin. A smile lipped over her features as she allowed herself to enjoy the time with her daughter. Archon’s loss consumed her, but all she need do was stare deep enough into her child’s eyes and she felt him. ”Alright my Calla Lilly, just you and me. Don’t hold back. Show me exactly what you can do with your blessings.” Belle told her daughter confidently as she squared up with her young pup. Ivory tail wagged behind her as she lowered head head and bent her joints. The pups didn’t quite challenge her height yet. This would be a low battle.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Calamity

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21KHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseDream WeaverTrick 2019
Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
09-26-2019, 06:41 PM
It didn't seem quite so fair that her mother was so much larger than her. Cal huffed and squared up as best as she could, trying to mimic Belle's movements. They still felt strange. Her muscles quivered a bit as she moved them in new and unfamiliar ways. Calamity spent most of her time running head on at her "opponents" (aka walls and trees). It was hard to wrap her little head around something that could attack back. Stationary objects made much better sparring partners, she decided.

"Okay, so... what do I do now?" She thought about it for a second, then do what came naturally: ran headlong at her mother with her horns lowered for maximum oopmh!

Calamity Klein Abraxas vs Deathbelle for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Mutation: Attack (Antlers)
Disability: Pup
Fight Skill Level: Beginner

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
09-27-2019, 06:47 AM
Her daughter seemed a little unsure of herself, but Belle watched her proudly as she managed to copy her mother’s movements and find herself in a defensible position. Her lips pulled back into the semblance of a grin as she awaited her child’s first attempt. For another moment Calamity questioned herself, but she seemed to come around quick enough. With little warning the pup burst forward as though she were a living battering ram. Deathbelle almost gave a chuckle, but didn’t want to hurt the girl’s confidence.

Deathbelle stepped to the side as Cala came rushing at her, she wondered if the girl’s eyes were open. ”That’s a good attempt, but predictable. Make sure you can keep your eyes on your opponent.” She told her daughter affectionately. Belle allowed Cala to ram into her haunch. Yeah she’d bruise a little but it was worth it for Cala to have the confidence boost. With Cala’s head down Belle aimed to grab her daughter by the scruff and pull her away from Belle’s body.

Deathbelle Ravage Klein vs Calamity Klein Abraxas for Spar
Round 1/2
Fight Skill Level: Advanced

Calamity

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21KHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseDream WeaverTrick 2019
09-28-2019, 10:32 AM
Predictable? But her horns were her best asset! Calamity huffed in frustration as Belle stepped cleanly out of her way. This was infinitely harder than "fighting" a tree or a rock. She quickly found herself spinning into a thoughtless rage - all of the negative emotions that had been simmering inside of her since Archon's death rocketed towards the surface like a geyser.

Although she managed to catch her mother in the haunch, she knew it had been orchestrated. That made her even more upset. Calamity screamed and blinked back hot tears, too blinded by emotion to avoid Deathbelle's grasp. She was caught easily by the scruff and moved away even as she was kicking and screaming. Although it didn't immediately occur to her, later she would be grateful that only her mother saw this outburst. It wasn't becoming of a princess at all, much less a princess with blessings. "I hate this! I hate this! I want to go home! I-I-!" She blubbered, wriggling in her mother's mouth and trying to snap her teeth at Belle's chest and neck.

Calamity Klein Abraxas vs Deathbelle for Spar
Round 2/2
Mutation: Attack (Antlers)
Disability: Pup
Fight Skill Level: Beginner

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
09-30-2019, 07:47 PM
Calamity’s confidence devolved into a temper tantrum on the turn of a dime. Deathbelle couldn’t blame her young pup, all of them had been put through incredible trauma and strain. She didn’t avoid being caught and the Empress easily scruffed her child. Cala wriggled and bit and claws but Deathbelle aimed to wrap her arms around her daughter tightly. She’d allow the girl to bite and scream but she’d want to hold her close and let her scream into her shoulder while her mother supported her. Losing Archon had affected them all in different ways, and no path was easy. She felt for her pups and yearned for her husband. Losing a pillar of their family unit had ripped a hole inside her, she could only imagine their children’s emotions.

Deathbelle Ravage Klein vs Calamity Klein Abraxas for Spar
Round 2/2
Fight Skill Level: Advanced

Head Judges

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-04-2019, 04:11 PM
And the winner is...

Deathbelle! Calamity must now give up by either submitting, fleeing or passing out.

[Lazuli]

Calamity

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

10-07-2019, 07:12 PM
Cal screamed and wept into her mother's shoulder until her voice was hoarse and she could barely wail above a whisper. It took a long time until she had fully cried herself out. Once she did, the pup breathed heavily into Deathbelle's fur. The rage she felt had burned clear through her, leaving nothing left in its path. Only emptiness remained. Cal hiccuped and closed her eyes, laying her ears flat against her head.

"I... don't want to cry like that. Ever again," the pup said solemnly. It had felt strange and out of control, as if she'd rolled over for the entire world to see. She didn't like it, even if it was only her mother that bore witness to her vulnerability. Cala scraped her horns against Deathbelle's chin for comfort. "Please, can we go home soon?"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
10-11-2019, 01:43 PM
Much like Plague had, but with much more anger, Calamity cried herself out in her mother’s arms. Belle stroked her daughter’s fur and nuzzled her cheek softly as she cried and the she wolf would whisper sweet nothings into the child’s ear as she aimed to comfort the mourning pup. Tears fled from the Empress’s eyes as well and she allowed herself to miss Archon’s strong presence. She wanted him beside her, but that would never come true. She sighed heavily as Calamity finally began to recover and pushed her head against her mother’s chin to admit her weakness.

”I wish I could grant you contentment for the rest of your life, but there will likely be much tragedy for you to face.” She offered her daughter the harsh truth. ”It’s good to have emotion though, if we didn’t have these rough emotions how could we appreciate the ones that feel good?” She knew her love for Archon had been real by how painfully she felt his loss. ”Soon, dearheart.” Deathbelle answered quietly, unsure when the pack would be allowed to return to their home.