gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 10:39 PM

The night felt weird, rare in many means, a night unlike any other.

Tonight was especially windy, so windy that the wind made itself heard, strong, like if it wanted to say, like if it wanted to sing. A song for an unexpected guest, a guest many could have seen impossible, a rarity in such times. It was the moon, a moon in its full shape, in its full majesty. So beautiful, so imponent, so pure. And there at the silence of the night, an owl at the distance called, giving a serene air to the night, with snow covering the whole ground, like a white carpet, a white layer, of cold effects. But for a wolf as white as it, it didn't matter at all, she was an arctic wolf, was well prepared for winter. Coming from polar regions, her coat was thick, her paws wide to keep her away from sinking. And smaller ears reduced the heat waste.

As the moon watched, the female of green eyes sat on the boat that made the Antiox unique. It had become one if not the most appreciated spots for her. She came here quite some time, especially at night. And even in some cases, she had preferred to sleep here, rather than in a den. And this time, she observed the moon, like it was her only friend, the only who would join her in this cold night.

"Hello" | 'Thoughts'

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Drífa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
10-31-2019, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2019, 09:34 PM by Drífa.)
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa knew it was still to early to do spring herb hunting but still she was hopeful that she might find something worth the time. She had seen some elderberry not to far off. If anything she could at least gather some more of the bark. For now she was hunting for frostwort. It was an herb she knew a little about but was one that needed to be studied more and all she really knew was that it grew in sandy soil and had been given its name due to the way frost formed on the bark near the plants roots. She really needed to find herself a companion with more nimble movements to help with crafting. She missed Brynhildr. She shook her head. It seemed she thought that every day but thinking it wasn't going to bring the raven back to her and she didn't really want Bryn to. She'd left the raven with the young boy who wanted to learn and he could use her tutelage more than Drífa could.

Stealing herself against the wind she worked her way around the ship, digging here and there through the snow keeping an eye out for the shrub. As she moved she caught a form, lit up by the moon which seemed brighter than it had been in a long while. "Good evening, enjoying the clear night? It's good to see the moon in full splendor."

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 07:41 PM

The wind howled at the distance, wide and clear. Like if the spirits of the night sang to the mother moon, the mother of the night. Yurei on her side just contemplated the celestial figure with a silent stare, silent but visibly afflicted, afflicted by her everyday fight against her demons, against her inner enemies. At times there wasnt anything she could do, at times they overpowered her, breaking down any intentions of a fightback. Was she losing the battle? Was her fate to lose upon their claws? Who could know? No one at all.

"Good evening, enjoying the clear night? It's good to see the moon in full splendor." A voice caught her on a surprise. never expecting to see someone here in this coldness. With her shy nature embracing her vocals, she was ready to speak."Evening..." She responded a bit insecure, she was due to being her first encounter with this wolf, and like always she was afraid of strangers. But she wanted to change that, to have more self-trust and for the rest of her world. "Indeed, in times like this its a miracle... I am Yurei...Yurei Tatsumaki...a pleasure to meet you..." She did her best to sound polite in this sea of fear.

"Hello" | 'Thoughts'

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Drífa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
11-14-2019, 09:23 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

The younger woman seemed quite shy but she introduced herself as Yurei Tatsumaki. Drífa had never heard a name quite like that before but she knew she'd have to get used to foreign named and she would just need to do her best not to mispronounce anything. "A pleasure Yurei. My name is Drífa. Just Drífa." She could sense the nervousness of the other woman but she wasn't quite sure how to help unless she were to prescribe herbs right on the spot and even then what she had was back at her den.

"I don't suppose you'd be able to help me find some Frostwort? I'm getting on in years, I'm afraid my eyesight isn't what it used to be. They grow about 6 inches to a foot high with small leaves. In winter you can sometimes see ice crystals projecting from fissures near the root."