size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-30-2019, 02:49 PM
Winter wheeled through the air at a breaking neck-pace. Rising on updrafts, and soaring downwards to gain every last drop of speed. When at last she made it back it back to the island, she flew straight into the den of the Alpha, not taking a moment to ensure she didn’t hit something. She did, and hard, smacking the side wall as she failed to slow her momentum enough. She fell to the ground before Theory, stunned. She shook her little Raven head, and hopped to her talons, turning beady eyes to the Alpha. “It’s Shaye, Shaye!’ she squawked, the words unfamiliar on her beak and awkward, clacking noises between them,

“Come quick, death has her, quick, quick!” the Raven squawked, desperation bleeding into her strange bird tones. She jumped onto the birds back, clicking her head forward in an indication for the girl to leave the den. She needed a moment for her head to clear before she could fly again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 07:20 PM
Theory was startled awake by the sound of Shaye's companion. It took her a moment to regain her senses as sleep slowly left her body. Once she shook herself to alertness, Winter's words finally sunk in. Death? Theory choked. She expected tears, but grief didn't wash over her. She just felt... cold. A prickling numbness spread towards her extremities. Theo tried to soothe Winter, but her actions were strange and mechanical. Alouette shook herself awake and alighted on the ground nearby, her dark eyes focused on her white relative. Worry was written there, if you knew what to look for. Ravens were difficult to read.

"Where?" Theory croaked finally. Shaye had wanted to be laid to rest in Abaven lands. If she had to fight the current to bring her body home, she would do it. Even if she drowned. "Where, where?" She repeated, nuzzling Winter gently. Warmth hadn't returned to her body, but her emotions had begun to brew somewhere deep in the recesses of her heart. Theory stuffed them down. There would be time to cry alone later.