size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-26-2014, 02:08 PM

A pack, a whole pack of his own. Bass didn't expect anything like this to ever happen, but it had. A smirk was plastered on his black lippids as he moved towards the plains, rubbing his body along trees and marking his new territory. He had his eye on this land for awhile, ever since he first wandered in. It was close to his grandparents pack, and it had plenty of prey for the wolves who would soon call it home. The large brute, his tail high with his alpha's pride. These were now his land, an area where they would make dens and hold meetings, and where little ones would grow. The only thing that worried him were the cottonmouth's, poisonous snakes weren't exactly very friendly. He would have to be sure to gain knowledge on how to counter the bites of snakes, and to try and make everyone aware of the danger that could hide within this otherwise beautiful landscape.

When he reached the center, close to the lake, the beast sat on his haunches. His head tipped back to the sky as he let out a howl, a song filled with his new domination of these parts. He had claimed this area, and he would forever protect it from others. Leveling his head, he remained seated and looked around, wondering if his call would alert to any possible members. Most of all, he hoped that his call was heard by his family.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 03:10 PM

She and her brother had intended to have adventures together, and yet it hadn?t worked out this way. Something had brought him to Valhalla and her further into rogue lands. Yet when the lithe girl had gone in search of him there was no trace of his scent outside its borders and all her adventures had brought up was a pup that had travelled past its lands. Finding his scent hadn?t been an easy task, but she had followed it to just outside the Serpent plains when his howl called out to her.

For half a heartbeat she thought that some intuition had told him she was looking for, but before that heart beat was out she could hear something unusual about his call. Something stronger and more confident in her silly brother. A grin would encase her own lips and her head would shake in amusement as she made her way across the border, no his border and to his side. She padded to his side and stopped before the ?great alpha? still shaking her head. ?Who died and made you king?? she teased.

"Speech"

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-26-2014, 03:27 PM

The mocha cloaked tempest had recently left the Ludicaelian lands, disappointed that her kin from Ahlon had not joined the rest of their belated lineage, excluding Dutiron and Novel, whom were once the two alphas in the Ahlon pack. Mismatched orbs stared upon a serpentine lake, watching its currents churn at the banks and about large stones. Amongst the musky odors of fish and mud, others stuck out. Both were of wolf, and were both so very familiar... like family. Mismatched orbs searched across the shorelines, just as she heard a call, one familiar enough to allure her toward the sound. Stilts began beating, dark pads threading the land. Her heart beat to a song, music pouring into her ears.

She arrived in time to see her sister, Motif, approach the new king, her eyes following his every curve. She barely recognized him as a ruler of a pack... Just how had he mustered such courage? "Bass! Motif! I haven't seen you since I left Ahlon. You all left too?" Inky lips parted to release the sing-song sound of her voice, light and cheerful. She was so proud of her brother, and wanted to be among the first to join his pack.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-27-2014, 12:41 AM

He didn't have to wait long until the wolf that he wanted there most appeared, teasing him as always. Sticking out his tongue he aimed to swat her ear with his paw, laughing at his dear sister. "Clearly not you, you old fart." He teased back, nuzzling her shoulder. His white tail thumped upon the earth as he grinned at her, and was about to speak when another voice reached him. He turned in shock and saw Harmony, who he had not seen since he left for Alacritis. "Harmony! You did make your way here!" Two of his sisters answered his call in no time flat, and he couldn't have asked for anything else. "And clearly we left if we are sitting right here, unless we somehow teleported back." He shot at her, his shoulders shaking in laughter.

Looking from dame to dame, his golden eyes seemed to be brighter than ever. The teasing note left his vocals as his tail settled, going into real 'alpha' mode. He was a young one, and he knew that he would have to quell his more childish side if he was to gain the respect of his pack mates. "Are you two wanting to join my ranks?" He asked, hope twirling around his sweet voice. It may be a silly question, but he did have to ask. "Abaven is a bit of a different pack. We are neutral, and most of our ranks are guard type rankings. We also have a healer rank, and a messenger rank. We will train guards, and each guard once fully trained is allowed to be assigned three different wolves to protect. Ranks must be proven by fighting a higher up to show your rank. Once guards are trained, they will be able to be let out to other packs in exchange for a favor." He paused, taking a deep breath after his long winded speech. He awaited their feedback, trying to keep his cool.

Hansel

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2014, 02:11 AM

He had scented something new, something that hadn't been here before. The male was seeking, searching for a place so long. A place where he and his sister would be safe, and with all the turmoil in the lands with whispers of challenges against one another, packs fighting each other, he had turned his back on the rest. None of them ideal for him and his wary sister, who had once been strong. She was only the ever one to keep his flaring temper and hot headedness in check, and now? If he were to piss off an alpha who couldn't handle his temperament, then there was the chance it would land him in trouble. But they would have to look deeper then that, there were nastier wolves then him. Killers. And although he was an assassin, a duty he had since he was born, didn't mean he was a cold hearted killer.
He would follow the scent, and soon that one turned into more. Sea blue eyes would find a small group of wolves who looked similar to each other, and grey male would approach without hesitation, eyes hardened as his body stood tall. "Yo, whose the leader here?"

Speech

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-27-2014, 11:45 AM

She was so proud of her brother! He was the owner of a honorable and valorous pack, training of guards and healers, a neutral and helpful pack for all to enjoy. His voice of bass sung into her ears, mismatched orbs lightening with cheer. "Of course I will join your pack, brother!" She had given a hearty giggle after his joking speech. As his bass song sung again, speaking of his ranks and what kinds of wolves were desirable. Her eyes brightened as she would begin to speak, ignoring the approaching gray male. "I would love to be a healer... Neither of you know that I actually secretly studied healing while we left Ahlon, and I would desire to be helpful in healing and messaging, if it's possible to do both." She gave a playful laugh, before finally taking notice of the male as he spoke. To his question, she gave a nod over at Bass, mismatched orbs shimmering.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-28-2014, 01:57 AM

His smile was wide as he praised having his two sisters here, and Harmony wished to be a healer. Great! Hopefully he could borrow a healer from another pack to get her trained up, moving her quickly up the ranks. He was about to address this when a new scent crossed his nose, a strange male padding up to the little gathering. He bluntly asked who was in charge, and the young male raised his paw. "That would be me. Bass Destruction." He noted, smiling warmly at the newcomer. "Did you happen to catch what our pack is all about or would you like me to go over it again? Or better yet, you could always tell me what you are interested in." He was rather to the point, but no matter. He was simply excited to even have three wolves show up right away, even if two were his own sisters. Numbers were just that, numbers. But he had faith in the strength of his already growing pack.

Noticing that Motif had gone quiet, his golden gaze shot that way, studying her face. He knew that she would most likely need time to think, she had told him that she didn't have a need to be tied down to a pack just yet. He wouldn't push Motif, he cared for her as family first, Alpha second. He knew that it should be the other way around, but he had strong connection to his siblings, to all his family. Abaven was his family now as well. Returning his gaze back to the stranger, he awaited his speech.

Hansel

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2014, 12:32 AM

Icy gaze remained trained on those before him, gaze seeking out the one the girl pointed out. So that man was the Alpha here? Looks like a greenhorn...this will be very interesting. He would think to himself. Hansel was easily able to tell who was experienced and who was not, and this male would surely have to prove himself to Hansel before he gained his complete loyalty...but he wouldn't tell him that, of course. "Nah, I heard. All I have to say, is my skills are not to be used lightly...I'm a trained assassin, it's been my trade since I was very young. I am not afraid to kill, but I won't do it without just cause. Unless of course, I can be convinced with the right price." He would smirk slightly, wondering what they thought of him now that they knew his profession. Of course, it wasn't his first time on the merry go round. If he had been given the opportunity, he would have killed those who had taken his sister as a slave. Every. Single. One.

He stared at Bass, wondering what the male was thinking about him. Hansel was no pushover, but he would listen to authority who gained his respect and loyalty by proving themselves as well. Taurig had to when he first joined the cobalt Rey's pack. Had even followed him after Taurig had given up Tortuga before. And that was rare, to gain the grey toned males respect and loyalty. "That being said. I am very skilled in fighting, I've been in many fights, have done quite a number of assassination jobs, and even fought in a war last year. If you can handle me, then you can handle anything life throws at you." He would chuckle slightly, coldly almost. He wanted to see how this guy would react to him, for Hansel wasn't a bad guy. Just in between, giving his loyalty to those who proved themselves worthy of it. And although Hansel was often very stubborn and did things as he saw fit, he would listen to an Alpha however reluctant he might be at times, and sometimes even with attitude. He was a hard wolf to deal with sometimes, but nobody could really hold it against him...not with what he and his sister had been through their whole lives. The scarred mail would wait, body invisibly ready should they decide to attack him. A trained warrior always had to be ready.

Speech

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-03-2014, 12:53 AM

He could tell that the male was a fighter, while he may be young he was older in mind. It was easy to see, he stood before them ready to counter if they decided to attack him. He never offered his name, but he did of his training. Bass's ears perked in interest, killing without no reason was something that he respected and honoured. He dipped his head, thinking of his words before they flowed from his maw. "Because you come to me with experience, I will not stick you in the lower tier. I will offer you the rank of Bjuni, a level two guard. While I have faith in your words and in the way you appear, I will not simply promote a wolf because of past fancy titles. You must prove yourself to me by either sparing with myself of Motif to earn a higher rank." His eyes shone as he grinned at the male, his golden gaze taking in the silver beast. Yes, it was plain to see that this brute was a fighter, a warrior that any pack would be lucky to have. Looks could be deceiving though.

He made a comment about him being difficult to challenge, making the young Azat chuckle at him. He was not effected by his seemingly cold manners, Bass himself was a bit of a tough nut to crack. "You'd be surprised at what I can handle, I grew up with these two goofs after all." He said teasingly, winking at his sisters beside him. Turning his attention towards the gray scaled stranger, he tilted his head. "So what say you stranger? Will you join the ranks of Abaven?"

Hansel

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2014, 01:21 AM

He listened to the male, gaze never leaving him for more then a moment. This stranger had no idea what he was setting himself up for...Hansel could be quite difficult, he was sure his sister would agree to that. He nodded slightly as another smirk presented itself on his maw, casting a slight glance at the one called Motif. He had no problem trying to prove himself, he did in the war for his sisters life after all. Finally, Bass would ask him if he would stay, and Hansel would think for a moment as silent as ever.

"If you prove your worth as an Alpha, I'll stay. Don't take it the wrong way," He would shrug slightly as he stared at him. "I don't follow blindly, prove to me you're worth staying around for, and I'll do what needs to be done around here. In turn, I'll prove to you I'm worth your time...and headaches." I need a place for my sister to be safe, too. He grinned then, a twinge of humor sparkling in his eyes. Sure he could be hot headed and stubborn as hell, but what did that matter? He was still a good character, and had the heart of a lion. He would never back down, and although he had a flaring temper that made him irrational at times, he was as good as anyone else. "Name's Hansel, by the way."

Speech

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-03-2014, 01:29 AM

Bass simply mimed the brutes shrug, not caring too much. He knew that he had to prove himself as alpha, not only because he was young but because it would make more wolves want to follow him. "None taken. You don't follow blindly, which I like. It means you're not a sheep." He said calmly, an easy chuckle breezing past his maw. It was no trouble at all, he knew that he could earn this wolf's loyalty just as he was sure that the stranger would prove himself to him. Standing from his place he walked over to the tall male, gently breezing his coat against the silver wolf's so that the scent of Abaven washed over him. This way, all would know that he had been welcomed into his hold. "Well then Hansel, welcome to Abaven. I hope that this place will become your home. We have this area here as well as the Monumental Rapids claimed." He added, backing up once more to look upon the newest member of Abaven. "Or now you will hold the rank of Bjuni, and I look forward to you working your way up." He said, slightly teasing the brute. At his mention of headaches, he laughed as his tail pointed towards his other sister. "I am sure that Harmony will have to come up with a lovely concoction then to rid of these headaches."

Speech,

Hansel

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2014, 01:39 AM

Hansel's head would turn slightly, his body rigid as he stood still as Bass brushed himself against him. Hansel seldom let others touch him as close as this male had save for his sister...and Yin. But he would allow the contact, it had been no longer then a moment anyway. Bass would tell him of their territories, as well as the rank he would hold. New guy already holds a good rank...not bad if I say so myself, maybe this guy is smart after all. He would think with amusement, holding a smile that would threaten to sneak its way onto his features. Icy gaze sought out Bass' amber one, nodding briefly. "Thank you. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to seek out a den and get the lay of the lands...never too early to start." He would turn to the others and giving them no more then a nod before turning around and disappearing into the grass, mind wondering whether or not he wanted to bring his sister yet. Would she want to join a pack? He wasn't sure himself if he would stay or try it out, it all depended on his sister. What about Yin? His mind constantly wandered to her as well, and he wondered what she would think when they ran into each other again.

-EXIT HANSEL-

Speech