Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
10-25-2019, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2019, 01:24 PM by Hela.)

Hela has been bored these days, doing the regular patrols, check on the pack and much other stuff. She liked to be of use though, she enjoyed to be in such a great status, maybe her rank wasnt the best, but her blood itself gave her a place between the noble class within the empire. The Klein in her name gave her some privileges, but still, she couldn't stay there, she wanted to go further, to move further in society. But well, for now, she wasnt too bothered, for now, she wanted to do what she could, family always came first.

And today, she adventured herself out of where her pack has been staying lately, wanting to explore the south. Reasons? Diplomatic affairs, that was her specialty afterall, that was what was required to be the advisor. Only those of great skill in politics had room there.

As she made her way to the ibis island, she took note of the mountains it contained. With a soft smirk, she marched through the fields, with her head hight, showing her proud nature, as any of those who hold power, power in the blood. And soon she spotted a creek, one not as big but enough for satisfying her thirst, and there she started to drink without a rush.

"Speak"
Dea

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-28-2019, 11:32 AM
Patrols never ended. It didn't take half as long to cover the ground of Ibis as it did to patrol their home territories. Their range had shrunk significantly. Theory criss-crossed the islands several times a day, always alert for strange scents. She longed for the day when she'd scent Poem or Motif's return, but for now she kept herself busy looking for strangers or anyone who needed help.

The scent of another pack tickled her nose. Theory scented the air and followed it to its source, happening upon a black female drinking lazily from the creek. She didn't seem to be effected by the recent disaster - in fact, it seemed like she didn't have a care in the world. Theory's hackles raised a bit and she lifted her head and tail in a display of dominance. This was their home. "Hello, stranger. What brings you to Abaven's lands?"

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
10-28-2019, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 08:47 PM by Hela.)

She was aware of the strong wolf scent that bathed this land, but she knew this place was free to roam. No scent borders were found, so she didn't see any impediment for her to come. Maybe one of the other packs took refuge hereafter the eruption, much like her own pack. But this still wasnt their wasnt it? But well, it seemed the wolves here didn't care as sometime later a stranger with hostile gestures came upon her, raising their tail in dominance. Asking why was she her on "their" land. She mentally rolled her eyes in annoyance, but her expression was pacific, free from any expression. "Oh, I am sorry I was just exploring this place! Got a bit thirsty thought!" She said kindly, using her affinity with playing nice if need be.

"I am not a threat, I don't like causing trouble to others. I came with no intention of hurting anyone." She explained calmly, wanting to show how mature she was, how well mannered she was. "A pleasure to meet you, I am Hela!" She greeted herself giving a bow for respect. Maybe she could get somthing from this.

"Speak"

Met someoene new(Theory) 1/3

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 07:44 PM
Theory tilted her head to the side. This wolf didn't seem to mean any harm to her or the pack, but it wasn't often that any wolf with good sense (and no ill intentions) ignored such a strong presence and small of a foreign pack. Either she meant no harm and was a bit daft... or she was a bit more cunning than she let on. Theo didn't want to make an assumption either way, so she remained neutral for now.

"Well met, Hela," she said, her voice friendly. Although her words were neutral, she maintained her dominant stance. It was important to maintain an aura of composure and control. Theory figured she was still at a disadvantage with her age. Without Shaye or Rhyme at her side, it would be difficult for anyone to take her seriously. "This is where Abaven has sought shelter from the eruption. Where do you come from? Are you hurt at all?" She asked kindly. The healing arts were new to her but she wouldn't hesitate to help a stranger if she could.