Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-06-2019, 11:52 PM

So well... Recluse was pretty sure she lived here now,but not for much longer. She hadn't been in Ashen long before her father had disappeared again, this time leaving not just her and her sister alone but his new bastards as well. So to say she'd lost it had been a bit of an exaggeration. She'd left the moment it was clear he wasn't coming back. Unable to handle the rage that twisted inside her. For a while, she'd thought to track him down, make him pay for his cowardice...

But that hadn't exactly panned out, not only could she find no trace of him but the sudden eruption of the volcano had driven the girl underground. Which had always suited her just fine, her delicate skin and eyes were more suited for the darkness and shadows anyways. But as the season moved on and the sky began to clear she felt the need, the drive to perform her true duty. If her father had fled from his crown than she would pick it up, bear up his role and take her place as his obvious heir. So she'd been preparing, moving more outside of her refuge and looking for the pack she'd once nearly considered a home, they'd move of course but she'd learned of the interconnectedness of the tunnels and now prowled so close to their new border she could have simply slipped under cover of dark to claim her father's title if she'd wanted to. But she was no coward, not like her old man or her bitch of a mother...

She had to do this right. It was time.

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-07-2019, 10:46 AM

Recluse had been living up to her name. Since being back from her own pit of hell Banshee hadn't seen or heard from her sibling. Even though they had been a part for a long while the warm toned babe still thought of her smaller albino sibling. The last time they had a memorable moment was when Cordelia had tried to intrude upon them and Banshee took it upon herself to face the ghoulish aunt. She remembered how scared her two smaller siblings were. The shock horror written across their tiny faces. It only felt right to protect them. Yet, now Mordecai was gone with their mother and Recluse was missing in action.

The scent of her sibling was evident upon approaching the cave. The fanged babe slithered into the mouth of the cavern with beaming blue eyes open wide. It took some time for her vision to adjust but her nose was what led her closer to her litter mate. It seemed Recluse's scent was unique in that it did not hold the twinge of Ashen. Perhaps Father hadn't been able to get the albino girl to join before his latest vacation. It was hard for Ban to see but judging by the strong scent she had to be close. Thus, the yearling let forth a gentle tone that bounced off the cavern's walls, "Sister.."

Speech

Art by Mihiru93

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-08-2019, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 09:08 PM by Recluse.)
The voice that echoed down the stone corridor towards her was like a balm to her raging soul. The last wolf in her life she still felt close to, the only one she could ever forgive for leaving, provided they also forgave her. "Sister.. Recluse's ears perked, and she swung suddenly, eyes and head spinning round to peer up the tunnel. A form standing just inside the mouth of her hideout, feminine and threatening in equal measure. The girl slithered forwards, peering wide eyed up at the form, straining to make out the distinctive markings of her sister against the light pouring in behind her.

"Banshee?" She asked, her voice somewhat hoarse from unuse but the hint of the silky tones she'd once posessed still woven into her voice. There was a hint of hope in her tones, a hint of pleading, a hint of need.

Speech

Art by Mihiru93
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-09-2019, 10:19 PM

Banshee's tall form leaned into the shadows before her to see the outline of her sister. The thin femme with porcelain fur cracked with an ashen grey. In their time a part Ban could not fathom how much they both had changed. Her smaller sibling was fully grown and beautiful to say the least. Though, her resemblance to their father was interesting to say the least. Much more so then any of his other spawn. The babe could only assume how odd it may seem that her sister had sprouted fangs.

As Recluse's call came forth the fanged fae nodded gently and took another tentative step. Beaming blue eyes never left her siblings pale form. "The one and only." A smirk exposed the top of her thick fangs. Banshee couldn't tell how Recluse was due to her inability to see very well in the darkness but she had hoped a bit of humor would break the ice. "Are you.. okay?"

Speech

Art by Mihiru93

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
11-13-2019, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 09:08 PM by Recluse.)
As her sister took a step into the shadows she got a better look at her, she'd grown a little taller than the phantom herself but more than that was the large set of fangs now protruding from her upper lips. Recluse quirked a brow in question but didnt' vocalize her question.

"Funny, could have fooled me, you've grown sister." She said, turning away and walking further into her tunnel and beckoning with her tail that Banshee could follow, though as she spoke she tossed a teasing grin over her shoulder. No doubt they both had, she'd still been a child when their father had dissapeared last. She shrugged in response to Banshee's question.

"About as well as one can be when they've been forced to hide underground by a mountain blow up." She said, no hint of bitterness in her voice. "But then the dark has always suited me... so maybe better than that." She spun around having arrived in a more central chamber. A few of the very few trinkets she'd gathered littered about, mostly the skeletons of small animals she'd lured into her hide out, they'd been good distractions. Recluse settled onto her haunches. "How have you been?" She asked, rather conversationally considering the circumstances.

Speech

Art by Mihiru93

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-27-2019, 04:07 PM

Banshee sat with her tail curling at her hip. A grin stained her light lips and exposed more of her elongated fangs. She took in her siblings words with a flick of an ear and a simple nod. Recluse seemed to embrace her namesake. The sun was an albino's mortal enemy. When they were mere saplings Recluse would have to stay inside while Ban and Mordi were able to play in the daytime. They were soon put on a more nocturnal cycle so Hannibal and Recluse could interact with the family safely. Their father, who was primarily albino like Recluse, was use to the prickly scabs and sun damage. But, their parents wanted to spare their daughter the same agony.

Dreadful memories of her own thorny prison came to mind as she thought her sister having to hide in the cave. Thus, as her sister asked how Ban had been the babe hesitated only a moment. "Horrible as always. Thanks to our lovely parents." Banshee couldn't think of many positives when it came to their parental figures. She assumed Recluse would feel mostly the same. "How have you been? Do you plan on coming to Ashen?"

Speech

Art by Mihiru93