Plotting 4.0

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-29-2019, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 04:47 PM by Bluetick.)
Important Note: I will not do plots regarding force breeding/rape, consistent Abuse, or Pure slave unless stated otherwise.

Actaea Praetor
female • 2 year • Winterfell • Heterosexual
Healer & Intellect

After the move from Abaven to Winterfell she has mostly kept to herself. Working hard at building her complex den and treatment room along with trying to do last minute gathering of herbs before winter. As of now that winter has hit and of course after the Eruption she will be sticking closer to pack territory.

Currently: Sticking closer to pack lands

Open for: Interactions (mostly Pack to get her out of her shell), Intellect skill points, Healing skill points, young males to take interest in her (first crushes ect)
Closed for: Pack

Allegro Destruction
male • 2 yrs old • Abaven • Heterosexual
Intellect & Hunter

Son to Hymn Destruction and Oria Guaritore Gøran. He has been raised on the traveling lifestyle. He's planning on being an active hunter within Abaven and he doesn't have any other plots so far.

Currently: Settling in within ABaven

Open for: Intellect skill points, Hunting skill points, romance, friends, family threads
Closed for: Pack (Staying with Abaven)

Bernie Berodach-Coure
female • 1 yrs • loner • Heterosexual
Fighter & Intellect

She got separated from her sister and after a while of trying to live on her own she gave up.Picked up by Valk's band and sold at the market to Jupiter. She has been fine with learning from him so far.

Currently: Working and learning from Jupiter since he bought her

Open for: Fight skills, Intellect skills, pack interactions, teachers, crushes/puppy love.

Branch Wreckage
male • 3 yrs • loner • Heterosexual
Hunting & Intellect

He let Kesali disband due to how populated by packs the South was getting and is regrouping himself. Taking the time to meet with members still lingering to propose a clan for the time being until he finds another suitable spot for a pack.

Currently: Working on gathering up for a band and finding a new suitable home for a pack

Open for: Hunting skill points, intellect skill points, pack relations, trading with loners, romance or crushes, members for his pack, family threads
Closed for: Pack life (Kesali all the way)

Corentine Scylding
female • 3 yrs old • Abaven • Heterosexual
Hunter & Healer

She has settled back in, lost her mother in the fire and now the pack has been forced to move because of the volcano. She is trying to figure things out and help her and her fellow pack mates get back onto their feet.

Currently: settling back in

Open for: everything else
Closed for: Romance (Brandr is her one and only), Pack

Derecho Wreckage
female • 3 yrs • Lirim • Heterosexual
Intellect & Hunting

Now having a small family with Torin she has taken on the more motherly role. Spending most of her time with the kids and her uncle and tending to thier needs.

Currently: Moved with Lirim to safety and huddling protectively with her kids.

Open for: Almost everything else.
Closed for: pack & love

Dionysus Abraxas
male • pup • Risen Empire • Heterosexual
Intellect & Fighter

Need something to do with this guy, considering the drama within Risen right now and the fact I missed posting in the pack thread I'm not quite sure what to do with this guy and his momma. Did him and his momma get lost on a hunt lesson? Up for ideas if anyone has any.

Currently: trying to figure out what to do with him

Open for: Intellect skill, Fighting skill, friends, crushes/puppy love
Closed for:

Eurus Wreckage
male • 1 yr • Lirim • Heterosexual
Hunter & Fighter

Dealing with the pack moving, his siblings disappearing, and now the death of his father. He feels he has lost everything close to him and it's weighing down on him, but also pushing him to fallow in his father's footsteps and to also become a well trained fighter for the pack.

Currently: dealing with his father's death

Open for: Friends (especially a best friend because he needs someone right now), Fighting skill points, Hunting skill points, romance (lasting or short lived)

Laisren Adravendi
male • 4 yrs • Celestial • Heterosexual
Fighter & Hunter

Born and raised in Celestial in the shadow of the great leaders within his family. He was originally suppose to be a big time defender, but of course due to myself he has really fallen from that plan. I would like to get him back on that path, but I need lots of help.

Currently: He lives in Celestial and has kinda fallen off the rocker from where I wanted him to be. (Which is mostly due to my fear of not being a good fighter IC). Any of his spars need a witness to count!

Open for: Everything else! And anyone willing to be his witness from Celestial I will be looking for them too!
Closed for: Love & Pack

Lucine Scylding
female • 2 yrs • Abaven • Heterosexual
Hunter & Intellect

She has just traveled back with her family, dealing with a bit of a funk since her brother decided to strike off on his own

Currently: settling into Abaven and adjusting

Open for: Friends (Needs lots of them), skill points, meeting others, young crush or any future romance.
Closed for: pack

Pàdraig Valentine
Male • pup • Lirim • Heterosexual
Hunter & Intellect

Young and happy not much has happened so far in his life. The eruption made the pack move and he's settling in on the island. He has been sticking close to his mom since they are in unfamiliar territory and wondering when they would go home.

Currently: Settling in on the island and trying to figure out what is going on (the Eruption), and wondering what happened to his Uncle.

Open for: Hunting Skill, Intellect Skill, crushes/puppy love, pack interactions, outside interactions.
Closed for: pack & Serious romance (to young for that)

Thora Wreckage
female • 2 year • Loner • Heterosexual
healer & navigator

She will be becoming lost from her brothers and will be find by Astraios (Sea's charrie) to travel together.

Currently: Meeting other pack members

Open for: mostly everything
Closed for: No rape, No slave/capture

Zinnia Wreckage
female • 5 yrs • Risen Empire • Heterosexual
hunting & intellect

Missed posting her to the pack thread so I'm trying to figure out what had happened to her and Dion. Any ideas let me know

Currently: In limbo

Open for: Would love to meet and learn more about the Abraxas including their religion. Also bonding with the other mortals in the pack would be great! She is vary easy to get along with! Finally Skill points!!!! She needs to get hunting points and Intellect!
Closed for: Love & Pack

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-29-2019, 04:53 PM
Huntington x Allegro she's the newest member of Abaven and could use some peeps to... dunno lol she's a bit weird/unsettling. he could hurt himself on a hunt and see her to patch him up?

Heloise x Actaea; new mom needs lots of check ups and friends within Winterfell

Paddy x Siobhan; sib threadssss?

Eurus x Holland; friends maybe?

i'll add more later x'D
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-29-2019, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 05:20 PM by Yurei.)
Hey what about Erus x Eir? She is in need of a friend within Lirim! She could be his friend! If you want to look at her profile click below on the black and orange wolf to go to it!
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-30-2019, 09:58 AM
Whenever her and Jup are finally back in Legion, Bernie should meet Tyrian!
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-30-2019, 08:08 PM
Lackadaisy
Huntington x Allegro; Yes I would be up for that, him getting injured in a hunt or something. It wil be fun to see how he reacts to her different nature.
Heloise x Actaea; Definitely! Plus she would also be up for meeting the pups as well and giving them check ups. Actaea is also in need of friends
Paddy x Siobhan; YES!!!!
Eurus x Holland; He definitely needs friends. This is the first death he has dealt with in his life and he won't be sure how to handle it.

Cloudy
Eurus x Eir; Sounds great! Since she's a fighter too maybe they could do some training together or even fighting off some predators with each other.
Actaea x Yurei; And I have not forgotten about the apprenticeship. I will be getting a thread up for them as well for that.

Laz
Bernie x Tyrian; Yes!!

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-30-2019, 08:31 PM
all sounds good to meeeeee -nodnod-

if you think of anything else, I'm down for plerts. did you want me to start any?
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag