gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
11-01-2019, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 05:52 PM by Eliphas.)
Eliphas couldn’t deny the feeling of loss in his heart the morning Zola disappeared. The young Klein waited for her to come back for a few days, hoping he wouldn’t get into trouble until he found her again. Eventually he knew she wasn’t going to return to him and the boy went on his way. Not without chanting a few extra protection spells and having a pep talk with Merlin. The owl promised to do better at spotting bears this time.

When the made it to the mainland Eli had been instantly transfixed on the tar pits. The substance was so unique! With all the death and decay he dared not to touch it with a bare paw. His delicate pink skin wouldn’t mix well with the noxious stuff. Of course there had to be some way to harness a usefulness out of it if he tried hard enough.

The pale boy grabbed a thick stick and dipped an end in, but taking his prize would be the difficult part. Eliphas was not a well built wolf, his feminine form lacked much when it came to strength. Even the stick in the tar gave him difficulty, and the delicate boy struggled to remove it.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Recruiting brought him far and wide, and sometimes into unsavoury places. The tar pits was not a place he had explored before, but he would reluctantly find himself here now. He had intended to skirt around it and be on his way, but instead he would catch in his eye the movement of a white wolf. For all of a second, he thought that he had found Hannibal, and he stilled in shock, before a second glance revealed there was much too much white for it to be that dual man.

Still, it was enough to bring Sirius closer, and with a deep intake of breath, he would recognise the scent of Klein. “Hello?” he called out to the man in curiosity. “Are you lost?”

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
11-01-2019, 06:50 PM
Merlin saved the day this time, he didn’t see the bear but he definitely saw the giant black furred man. The owl let out a low warning and Eliphas was forced to abandon his sample of tar. The mystic whirled around to catch sight of the giant of a man. He was reminded again of Zola and he tried to ignore the pang of pain he felt at her absence. Eliphas straightened as the stranger offered a greeting and question.

”Greetings,” he uttered from delicate lips. Eliphas moved away from the tar pit on tea cupped paws as he stood a little straighter. He was a typical Klein, primarily albino with a pink and blue eye. Even though he didn’t grow up in the Empire’s rule Elliphas still stood like his royal blood should be displayed. ”Ah, no not in that sort of sense.” He started as he contemplated how to explain. ”I’m new to these lands, I’ve been in search of my family. The name of Klein.” He had little hope this man might know who he spoke of.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-03-2019, 05:01 PM
He had already seen the family resemblance, and a niggling sense in the back of his head had warned him. Despite this, it took him by surprise. He gave a barely noticeable twitch as he fought the instinctive reaction to bow to the man. He was no longer a slave to the Klein Empire. He was their Warlord, and they had to respect him as much as he respected the royal family.

He cleared his throat, fighting the feeling of dysphoria at the shift in his world. "A strange conscience, you need look no further." Sirius said "I can take you to your family, I'm sure Deathbelle will be pleased to see a family member returning home." Even if this one was unfamiliar to him. Still, he could not deny his heritage, he was clearly a Klein, and when the mountainous Warlord stepped closer, he would catch the scent, watered down by scents of other places and other people, but still a familiarity to them regardless.

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
11-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Eliphas barely knew the scent of his kin, his mother had it but she was the only other one in his life. He knew the stale scent of them, from lingering in the ruins of the old Empire for a time. However, he would not recognize it on the titan’s coat until the words were allowed from his throat. Eli perked in surprise as Sirius offered easily the way to his family.

The albino boy didn’t recognize the name he was given, and cocked his head in mild surprise. ”Who might Deathbelle be?” He asked curiously, not balking as the guardian stepped forward. ”My mother is Valei, Hamiclar’s sister. She left the empire before i was born.” He explained why he didn’t recognize her. ”I was told to seek out Hannibal, and offer what aid to my ailing family that I could.”

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Sirius tilted his head, curious as he heard the familiar connection of the man to the family Sirius had been raised to care for. He knew after one name, what relation this man had to Deathbelle. “Hamiclar is Deathbelle’s father - so the two of you are cousins. Deathbelle inherited the Empire in Hannibal’s absense” Sirius said, playing catch up with a few short words that would likely confuse the man more than explain things. Alas, Sirius wasn’t the best to ease someone along into an idea. The sooner he knew Deathbelle was Empress and not Hannibal, the better.

“Would you like me to take you to her?”

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
11-03-2019, 10:07 PM
”So who would that make you?” He asked curiously as the titan described his cousin, the current ruler of the Klein Empire. He mulled over the thought for a moment. He hadn’t ever met Hannibal either, but he had heard of his cousin and the one who was supposed to be their leader. Not that Eliphas had a dog in either fight. He didn’t know one over the other but through stories about Hamiclar’s heir. ”Hmm.” It was an interesting development but not completely surprising considering how decimated the Klein family was. ”Please, I’d like to know where I might be put to use.” Though he did find himself looking back at the tar pits. He could always come back later and grab a sample.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-03-2019, 11:51 PM
“Warlord of the Ashen Armada… Sirius, at your services” [b] he said, dipping his head in a greeting. [b] “You’ve given me every name bar your own?” The warlord would then add, pointing out this oversight of the white male. He knew now his parents name, his heritage, his cousins name, and many other in the linage. In fact, he had the man to a right disadvantage if you thought about. He knew so much less about the Warlord until that moment.

“Right this way, then” he said, and turned, and began to lead the younger wolf to his rightful home.

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
11-04-2019, 12:00 AM
”It’s been a pleasure, Sirius.” Eliphas offered back, glad to know he was meeting with one of the highest ranking officials in the Empire’s possession. Not that titles and prestige meant as much to him as many of his kin. He was here because he wanted to help them, not because he wanted to be a prince. ”Hah, that I have.” He chuckled as the white owl landed on the dainty boy’s shoulders. ”Eliphas Klein, and my companion Merlin.” He offered with a quick grin as he made to follow after Sirius and greet the Matriarch of the Klein family.